chapter 16

trying to capture his stomach before capturing his heart

Xia Lao Er finished saving the money in the bank and went to the hospital to do the discharge procedures. Seeing Xia Laodi's family shouting at Xia Qing Shu, he grabbed a broom and kicked them out. The family threw down the words "Don't regret it, Xia Qing Shu" and ran away in despair

Xia Lao Er took the bankbook to Xia Qing Shu, "Miao, will there be any retaliation for making people pay so much? I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to get a job. Let's change to another hospital if this one doesn't work ......"

When he is nervous, he talks too much, like a machine gun, and his body shakes.

Xia Lao Er has been honest his whole life, he has never experienced conflicts, and his psychological quality is worrying.

Xia Qingshu was afraid that he would be giving back the money so he immediately treated him with speech therapy, "Dad, don't be afraid, we will keep the money with confidence, this time we will be helped by a noble person."

"What kind of person?"

"Chen Zhiyu, the richest man in China." Xia Qingshu immediately made up a set of stories about Chen Zhiyu's initiative to help the representatives of the students who were being bullied during the school lecture, "Mr. Chen personally came over to mediate, if you don't believe me, you can ask the doctors and nurses, even if the Zhou family is powerful, can they be more powerful than Mr. Chen?"

Xia Lao Er listened in awe.

Xia Qing Shu finished changing his clothes, "Dad, let's go get a new car and buy a big house."

Xia Lao Er started shaking again, "This, is it not inappropriate?"

"Why not? If we don't spend the money, who will? If we don't spend it, will we let those distant relatives spend it for us again?" Xia Qing Shu cupped his bankbook, his voice small but firm, "We are now multi-millionaires, let's buy a house in the community with better property services so that those relatives can't come there whenever they want."

When he came out of the hospital, Xia Qing Shu directed Xia Lao Er to drive to the car shop and directly picked up a new car.

When Xia Qing Shu was in the hospital, he was already looking up property information. After the vehicle formalities were completed, they went back to the sales department and bought a garden house with full payment.

Xia Lao Er's feet shook at first, and then his hands shook, and finally, his whole body shook, and when he was driving, Xia Qing Shu felt the body shaking.

"Miao cub, ah, is it really good for us to spend money like this?"

"We won't be made to pay for it, will we? If we have to pay, we can't afford to pay even if we sell your father!"

"This is not a dream, is it?"

"Dad, it's real, it's not a dream, it's all said that a nobleman will help you, if you don't believe in yourself, you have to believe in Mr Chen Zhiyu."

Xia Qing Shu estimated that Xia Lao Er would need at least three or five more sessions of speech therapy to ease the shaking.

Along the way, to pacify Xia Lao Er, he blew Chen Zhi Yu off as a Buddha, a living lightning bolt of a new era unparalleled in the sky and underground.

"Son, Mr Chen is a good person, you don't know, that lawyer was so arrogant that day," Xia Lao Er recalled the scene of Zhou Chuan with his lawyer in the ward that day, thinking that Chen Zhiyu was simply a god from heaven, "Son, how do you think we can thank Mr Chen, how about treating him to a meal? One meal might not be enough, at least ten treats!"