Poser

"Let me know when it's time to come back. Maybe when your life is on track."

- Bucky -

Just like Yelena said, she was in the room almost two minutes after that damn call. A bottle of whiskey in her hands and a huge smile on her face.

"Hiiiii," she smiled, "long time no see T-bear."

"Bucky?" Tessa asked, and I looked down at her, "who is this?"

"You forgot your favorite person?" Yelena asked, and Tessa shrugged her shoulders, "Tony said she was better.. eh. I brought her Mac n Cheez."

"Mac N Cheez?!" Tessa exclaimed, "I love Mac N Cheez!"

"Yeah I know cause I'm your bestie now scoot the fuck over I'm climbing in," she said as she pulled a bucket of Mac N Cheez out of nowhere and climbed under the covers, waving for me to leave.

"Yeah no," I said firmly, "that isn't happening. I'm staying in here with her."

"But you let everyone else in here without supervision!" She exclaimed, giving me a pout as I raised my brows, completely unimpressed.

"And I made a mistake," I frowned, "I don't need you pouring booze into her IV."

She looked offended as she looked up at me, ruffling Tessa's hair as Tessa giggled watching us bicker, "you know Barnes I can kick your ass."

"Try me," I said as I rolled my eyes, "what are you doing here Belova?"

"What I said I was here for, to see Tess," she smiled, handing her the bucket of Mac N Cheez, "want some?"

"Yes please!" Tessa giggled, "I love Mac N Cheez, especially with-"

"TOBASCO!" They both exclaimed.

Yelena pulled out a bottle of tobasco, again, out of nowhere, pouring it on the Mac N Cheez as they dug into the huge bowl in front of them. Tessa had a beaming grin on her face as she took a bite of the Mac N Cheez.

"Are you sure you aren't having tobasco as your main dish and Mac N Cheez as a side?" I asked, watching in disgust. But seeing the smile on Tessa's face made me smile.

"Shut the fuck up Barnes," Yelena frowned, and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey be nice to him," Tessa pouted, "he's keeping me sane in this place." I gave Yelena a 'haha fuck you' smile, and she flipped me off from the bed. Tessa sighed, "Can you guys tell me a story?"

"What kind of story would you like doll?" I asked, and Yelena raised her brows.

"You know the story Barnes."

I looked at her confused, "uh. No I don't."

"When we all baked those bomb-ass chocolate chips cookies," she explained, taking a bite of noodles, "and we almost blew up the kitchen."

"Oh that one," I sighed, "I stuffed that down a long time ago to try and never remember how stupid you were Belova."

"Oh shut it you were a part of it too," she frowned, and Tessa watched us silently, eating her noodles.

"Oh was I?" I asked, raising my brows to challenge her, "bullshit. You're the one who wanted to see what would happen when you put grapes in the microwave."

"And I found out! But you let me do it!" She exclaimed, and Tessa was giggling from next to her.

"You two are like siblings," she laughed, "can someone please tell me the story?"

"I will," both of us answered.

"Arm wrestle you for it," Yelena glared, immediately regretting her decision, "no no thumb wre-"

Ten Yearsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें