chapter 9

Mr. Chen came again

Xia Yubin was a little annoyed. He was still smiling and apologetic on the surface, but in reality, he had been sneering in his heart. You are now cold and indifferent to me, but before long, you will be stalking me to death and loving me to the marrow of your bones.

Three years ago, he was reborn.

Before he was reborn, he had many suitors, and those suitors were deadly devoted to him. The suitors were all too good for him to give up on any, and he wandered among them, enjoying their love and courting.

Chen Zhiyu is the one that made him the most uneasy. He loved him so much that he made an enemy of the world to dominate him. In the end, he killed and maimed all his suitors, and he was badly injured.

Moreover, Chen Zhiyu was abstinent and aloof, the only suitor who did not have a sexual relationship with him.

After his rebirth, the first thing he did was to wait for his first encounter with Chen Zhiyu, then use tenderness to dissolve his hostility and make Chen submit to him physically and mentally. Although he cannot let Chen Zhiyu be the one and only, he can give him the first time.

But after waiting for a long time, he and Chen Zhiyu did not meet like before, and he was even put into hospital by Xia Qing Shu. The strange thing is that none of this had happened before. But Xia Qing Shu was going to die anyway, so nothing to be afraid of.

He had just heard the nurse say that Chen Zhiyu had come to the hospital and immediately sought him out.

"Excuse me, add your WeChat, I'll send you the clothes after they're washed." Xia Yubin held up his phone and displayed his QR code.

A critical gaze sized up Xia Yubin from head to toe, and Chen Zhiyu took a step back, "I know you."

Xia Yubin pursed his lips and blinked with some surprise, "Ah? May I ask who you are?"

Chen Zhiyu waved his hand and said carelessly, "You're Xia Shan's brother, right? I have this suit for 100,000, just ask him to pay for it directly."

After saying that, he turned to leave.

Xia Yubin: ??

Why is his attitude so cold? Shouldn't we add WeChat and then chat slowly?

Chen Zhiyu was busy at work, unlike other suitors who had a lot of free time. He had a vague feeling that if he lost this opportunity, it would be difficult for the two of them to cross paths in the future.

In desperation, Xia Yubin reached out and grabbed the hem of Chen Zhiyu's shirt, "Mr Chen, can you please not tell my brother?"

Xia Yubin bit his lips as if he was holding back, but hesitated to open his mouth to explain the reason. Chen Zhiyu was a little impatient, took out his phone and handed it over, "Scan it."

Xia Yubin was inwardly ecstatic as he haughtily opened his phone and swiped the code. But, after scanning the code, he realized that the phone page was not a QR code for the other party to add friends, but a payment code for 100,000.

Xia Yubin looked up, puzzled, at the other party.

Chen Zhiyu: "What are you looking at, since I won't tell your brother, the clothes are naturally yours to pay for."

Xia Yubin simply didn't expect the other party to be like this, and for a moment, he couldn't choose his words: "Mr Chen, you're so rich ......"

In his previous life, Chen Zhiyu was also the richest man in the country, so rich that he would throw a lot of money just to buy a smile from him. Chen Zhiyu gave him a secondary card that he could swipe at will without a limit, and he was able to live very well without having to work. This is also why he wanted to be with Chen Zhiyu earlier.