Tacenda 7

Tacenda 7

𝓣𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮, 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓔𝓻𝓮𝓷 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓻.

      𝓘, 𝓛𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓜𝓲𝓴𝓪𝓼𝓪 𝓐𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵 𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓾𝓵𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽. 𝓜𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂, 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓔𝓻𝓮𝓷. 𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓸𝔂 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓸𝓷, 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓔𝓻𝓮𝓷. 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷. 𝓜𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝓮 𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾.

It was hard to write thise words because she felt like her heart clenches in pain whenever a new letter is being scribbled down the paper, loving him too much is causing a destruction to herself and she does nit likke it either but it's not like, she can command the pain, Can she? Mikasa took a deep breath as she look at the paper that she had written, contemplating whether to send it to him or to keep the letger to herself. All she did the whole week after the banquet was to think about wether to appoved their Annulent or not, all sorts of rumours spread across the town easily, that Prince Eren favours Lady Historia more than his own fianceé, so some people already left her and become friends with Lady Historia: Assholes.

She sealed the paper and called Sasha over.
"Sasha, I have an Errand for you."

The brown haired girl immediatly came in.
" Yes, milady? "

"Personally send this to the Prince Personal Assistant. It's a personal matter between me and Prince Eren. I hope I can trust you not to be curipus with the letter's content." Mikasa smiled at him.

"I'll reward you a drum of meat when you get back here."  Sasha's eyes immediately twinkled after hearing that.
Usually, Mikasa rewards her maids with jewelries but it's another thing for Sasha, when Mikasa tried to reward Sasha with a Pearl necklace before, she refused and told her that she prefers meat over jewerlies.

"Alright, milady. I will come back in an hour."Sasha said in enthusiasm.

" It's alright, take your time. "

"Milady, do you know that you must not let the food wait." Sasha said to her seriously. "I will deliver this letter as fast as I could."

"Oh," Mikasa exclaimed.
" Alright, take care then."

Sasha started working at the Ackerman Manor when she is just thirteen years old to help provide for the needs of her family, working at such a Yoing age, Sasha made a lot of mistakes along the way but just like that -she had a skill and her skills could be nurtured to be productive. The brown haired girl then entered the carriage that will bring her to the Palace. Mikasa took a deep breath as she lay flat on her bed boredly. The heavy feeling inside of her is still there but it does not mean that she would stop doing what she does before just because he snap their royal engagement. It doesn't really matter now does it? But she would not deny the fact that it hurts her more than it should have.

She just want to know the reason, to clear her mind because it hurts her so much but she knew that he would never give her the reason for his descisions. It is unfair and stupid, she hates it but they ended their relationship and one must not dwell on the past. Life will go on, to bury the memories of the past in her mind, she wondered what would happen in the future.  She wished that he would read the whole content of her letter.  Mikasa's parents both share the same facial expression as they sat on the lounge, they woukd tell her if there is a Problem that she coukd help them with but they aren't telling her anything as they sat face to face.