Tacenda 6

Tacenda 6

The banquet continued and the people's attention where shifted to the two people dancing in the middle of the hall, Lady Historia and Prince Eren looks good together, she will not lie about that part and as they dance, they seem to be in perfect synk with each other and she hated that, she really hates how it makes her feel. It makes her feel really insecure of herself, to make her question her worth as his fiancee , he easily throw away the engagement as if it was nothing and all those times that they were together are just things that happened but he never valued. She hated it, she hated the suffocating feeling in her heart. How it makes her feel ashamed of her existence, how it makes her doubt herself.
The banquet is happy but some people really couldn't take their eyes of her and those two, as curiosity began to serge the better of them. They wanted to ask why the Prince hasn't ask her to dance just yet but seeing the look on her face - as if defeated and in misery, they decided not to dive into their curiosity and ask her, as a respect to her privacy.

The people chatted again , ignoring the air inside the ballroom and dancing happily, drinking or chatting with each other. Mikasa look around, she sighs, she couldn't stay like this forever, she look around , turning her head from left to right to find Sasha eating and talking to a bald noble man as they laugh together. Mikasa walk closer to the two of them, their boisterous laughter field the area that they are in. Mikasa cleared her throat to make the two look at her, the two smiled as if they didn't notice her and began talking about something again, Mikasa shakes her head, she couldn't believe that she comes here and heard their conversation about Poop, what animal shits the biggest. The two of them even argue about the biggest poop.

Mikasa shakes her head, this place gives her headache, she took a deep breath, holding the hem of her dress and walking to the door that leads outside, to the garden of the palace that is field with beautiful red roses. She had to admit that she felt really jealous of the two of them, the way they smile as they dance, she wanted that but she couldn't have that, their engagement is on it's annulment process- probably, she didn't know and she didn't really care because it would still end with a broken heart but damn everything because she wanted to know, that's the only thing she wants to know right now, she needed the reason and she promised to let go of him, to let go of the feelings she held in her heart and wished him to be happy with her even if it hurts her. The cold wind breeze sent shiver down her spine, despite wearing a rather thick clothes she still felt so cold.

Mikasa walks out, her heels clicking on the hard asphalt floor as she went inside of the garden full of roses, a maze-like garden. This place is one of the things, the second Princess Carla takes care of. The place is breezy and silent, the music from inside the ballroom couldn't be heard from here. A bright smile once again grazed her lips, the red roses that she likes the most because of it's symbol and that she is referred as the Red rose of the Society.

Mikasa sat by the bushes and sighs , she feels exhausted , mentally and Physically. She's so tired of thinking  about him everytime, only to break her heart all over again, she doesn't even know if she is trying to cope or what. After their talk on the palace,  They never really get to talk much after, it hurts to he around him but she wants to know why he said those words. It couldn't just be like that - he came back after six years just to tell her that he hates her? 

"Why aren't you inside?"
She heard a voice and she look around to see who was talking to her, her head turned from side to side to see the person. She saw him, A slender and tall man, maybe ten walks far from her. He has an ash brown hair.

"Mmm.. Why should I go inside?"

"To have fun.."

"How could I? When the reason of my misery is inside?" She glanced at him, the moon illuminated what seems to be his figure. She could see him in the shadow but since there is a moon lighting them, she could see him much better.