Chapter 16 - Tacenda II

     Historia took a sit on one of the fancy chairs at the palace, The servant brought her a hot tea and canapés to eat as she sat down, observing everything below her through the big transparent window of the palace, Ymir took a sit beside her and brought a canapé close to her ljps, munching on it with such agressiveness. Historia didn't pay attention to it, instead she found her hand tracing the rim of her cup.

"You are awfully queit." Finally, Ymir said what is running through her mind.

"Is something wrong again?" Ymir chuckled lifelessly, she crossed her arm as the other girl refused to answer her. Infact, it seems like Historia didn't even notice her there. she's on her own world thinking. Ymir knows Historia very well -she thinks she does- because they had been together since they were really yoing, even knowing what others dreams is.  Ymir had always dream of Marrying Historia some day, she said it so oftenly so Historia knows Ymir loves her. Not in a friendly way or a family way, she loves her as in she wanted to marry her..

"Nothing, nothing." She shakes her head, but Ymir didn't believe her, Ymir raised a brow, tilting her head as she look at the blonde girl.

" Yeah, no shit. You know you can tell me anything, shouldn't you know by now that I will never let you down? " with an offended gaze, she held her chest dramatically causing the blonde girl to smile, she shook her head.

"Ymir, there are things I couldn't possibly say to you. It's confidential."   She replied, chewing on her canapé.
".. besides, if I couldn't really handle it anymore then I would tell you."

Ymir rolled her eyes, looking at the floor with such a down expression, she tried  to control her annoyance before she look back up, this time with a cheery smile on her face.

"Damn right, girl. Do tell me and ask me if you needed help with anything, you know I don't like it when you are feeling stress."
A smile finally rose on Historia's face, lighting the whole room and causing flowers to bloom beside her as Ymir imagined it to be. "Thank you," Her eyes were softly looking at her.

"Ahh, would you look at the time? I can't believe it's already been an hour since I got here." Ymir stood up.    "Well, I'm still busy. Have a nice day Historia."

  "You too." She muttered as she stood up. When Ymir is already out of sight, her fave scrunched up again with an uncertain emotion. She took a deep breath as she finally go outside of the palace.

              ________________

"Thank you for Participating in the hunting compitition this year Noble Ladies."  Lady Carla started her speech.  " I know that it's been very challenging for you because of the incident but I am not here to tell you not to worry about it. "

Before the start of this event, a decision has been made by the royal family.

" We are being threatened  by another country, however, the country is still unknown and their movements is very limited."
The people gasp, and started talking to each other, expressing their emotions and shock.

"Please, be queit." Lady Carla ordered.   " The royal family needs your help to protect it's people, this is our motherland and everyone must help to protect it."

Lady Carla step down and Lady Dina rose up and look at everyone.   " As you heard those words, the families already have a unit to protect. We have strengthen our army so without further  ado. The lady with the highest count kill is Lady Hange Zoe."

The people clapped as Lady Hange received her price for all her kills.

'Ah, it looks like I lost with our bet, Sasha.' Mikasa whispered to herself.  "Congratulations, Lady Hange."
She greeted the older Lady.