Chapter 13

Chapter 13

         A loud, boisterous and triumphant laughter echoed throughout on the four corner of the big palace, the red carpet, is stained with blood and almost everything is ruined, the big frames, the tables, and there are also cracks in the floor. He laughs hysterically while looking at the window.

" How is everything in Paradis? " He ask the bowing man.
" Do you have something interesting to tell me? " He ask seemingly  happy, yet, his voice is cold and dangerous.

A warning tone and the servant trembled infront of him.

"The Prince is with the Lady Mikasa when we attack them, they got off alive."   The man immediately turned around and glared at the servant, his eyes is glaring at him, dangerous and cold, the cruelness on his face is one nobody ever wants to see.

"He's still alive, " He scoff in utter amusement.   "Well, that's something to celebrate about, I still have a lot of pawn in my hands and I'll make sure in the end that he will surrender completely."

The servant look up to his master.

"What are you planning to do?"

"Go back to Paradis, I'll give you my next order." He grin devilishly.

                  __________

          The king coughs one more time, louder than before and as if his lungs is being thrown out and his throat is dry, his tongue felt like sandpapers and his two wives worries even more. Lady Dina look distressed while Lady Carla is crying on a corner.

"How is everything?"  Prince Zeke asked. "My servant told me that you called me here?"
Beside him is his wife and child, Yelena has a worried look on her face too.

Lady Dina look stressed, that's the first thing he noticed after he entered the room.

" Why, Did something happen to father? "

"The situation is getting worse, his body is turning weaker and weaker. The Medicine doesn't have any effect to make him all better, if anything the medicine made the situation worse." Lady Dina gritted her teeth.   "Please, call the doctor here and let him explain things."

"No," A low voice caught their attention.   "I'm fine. " Weakly, he tried to get up but immediately his whole body is thrown forcefully back to the mattress. "I'm fine, maybe I'm just really about to die."

"Father, don't speak like that." Zeke shouted in horror. "You are going to make it."

The door opened again, the Young Doctor, Colt Grice bowed to the royals inside the room. "Your Majesties, is there a problem?" He ask worriedly, sweats form on his forehead as he panted.

"I'm really sorry, let me check on him."
Colt immediatly went to the side of the King, he get his stethoscope out of his Medical bag and place it near the King's heart to check his heartbeat.
He run more than three tests before he look at the family again.  

" I'm sorry, " The expression on his face seemed guilty but those immediately fade away into Sorrow.   " Even the medicine couldn't help him, the King will die soon."

He look over the bottle of Medicine beside the bed. ".. even this couldn't help him, We just have to wait until he dies."

Immediately after saying those words, he heard his right ear rang and his face soon sting, looking to the side where he is looking a while ago, Prince Zeke has an enraged look on his face. In his eyes, the dangerous glint of anger flashed.