Extra Nomin (for clarity's sake)

"So, your little bullshit thing? It worked."
Jaemin nodded slowly as Jeno cut right to the chase. He clasped his hands together, feeling his heart tie itself up his chest. This was what he wanted, but it hurt so much to lose Jeno like this. To lose him at all. "Ah. Okay." It was all he could manage out. He'd get to witness a better love anyway.
He'd seen the change in Jeno. He had seen it before, but now it felt less like Jeno was trying to get away from the horrible feelings. He could see the change hadn't reverted back once they had come back. He liked seeing Jeno looking so fondly at Renjun. Even at the cost of his own relationship. It hurt, but he knew the day was coming. Today was the day Jeno was going to leave him.

Possibly.

Jeno's shoulders dropped as he bit his lip. He leaned back in his seat, scratching his head. "Just...Just not in the way you thought it would've."
Jaemin furrowed his brows, "what?"
Jeno puffed his cheeks, awkwardly laughing as he looked away. Jaemin could see him scanning the menu on the wall, trying to avoid all conversation. It had been a week since Renjun had started talking to them again and he felt so much better. He honestly missed Renjun snapping at him in that time, he preferred it over the silence.
He knew Jeno liked Renjun, did he like him still too?

"So," Jeno took a deep breath, leaning forward. He rested his hands on the table. "There's this thing that I wanted to talk to you about a long time ago." He nodded slowly, Jaemin taking his hand to ease him through his words. " I just felt really weird bringing it up but, like, you know...life."
Jaemin chuckled, "yeah?"
"And this thing?" Jeno pointed down to the table, "this did not help."

"Ah." Jaemin pursed his lips, nodding slowly. "You fell for Renjun and me, didn't you?"
Jeno nodded meekly, looking down at the table. It was honestly not a big surprise to him. He had known that Donghyuck was his confidant, and given that he helped all three of them it made sense. Donghyuck just was really good at getting his ships to sail, even if one part of that ship was someone he liked himself. He had to hand it to him, the strange limits of Donghyuck's helping heart were beyond him.
"You want to be with both of us, don't you?" Jeno once again nodded. Another reason he had a little bit more faith, and why it didn't hurt as much as he thought it would was because, well, Jeno didn't change toward him. Jeno still loved him just as much, maybe even more. He worried that maybe he was trying to compensate. That Jeno thought he didn't love him cause he didn't give enough, but Jaemin cleared that up instantly. Jeno seemed to still love him, and he also seemed really hella interested in Renjun.

"I'm sorry, I understand if you don't want me anymore or think its weird or som-"
Jaemin groaned, flicking Jeno's head across the table.
Jeno winced, scrunching up his face as he pressed the part of his forehead that had been harmed. "You could've just told me to get out, you know."
"No dumbass, I like him too. And Injun likes both of us as well," Jaemin groaned, "that's the part I left out. That I did the whole thing cause I like you both but Renjun hated me then."
"Ohhh," Jeno dragged out, Jaemin smacking his own forehead as Jeno realised.

Jeno blinked before blurting out extra information. "I think I've liked Injun for a long time."
It was extra information. But once again, Jaemin already knew. "Oh ya," Jaemin said, leaning back in his chair and examining his nails. "I mean I figured that you knew but I guess not." He eyed Jeno up and down with a slight sneer. If Jeno just thought about it properly for five extra seconds he wouldn't be in this mess, happier than a flippin bumble bee at this point. "It's probably another reason you kept him around but barely spoke with him after we started dating. You didn't want to confront the idea that you liked us in the same way," he added, sighing to himself. Jeno always had a habit of staring at Renjun, he never noticed, neither of them had. He loved looking for comfort in Renjun, but after he and Jaemin had started dating he distanced himself from him. At the time, Jaemin didn't understand why. That was until he himself realised he had fallen for Renjun, then it all started clearing up.

Jeno's eyes comically large as he the weight of Jaemin's casual observation hit him like a freighter. "Holy- Oh my- what the fuck?!"
Jaemin giggled to himself, "Yeah, dipshit." He suddenly pursed his lips. Since when was he this snappish, geez. He finally gets to spend time with Renjun after so long of him ignoring him he becomes a completely different person. It was one of the things he adored in Renjun, he looked incredibly cute when he was upset, but it was not something for him.

He took a deep breath, looking up at Jeno. "Now what do we do?"
Jeno bit his lip, glancing around for a moment before nodding determinedly. He looked up with a smile. "Welp, I wanna test it out a little bit more. I didn't really realise so I wanna get used to it." He looked up nodding, Jaemin calmly sipping his drink. It sounded like a decent idea, get all warmed up about it.
"But like, maybe we should just ask him out."
Jaemin choked, feeling like coffee came up through his nose. He coughed a little before staring back at Jeno in bewilderment. He blinked a bit before clicking his tongue. "Okay, damn. Bolder than I could ever be." 
Jeno chuckled, squishing Jaemin's face from across the table, "Well, one of us has to be able to order take out." Jaemin rolled his eyes with a smile as Jeno held his face. He scoffed, "Imagine the crisis that would've happened if it was you and renjun who had to come to this conclusion."
Jaemin pulled away from him, swatting at him jokingly. ""Shut the fuck up you illiterate cat father." Now was a good plan. Something that couldn't go wrong and something that wouldn't hurt any of them. He smiled to himself, trying not to scream in joy in the middle of a cafe. He finally could be with both of them, hopefully.

Let's just hope that Renjun still wasn't beating himself up over their kerfuffle.

"Now help me."