Chapter 21: All Falls Apart II

           It was a sight to behold, a sight to remember. He was all too familiar with it, spending most of his life at the battlefield, learning everything about it and killing people at a very young tender age, when those of his age, plays, he was busy murdering others.

It was natural, all too natural, as he learn the harsh reality at such a young age. Everybody wants to rule, those people wouldn't hesitate killing him or his family for the throne.

Those people would eradicate them, that is why before they could move.

He killed them.

His father and mother were loving people, they try their best to give him a good life. His older brother is an understanding man, who, more than anything loves the idea of being a Knight. His older brother had told him, time and time before that he would offer his life for his lady and his people.  He is the true definition of a dignified Crown Prince, one Eren aspires to be.
A man who smiles warmly at the lady that he loves, one whose gentle and kind and most of all benovelant.  He realized it when it already made a damage to him, he could never trust anyone again.

The house of parliament look down on the Crown Prince, The nobles were dissatisfied and wants to overthrow him, deeming him an unworthy Crown Prince. The realization hut him too hard, forcing the real him to hide behind a wall, a wall he created so high that there was no one who would ever try breaching it, even his own lovely parents. To live; he had to kill the hindrance on his way. In the battlefield in which he had dwell in for six years, he was Known as Monster who wouldn't bat an eye no matter what. He drew a fine line on everything, even to his parents and his Fianceé.   A man who had his guards up all the time, but it first crumble when he saw her for the fourth time. After knowing her, she became a steady place for him to let down his defences. 

The banquet after war when they were both seven years old, she looks so innocent back them and she gets flustered very easily,even still, he's guards are all up against her at first, even if he doesn't expect a seven years old to do anything. He deemed her too matured for her age, as if he wasn't the same. He found her manners a bit weird but even if he told her time and time again that she weird, she continue to stay by his side. Telling him stories that he doesn't care about, however as time pass by, those thing became a norm for him. He sometimes fell asleep while she continues to tell him her stories and wouldn't get angry at him for falling asleep. For him, it was as if her continues stories are bed times stories intended for him. It was all  too unfamiliar  with war, spending six years of his life in  the battlefield. He is already nineteen, close to reaching twenty years old.  At the age of thirteen, he is already in the battlefield, his calloused hands and the scars on his body proved them all. His skin doesn't suit a crown Prince skin, rather a sadistic man who loves to see bloodshed.

"Crown Prince!" His right hand man, Connie, run to him.  "Our civilians are already in the safe zone, we can make a move now."

Eren nodded his head, looking at them all. " Today, the war started and today we will also end it. Chase them with the best of your abilities. Do not show any mercy towards your enemy, do not listen to their pleads. Once you are infront of them, take all their opportunity to strike and kill them."  His orders were as clear as the uncontaminated waters of the pond. His people nodded, vowing their loyalty before them. Eren sighs, charging at his enemies without hesitation.

He ran towards them, his gun loaded with bullets ready to aim at his charging opponents, blood spluters everywhere as he and his enemies fought each other. It's a fight between a gun and swords,which is both advantageous and disadvantageous to him and his enemies. However, he didn't think all of that in mind. He took a deep breath, his anger finally taking over as he beat his enemies brutally. Eren took a deep breath, looking at his surroundings. He was surrounded by them, grinning as they find the situation advantageous to their side.