I do

"Luckily for you I'm patient, I'm okay if you're making me wait and as long as you're near, I'll be here."

- Bucky -

I couldn't forget Tessa's food, so I stopped by Wendy's to get her something to eat. I sped off to the hospital, running through the halls until I got to her room where she was arguing with a nurse.

"I am not mentally ill!" She exclaimed, "I am perfectly normal! I can't remember things! That's it!" She paused, "Stop trying to shove drugs down my throat! I don't want them!"

"I'll take it from here," I said as I took a few steps towards Tessa, "you are free of services for the rest of the day. Thank you."

"Bucky?" Tessa asked, her eyes frantically looking over at me as she quickly switched her gaze between her nurse and I.

"Hi Tess. I brought you Wendys," I smiled, and a smile grew across her face, my eyes shifting to the nurse, "you can go."

"She needs anti anxiety," she whispered, and I gave her a glare.

"She doesn't need the medication, I've got this," I said with a firm stare, to which she nodded and left the room as quickly as possible. My gaze turned back to Tessa who was giving me the grabby hands for her food. I handed her the bag, and she tore it open to start eating her fries.

"Okay James," she said as she took a bite, "I need you to explain a few things."

"Sure darling-"

"You've never called me darling," she whispered, "you call me doll."

I nodded my head confused, and she sat up, extending her hand out to me to pull me on the bed. I sat down in front of her, and she gave me a frown. "You remember things, don't you doll?"

"Why didn't you tell me about us?" She asked, and I cocked my head to the side, completely confused if she knew about us or not, "you told me we knew each other. You didn't tell me we were friends."

"I didn't want to overwhelm you doll," I whispered, "you were fresh out of the car accident, and I didn't want to overwhelm you with information."

"James," she whispered back, "what are you not telling me?"

"There's a lot," I said softly, "but some I can't tell you until you remember."

"Why?" She asked, "why can't you tell me?"

"Because you won't believe me," I admitted, "please just trust me, and let the process go through the way it should."

"Okay," she whispered, "but will you explain to me what we were? What we are?"

"I can't doll," I sighed, placing my palm on her cheek, "I'm sorry."

"Then can you continue the story?" She asked, "if you can't tell me?"

"That's something I can do," I smiled, "and you'll be happy to know the next chapter.... they get married."

"Jay and Theresa?" She asked, and I nodded with a smile, "well what are you waiting for?"

"The two got married on July 22, 2019..."

- Tessa -

Tonight, I couldn't sleep. Why? Because I'm getting married tomorrow. It wasn't that I was nervous to marry Bucky, because he's the love of my life and I will love him forever. It's more of the fact that he's tied down to me for the rest of our lives, and he might want to leave me one day.

That was what scared me.

I know it's bad luck to see your future husband the night before your wedding, but I needed to talk to him. I needed to. Because he's who I know I can be completely honest with and not be judged.