Tacenda 8

Tacenda 8

         The start of the Spring season is busy, lanterns and markets of different type of foods are the display during the nights and the streets is loud and filled with laughter, different types of food is present and bought during the week of the festival, it is a welcome for the warm weather and the plants that will start to grow soon. It's even more lively this year because the way ended between Marley and Paradis after long six years of battle.    The day is still long but the streets is already crowded with people, Mikasa smiled as she watch it, she is excited, she could Have fun again.

"My Lady please be careful, remember that we still have to practice for the hunting competition later." Sasha shouted at her worriedly. "Your stance while holding the bow and arrow hurts me emotionally."

Mikasa look back at her with a smile. "That's the reason why ypu are going to teach me Sasha, for me to learn to used it properly since you are the Queen of the hunting competition last year. I heard you killed five animals in the competition last year."

"You got the wrong information, My Lady , I actually killed atleast fourteen animals last year...yeah I guess, I think I've only killed atleast fourteen of them.".Sasha raised her eyebrow as she tried to remember how many animals she had killed last year on the hunting competition .   "... and please you are Eighteen years old now stop acting like a child. "

Mikasa sighed as she heard her say that.     "I'm not acting like a child, it's just.. It feels like it's been so long since I last experience this."
Mikasa look around the bright place.
"See, the Palace that I lived in for several years maybe bright but there is nothing better than this one."

"Haha, true enough."  Sasha agreed to her words. "Then, shall we go and stroll my lady?"

"Let's do it later, we have to go back home now. I still have to practice using the bow and arrow." She stretched her arms. "I hope I got the most kills in the competition this year and I'll surpass your records."

"My lady, I am too good at it that even you couldn't defeat that and I am very sure of that." Sasha confidently said to her as they walk down the pavement.

"Oh, are you sure about that?"

"I am sure, my Lady. It will be announced if someone ever defeat my record." Sasha clasped her hands together. " It would never happen though, I am the best. "

The two began walking back to the Ackerman state, they left the house without a carriage so they won't attract the commoners, they even wore the simplest clothing so no one will look at them. Sasha has been friends with Mikasa ever since the day she arrived at the manor, they could even be labeled as Best friends, they know a lot of things about each other. They know what the other one wants and what the other one hates. Even as a maid and master, the relationship between the two is bright, and beautiful. They know the desires of each other and supports each other with the best of their abilities.

"You'll see Prince Eren at the Hunting competition again, My lady, is that fine with you?"
Sasha said worriedly but Mikasa gave her a smile, reassuring her. Her smile didn't even reached her eyes, it's a very weak smile.

" I'm fine although I held anger for him. "  Mikasa laughs. "It's stupid, it's really stupid. I feel so pathetic."
Mikasa laughs even more that tears started coming out of her eyes. It's a painful laughter, tears gathering on her eyes and falling as if they are a faucet.
"I'm so angry, I'm really angry to the point that I shake whenever I see them together. My heart feels like the worst that it has ever been. I just want to know… Why?"

Mikasa looks at Sasha again.
"It's pathetic, my behavior right now is not suitable for a noble lady."
Mikasa took a handkerchief out and wipe her tears away but her eyes were puffy, indicating that she cried.