A Little Fruity

"Bro, you look like shit."
Renjun rolled his eyes, glaring at the boy beside him. "Gee, thank Ji, I totally didn't realise."
Jisung chuckled to himself, patting Renjun's knee. Renjun eyed the boy up and down as he rolled his tongue across the inside of his cheek. "Don't you have a girlfriend to bother?" he scoffed before adding "or a Chenle?"
"Well then tell your brat ass cousin to hurry up," Jisung huffed, slumping over on Renjun's shoulder. The younger had been spending more and more time over at their house to the point where Renjun would be surprised if he actually wasn't there. He just never acknowledged it cause he was too busy wallowing himself in either his sorrows or his assignments. His only hope at this point was that it was almost the winter break and he was almost done. Then at least one of his 99 problems would be solved.

"Oh also, hyung," Jisung puffed his cheeks as he rolled over into Renjun's lap and therefore his vision. Renjun grinned for a moment before giving him a sharp nod. He was still significantly weak the young boy. He watched Jisung dramatically look from side to side before lifting his head a little. "Ya boi be single."
"Oh what?" Renjun looked back with wide eyes. "That was fast."
Jisung nodded with a thin lipped smile, turning on his back. "Well, yeah. I just kinda figured out something."
"Which is?"
"I'm a lot gayer than I gave myself credit for," Jisung snorted. Renjun chuckled for a moment, combing back the boy's hair. Jisung grinned to himself. "To be fair, girls are really pretty so it was a bit hard to figure it out."
Renjun sighed with a bit more laughter, leaning back on the couch. "Aight."

Until Chenle got out of the shower, Renjun spent his time casually babying Jisung, squishing his cheeks and calling him adorable. Jisung simply sat through it, probably too lazy to actually move.
Back before Renjun had his great disliking toward Jaemin, he spent a lot of his time teasing Jaemin for how much he used to coddle Jisung. Donghyuck would do it as well, but Jaemin seemed to put in the extra effort for the then smaller boy. Jeno and him would talk about it whenever it happened, making stupid jokes about how he birthed him in another life.
But obviously times had changed. Jisung grew to be essentially a giant, seemed to have his bisexual awakening and Renjun ended up going through the weirdest character development in his life.

He felt a slight flick on his chest causing him to look down, only to see Jisung smirking at him, wiggling his eyebrows at him. "So how'd your little crush on Jeno hyung going?"
"Shut the fuck up, you over grown hamster," he wacked Jisung's shoulder. Everyone just knew, didn't they?
"Oh come on, hyung," Jisung grinned, picking himself up off Renjun's lap. "How's your loooooovee?"
"You spend too much time around here, you're turning into Chenle," Renjun snapped.
Jisung rolled his eyes, resting his chin on the elder's shoulder with a pout. Renjun turned his head to him, staring at the boy with dead eyes in a contest. Jisung narrowed his eyes slightly, keeping his eyes trained on Renjun's face, slowly chuckling to himself as they kept going. Renjun pursed his lips for a moment, weighing his decisions. He then puckered his lips and gave kiss on Jisung's forehead.

Jisung moved his head back as soon as Renjun made contact, Renjun smiling at him cheekily.
"Ew," Jisung frowned, wiping his forehead in disgust, causing Renjun to fall into a bit of laughter. He completely understood now why Jaemin took care of him so much. Jisung was just adorable.

"Sup fuckers," Chenle slammed the door to the bathroom open, walking out as he dried his hair. Renjun grimaced. "Dry your fucking body, that's so gross."
Chenle scrunched his nose for a moment before mocking him, making Renjun roll his eyes. He pointed at his older cousin. "Look, this is my house as well. I decide what I do." He threw the towel behind his neck and over his shoulders. Renjun frowned, scrunching his nose just as pettily as he watched water fall off the boy onto the clean floor. The fucking audacity of this child.

Chenle puffed his cheeks, placing his hands on his hips. He looked back and forth between Renjun and Jisung for a few moments, lingering over Jisung. Renjun bit back his smile, watching him as his body and face went slightly red. Before Renjun could point out anything Chenle gave a sharp nod. "I'm gonna go put a shirt on now." He took off up the stairs, Renjun yelling after him to stop dripping water all over the floor.

He sighed in despair as he turned back to Jisung only to find the boy a lot redder than he anticipated. "Oh," he accidentally let slip, prompting Jisung to look back at him with wide eyes.
"...as I said, I'm a lot gayer than I gave myself credit for," Jisung nodded awkwardly before biting down on to his knuckles.
Renjun couldn't help himself anymore, falling into laughter and patting the younger's knee. "Oh my gosh, you disaster."
"Shut the fuck up okay?" Jisung exclaimed, pushing Renjun which just worsened the boy's laughter. Jisung huffed as Renjun wiped away imaginary tears, holding on to his stomach as he wheezed. He slowly sat up as Jisung simply pouted in his seat. He couldn't help it though. He wasn't expecting him to be gay for his demon infused little cousin. Chenle? Get someone to like him back? The gods had to be real.

Jisung groaned, clapping his hands as he tried to defend himself. "Aren't you gayer than me?"
Renjun shrugged as he continued to giggle to himself, "I mean, yeah, two different guys, but still."
"Oh?" Jisung raised his brows for a moment before a satisfied smile came on to his lips. "Oh, you got over yourself and admit you like Jaemin. Finally."
Renjun stopped laughing, looking back over at the boy with wide eyes. He froze for a moment before shutting his eyes. "...how the fuck did you get that, but not that?" he asked, pointing upstairs.
Jisung pursed his lips together before huffing dramatically, "Shut up, okay? I'm slow."
"Yeah, I figured," Renjun snorted, happy he got the high ground again. Superiority over youngsters after putting them down was a fun lil drug to him. The little things in the hierarchy of society. I don't know what I'm getting at again.

Chenle made his way back down the stairs, loudly and horribly belting IU's 'Dear Name' and jumped down the stairs. As he landed on the bottom floor, he looked up with a smile. Renjun furrowed his brows at the younger, eyeing his shirt.
Chenle looked down at himself before rolling his eyes. "Yes, I dried off all the way." He walked up to Renjun, tapping his nose with a done looking smile. "Don't you worry your little head about it."

Renjun glanced at Jisung, just to check if he was seeing the same thing. Judging by the fact that Jisung was a little flushed and avoiding all eye contact with the boy, he assumed his conclusion was right. Renjun looked back at his cousin, looking at how the white shirt he had on seemed to fit quite tightly on his body, accentuating muscles Renjun hadn't even cared to notice before. This bastard didn't even wear shit like this, damn. "Ain't that mine?"
Chenle furrowed his brows, looking down at his top. He turned his head back, grabbing the back of his shirt and checking the tag. He snorted, starting to giggle uncontrollably . "No wonder this felt weird." He chuckled to himself. "I just thought something happened."
Jisung scoffed to himself, seemingly trying to occupy himself by messing with his phone. "What, you thought it shrunk or something?"
"Or maybe he thought he got buff," Renjun laughed, making Jisung look up at him and burst into laughter with him.

Chenle stared at Renjun blankly for a moment. Renjun started recoiling just in case, still stifling giggles. He almost forgot that Chenle was significantly bigger than him still.
Instead, Chenle just jokingly ran his hand down the centre of his abs, muttering the word "sexy" under his breath before standing up straight. "I'm gonna go change now." With that, he quickly placed a peck on Jisung's forehead before racing up the stairs.

Renjun laughed once again as Jisung stared up in blushing daze.
"What happened to "ew", huh?" Renjun teased, poking Jisung's side.
All Jisung could do was push Renjun's hands into his lap and then push him over, Renjun letting himself fall over and onto the floor.

At least something could take his mind off of his problems.