Memories

"The memories won't go away, I feel pain every time I hear your name. But I always think of you the same."

I was in her room at 9 o'clock exactly as she asked. And she was still sleeping when I arrived. I took the moment to just admire her beauty, even through the bruises and stitches.

Her beautiful dark hair cascaded down her chest, in very loose bound curls. Her eyes fluttered every few seconds, as her plump lips parted. Her pale skin was starting to become its natural color once again, and I knew that she would be okay.

I just needed time.

Yesterday, when I went home, I immediately called Wanda.

- Last night -

"Hey Wanda, can i ask a favor?" I asked, and I heard her hum from the other side of the phone.

"Sure thing Barnes. What's up?"

"I need another chapter added to the story," I said, and my book flipped open.

"Whatever you say to me now, will be in the book," she said, "go ahead."

- present -

She woke up a few hours later, sleepily rubbing her eyes as she sat up to check the clock.

"You're late," I smiled, and she laughed from her spot.

"Shut up, i was tired," she giggled, "you understand."

"I do, I'm just messing with you Tess," I laughed, "are you ready for the next part of the story?"

"Ready Freddie!" She exclaimed, sitting up in her spot, "alright give me an overview. What's the chapter of today about?"

"Every time Jay knew he wanted to marry Theresa."

"Awwww that's so cute!" She smiled, "okay go go go!"

- Tessa -

March 13, 2017

"Hey Buck?" I asked as I walked into his room, a stack of papers in my hands.

"What's up doll?" He asked, his eyes shifting from whatever he was working on to look at me.

"Peter just dropped off the script they're doing for their play at school. I guess it's supposed to be about the team and us," I laughed, "and it's actually kind of funny. They make Steve sing!"

"Do they make Sam sing?" He asked, and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm only on page five."

"Are we in there?" He asked, and I nodded with a grin.

"We're the best part of the show," I smiled, and he shook his head in disappointment, "can we please go? They open next week!"

"And you're getting the script now?" Bucky asked, his eyes filled with confusion.

"Peter wanted me to wait until he knew they were actually opening," I explained, "please Buck can we go? I'm trying to convince the entire team to go."

"I'll go just for you doll," he laughed, "when next week?"

"Tuesday!" I exclaimed, "at 4 o'clock!"

"You're so cute, you know that?" He asked, and I gave him a weird look, "you get excited over the little things, and that's why I love you."

"I love you too," I smiled, "That's all I had to say, I'll see you later kay?"

"Okay doll, go have fun."

~ Tuesday ~

I was getting ready in my room when Peter ran in, a huge smile on his face.