Description / Introduction

Description :

Never had she thought that this day would come, never have she imagined that he would say those words. They had been together ever since that day and she had loved him so much to the point that she'll do everything for him but for what? For him to break her heart? and now, as she sat face to face with him, her dreams of them being a family shattered all together.

What was left for  the both of them?

A broken heart, a shattered belief, and a lie.

                      ~~•~~

Will they be together in the future again?

Was his affection all a lie? Did he really love her?

But what's the point?  It's all gone, it's done. The damage has been done.

"It's better like this." - Him

"Tell me." - Her

A/N : Yeah, I don't like writing in first person point of view. I feel like 3rd person point of view is more attractive than first person point of view. Soon, I won't be writing Eremika. I move on from writing them but I'm still gonna read Eremika because I'm just a lover of Eremika. [ Yeah, I'm sorry I guess.] To be honest, I had more than ten books I actually planned last year. [ Horrifying ] My brain is just too creative lol, sorry I ain't smart in math but I'm pretty good at making up stories. I think I'll stick with English since I get used to it or maybe not. 

This story is written in English

Uno, dos, tres, Quatro, Sinco, Sais, Siete... Drop your thoughts.

Feb 24 2022