Chapter 19: Falling relationships III

Chapter 19: Falling Relationships III

         It all came crushing down, the tough walls he had built to protect her crashed as she defies his expectations. It makes him go crazy- to have the walls she built so high to protect her crashed as she escape from it and Eren could only watch her because he cannot bring her back to that little place, a place full of lies and deception under the pretence that it will be all for the better. He wanted to protect her, so much - to the point that he never thought of what she'll feel once she had found out. But, was he wrong? When all he could do is to protect her, in the only way that he had known of- to push her away from all of this. Eren is the type of person who would do anything for those whom he love, even if it becomes extreme to the point that it is threatening.  It wasn't something that Eren is proud of, he had it since the war started or maybe even before that, maybe that's the way he is ever since he was born. Eren couldn't bear it, he didn't know when it all goes wrong. His terrible decisions seems to start biting him in the ass.

"Eren," His older brother, Zeke, called. "You know how to solve this right?" 
Zeke pour an alcohol in his glass. " In the name of Ymir, do you know how troublesome this is?"

He knew, he pretty much knew but then he doesn't know what to do- for the first time in forever, he doesn't know what to do.
" The walls of Maria fell down, Many had lost their lives. What do you plan to do, Crown Prince?"

Eren take a deep breath, he doesn't know what to do. Despite the fact that he is a war veteran at a youbg age, he still has a lot to learn.
"I don't know.."

"of course you-- what? What did you just say?" Zeke sighed, clearly disappointed with his younger brother. " Fu- then I guess, I shall do it."

  Zeke stood up from his seat and was about to leave when Eren spoke again. " Wait, do you think those bandits are still in wall Maria?"

" Yes," Zeke answered in confusion. " Why?"

Eren inwardly smirk upon hearing his brother's answer, he stood up from his seat and dusted his royal clothes. " I have a job to finish."  Eren took his sword with him. 

...
"Ah!Look whose here? Having a great time relaxing?"
The people's face paled as they saw him, a murderous aura surrounds him. "Was it fun seeing all those innocent people die?"

"Prince!!"
One of them recognizes him.

" Ah, was it fun?"

"Please spare us!"

"I'm asking, Was it fun?"  He ask, calmly.

"Don't fuck with me!" One of the bandits shouted as he draws his sword.

" I had no plans to, but I'm just here to ask if it's fun?"

"It's-it's not!!" One said with a stutter.

" Eh, why not?" Eren glared at them. " I thought it was so, I am now doing the same thing." Eren smiled at them.

  The bandits draw their swords and surround him.
" Hey, don't you people think that you overpowers me? What an unfair fight this is? If this is the martial arts compitition, you'll be disqualified." 

" Who cares!?" The bandit grits his teeth, " You know someone is on their way to end the life of the people you love.. what's her name again? That bitch who strike me with an arrow during the hunting compitition."

His eyes widen, what the heck does he meant by that? His heart races as his bad thoughts began to flood his mind.

" Cat got your tongue?" The bandits laugh, " Heh, this man's weak. Say, should we kill him now and kill the woman later?"