Epilogue

Epilogue

3 years Later

"You won't believe what I have to tell you girls today!!"

They were having their tea party as the other girl's decided to join the hunting competition. Historia wears a golden silk dress, her hair adored with crystals. She was crying in excitement as she elegantly sat down on the chair specially reserved just for her. 

"What is it this time?" Pieck rolled her eyes. " If it's nonsense, I'm gonna slap you."

" Relax everyone, let my sister say her announcement." Frieda spoke after her, her eyes going wide as a warning for Pieck who is in a grumpy mood.
Nobody was blaming her for that, everyone understood that Pieck is currently five  weeks pregnant with her first child.
Back in Hizuru, Pieck met a marleyan guy whose name is Porco Galliard, their love story started in their quarell about political stands. They married each other just a little while three months ago.
"This is not nonsense."

Historia rolled her eyes, she flipped her hair as she showed them her right hand with a golden ring on it. A smile stretched on her face, everyone look at the ring and back to her, soon their table is filled with laughter of joy. "Congratulations!!"

" You know Queen Yelena told me that she will help in the preparation of my wedding. I am thinking to make her our Godparents, what do you think? I mean, the king and Queen has been married for like ten years now."

Right after the war, the King made his very first rule. The wife of the king shall be called Queen and not a Princess anymore.

" Oh yeah, whose getting married? " They heard Sasha shouts, running towards them as fast as she could. " Your getting married, Historia? Ymir got some balls if she actually proposed to you. "

" She does not have a ball, she's a woman." The grumpy pregnant says.

" How I wished! But I am the one who propose to him. " Historia confessed. " He's too slow, you know, the others are already getting married and here we are, even Sasha and Pieck is married so I felt like wanting it now too besides, I've been waiting for years."

" Oi, I'm not married. " Mikasa snorts, as if she was offended.
" Are you saying you don't want to be single like me? "

" Single? Oh, please. " Historia roll her eyes before she continue again. " Anyway, as I was saying, Our marriage will be one week from now.! "

" Wow, you don't look like you're rushing it at all. "  Sasha sarcastically says before she munch on the foods present on the table.

" Whatever! " Historia roll her eyes once again before it fell on Mikasa. " How about you, Lady Mikasa? You said you don't have a plan of marrying someone but look whose in a relationship right now. "
Historia teased and it was soon followed by the other girl, teasing her further. " You were the farthest from single. "

" Ok, fine. We are in a happy relationship. The last three years allowed us to know each other a lot, and we'll, we've learn a lot of things from each other. " She confessed, happily telling her story. " The last three years of my life made me feel like I was fourteen again and attending school, but this time I wasn't watching those young couples, I am one of those young couples. "

" Eh? So tell us about it. "

" I don't want to elaborate further! "

" Oh come on!"

" No, I ain't telling! " She smirks as the lady's try to get her to talk but it didn't continue as Niccolo walks towards them, he is wearing a kitchen uniform as he pushed the cart with delicious delicacies on it towards their direction. When he is finally infront of them, he looks at Sasha with a smile before his attention shifts to them.
" Good afternoon, my ladies, ecliars and croquenboche fresh from the oven for everyone. "