Tacenda 10

Tacenda 10

   The hunting competition which happens yearly is a long tradition of the people of Paradis dating back from two thousand years prior, it's founder - the late Queen Ymir wanted to prove woman's strength that she goes very far into creating this tradition, it didn't end very good for the late Queen but nonetheless, the people continue it as an annual celebration that happens yearly along with the abundance festival, as the nobles from different families show of their abilities by hunting wild animals and getting it's head as a proof, the rule is simple : The person who killed the most animals wins the game. The others viewed it as an animal cruelty while for the people of the country, it's to kill the animal or to be killed by it. Every year, there is a record of the most killed - however Sasha's kills are something that others view as an impossible catch, making her the Ultimate Queen of the Competition, thus, banned from entering the competition again.

Several ladies from their houses entered, such as Miss Ymir, a Merchant's daughter, from a Commoner's family that attained a established money by their sales. Frieda Reiss, The Heiress of the Count Reiss Family, she's a great beauty and she is also a very smart woman.

Next to Lady Frieda is Rico Brienska, a twenty nine years old lady who is yet to be married. She is the Countess of Stohess, a lady who is very known for her swordmaster skills.

Next to the two of them is Hange Zoe, she has a very tall figure, often called as the Mad Woman, rumours says that she experiments people inside of her basement but those weren't proven at all.

The Ladies gather all together, flaunting their satin dresses and jewelries . The hunting competition which is exclusively an event for the ladies is also the founder of different rumours circulating around. Soon, more people came, Men and woman clad in pretty clothings, the men is only often here to watch from a distance and to possibly court a lady.

" Good day, Sir Armin. I didn't expect to see you here. " Historia greeted the war official with a smile on her face, ever so brightly. Her blonde hair is neatly comb into a tight bun with a pink floral hair band.

" I just thought I'll come over." Armin smiled back at her, from a distance, they could be considered siblings bonding together because of the similarities of their faces.
"I'm guessing that you are here to accompany Eren?"

"Yes, but I'm also here for Ymir. She's the sole reason that I came here." Historia said straightforwardly

" Oh, why is that? "

"Your being too curious sir, because she is my friend of course." Historia kept her bright smile. "May I excuse myself? I'm going to send my goodluck for Ymir."

" Sure, I won't take much of your time when you are supposed to be with your love. "

"What?"

" Did I say something? " Armin smiled again and Historia didn't think much of it.

"I hope you had a nice day." Historia left him there. Armin glance at everyone, seeing that they all seek to have a lovely conversation despite some of them knowing what is currently happening. The Imperial family hasn't release the information to the public yet, the Competition as they say, must continue - it's a sacred thing for their country. Soon, another carriage entered the place, the symbol 'A' of the Azumabito - Ackerman family, three swords form in an A.
The Announcer announces that Mikasa Ackerman is already here. The Society's Rose, Lady Mikasa Ackerman. Clad in a red shirt and Cream white pants, with her hair neatly made in a braid with her bangs covering half of her face. She's a fascinating beauty, people would talk about her beauty all night long. Mikasa smiled at them, bow her head to show sone respect to the older people and higher rank officials.