Tacenda 20: All falls Apart

Chapter 20: All falls apart

The once busy street of Shiganshina, now covered with blood, and dust, and people wailing for help and children hanging onto their dying parents is a sight to be remembered, not for it's beauty but for the pain and damage it had caused the country. The royal guards and paramedics soon arrived and a fierce battle between the bandits and the guards soon arise. Those whose loyal to their motherland came to fight but those whose afraid to protect their motherland ran away with the civilians -- the royal guards weren't outnumbered - in terms of people - the royal guard has more people than those of the bandits - however, they have someone to protect.

The country's precious civilians are people that the bandits won't hesitate killing.

"Ready charge!"
The bandits shouted and bombs soon exploded in different directions. The palace grounds we're shaken up, bombs and explosive materials are thrown in different directions, making it harder for the guards to protect the civilians.

Soon, the Ackerman army arrived at the grounds, helping as much as they could through the leadership of the Young Master Levi, he was giving commands to his people.

" Tch, disgusting." He uttered coldly while looking at the bandits. " What filthy creatures."

"Bastard!"

" Don't touch me," He glared at the bandit that is about to reach for him, he immediately held the bandits arm and tossed the man somewhere making the bandit groan in pain. The other people around paled as he threw the man on an alley without any hesitation. The army never forget -he is the Empire's strongest soldier.

Levi glared at the bandits, " Kill them, " He told his men and left the area with satisfaction as the bandits ask for mercy. He help his sword high, waiting for someone to attack him but it seems like it wouldn't come just yet. Levi look around the ruined place, waiting for Zoe to come and meet him. Eren look around in disgust of the blood that he saw and the filth that dusted his clothes. His expression is as cold as always but irritation could still be seen in his eyes. Hange came in late, waving at him enthusiastically, behind her back she could see Moblit trying to calm the crazy woman and her army also following her with y'all eyes.

"Oy, Levi!!" She called cheerfully , skipping as she went closer to him. " Did you wait long?"

Levi look at her boredly and put on his gloves. " No," He opened the door of one of the houses and get inside, this place weren't ruined by the chaos around -surprisingly. Levi sat down on the chair. "Lady Yelena have this report," he started. " We had finally figured out who had caused all of this chaos, now, the only way to stop this is to completely mobilized that fallen empire and..."

"*squeak*"

They heard a sound, the people I side the house became very quiet. They look around their surroundings, heightening their senses. The people with Levi right now is the Empire's strongest army, they were high ranking individuals honoured by their king Grisha Yeager himself.

"Thus," Levi continued without any worry. " ..should be enough to immobilize them, however, I wasn't sure about the trouble they had caused. It might take a year for the country to replenish again."

" Mm.." Hange agreed, " Indeed, it was troublesome. Man, I wished that report came faster."

The squeaking came to a stop, suspiciously so, but they weren't dumb to loosen their guards. It was like a swish of the wind, Levi took the man's hand and twisted it, glaring as the man fell on the floor with a loud this and his people surrounding the mask man.