Extra Norenmin Stuffs

Renjun grumbled, moving away the weight that had been placed on his head and turning on his side. He didn't feel like confronting the world just yet. Just five more minutes and he'd do so. He curled into the sheets around him, trying to block out the sun coming through the window.

Again, not even a few seconds later, the weight came back, flopping over his face. Renjun huffed, smacking it away from him again. Did the world hate him? He just wanted to sleep for fucks sake. He tugged the blanket tighter around him, tucking it under him with his pillow and curling further into a ball, sighing as soon as his back was fully covered. He settled back down with a breath of relief.

Only for a second.

Until the weight was back.

Renjun's eyes shot open, pushing the blanket off of him. He whipped his head to the side, glaring at the man giggling beside him. "Okay now you're doing this on purpose."
Jeno shrugged through his laughter, rolling on to his side to face him. "Maybe?"
Renjun shoved Jeno's hand back at him as the younger male whined, not paying attention to it and pulling the sheet over his head.
He could feel Jeno shuffle closer to him but unfortunately he couldn't move any further, already on the edge of the bed. Renjun rolled his eyes as he felt Jeno wrap his arms around his waist, pulling him toward. Renjun sighed, rolling back to face Jeno just as he was pulled to his chest. Jeno breathed a sigh, almost of relief, as he cuddled Renjun, nuzzling into his hair. Renjun rolled his eyes, but was happy to simply fall back asleep in Jeno's arms. But now he couldn't really fall back asleep after being hit with the light of the window, so he sighed miserably to himself before just face planting into Jeno's chest.

Jeno chuckled, moving his hand up and carding his fingers through Renjun's hair. "Morning, love."
Renjun mumbled vaguely back in response, pushing his leg between Jeno's to get more comfortable.
Jeno hummed as Renjun closed his eyes, breathing in deeply.
It had been a while since they had gotten together, and yet Renjun could never really get enough of being in Jeno or Jaemin's arms, cuddled up cosy in their warmth and scent. Since their degrees took them to a different campus, they had rented out a place near the campus together. Mark and Donghyuck had the place attached to theirs now, but they wouldn't move in for another week or so, still boxing up the last things before shifting into their new place which Renjun was not looking forward to helping unpack. He had seen some of the shit Donghyuck had and quite frankly he was afraid.

It did mean though that, on most days, he woke up wrapped up between one or both of his boyfriends, and even though it had been well over two years, he still loved it every time. Even if he scoffed and rolled his eyes at both of them, he'd always find himself curled up next to either of them whenever he could. The night previous he had finished his last assignment snuggled next to Jaemin on the couch. For someone who typically hated affection, he really did get flipped on his head.

"Mm baby? Can I ask you something?" Jeno muttered quietly. Renjun hummed in response to let him speak. Jeno sighed, pressing his weight more onto him. "Remember when I saw you two talking in the cafe the first time about getting caught doing something, like year before?"
Renjun's eye shot open, gripping unconsciously on to Jeno's shirt. Jeno broke into laughter, "No, no, don't worry. I'm not leaving you, dumbass. I just wanna know about it."
Renjun sighed a little, still kind of holding onto him in slight fear. It had been 2 years and he still would feel guilty whenever the past was brought up. Hell it wouldn't even have to do with that but he would still tense up.
It was definitely worse in the first half year they all had started dating, Renjun basically having to be reassured every day at least twice on a good day. But Jeno and Jaemin had been nothing but kind, showering him in kisses and love whenever he needed. It wasn't that he was neglected or something like that, he just had the self-esteem of a hermit crab. Jeno was right though, even when Renjun didn't feel like the world was falling apart, Jeno constantly showed him affection, telling him a hundred times over how much he adored him. Renjun was really grateful to have such doting partners. He just hoped he gave back whatever he could.

"Right...did Jaemin clear it up somehow?" Renjun asked hesitantly.
Jeno pulled away from him a bit, furrowing his brows at him as he nodded. "Yeah, he handed me a little cat plushie that was signed by both of you." He turned a little, pointing to the plushie that was sat on the shelf. "That one." He turned back to Renjun, starting to fall into laughter, "You did not know about that, did you?" 
Renjun pursed his lips together, shaking his head a bit. "I did not know about that, no." He  giggled before burying his face back into Jeno's chest, "I'll make up for it, I'm sorry."
"Don't be, you twot. As if half the plushies on that shelf aren't from you."
Renjun rolled his eyes but he did have a point. The tiny cat plushie was just a small flower amongst the colossal amount that littered the book shelf, being more soft toy than book to be honest. A lot of them were from Jaemin and Renjun, a few of them gifts that had ended up stacking in their home.

Just as Renjun and Jeno had settled back together, the door to their room burst open. Renjun yelped, sticking even closer to Jeno, if that was possible. Jaemin huffed, dropping his phone to the floor. "You know we can't get married?"
Renjun furrowed his brows, turning his head up at Jeno who could only shrug back in response.
Jaemin looked over at them, pursing his lips together. "Ah damn, I interrupted." He tried to stop himself from breaking into a smile, instead pouncing on both of them. "Ah you're so cute!" As they were engulfed into Jaemin's arms, Renjun laughed a tiny bit. He was upset from not being able to rest still so he didn't want to give Jaemin the full satisfaction, but he also couldn't really help himself. Jaemin shook them around, pecking their cheeks before rolling on to his back on the bed. Renjun shuffled himself, turning over and pressing back against Jeno's chest.

"So what is this marriage thing?" Jeno asked, which made Jaemin's face fall. He huffed, sitting up and leaning over, pulling his phone off the floor and on to the bedside table. "Right yeah, you know poly marriage isn't legal. Like fucking anywhere?"
"Oh," Jeno's face fell as Renjun scrunched his face into a frown.
"I'm assuming cause old cis white men trying to cheat on their spouses, but ouch," Renjun slumped more into Jeno's arms. He had actually known for a while, but being reminded about it just made him hate the world all over again. Jaemin fell back, frowning deeply as he muttered about hating it on this planet.

Jeno sat up, snapping his fingers as Renjun turned to see him. "You and Injun get married here, I marry Injun in Japan and then I marry you in Taiwan."

Renjun bit his lip, eyes darting to Jaemin before looking back at Jeno with sympathy. "...Honey, it's also illegal for us to get married in two of those countries regardless."
"What- oh," Jeno's face fell again as he crumpled in a heap at the foot of the bed. "Fuck."
"Yeah, gay," Jaemin waved his hand around, gesturing to all three of them. "There was no chance to begin with."

Renjun groaned, curling himself into his blanket. "Why couldn't one of us be born a woman for fucks sake."
Jaemin turned his head toward Renjun. "I think you'd look ravishing as a woman, my dear."
Renjun snorted, lightly wacking his arm, making Jaemin chuckle.

Jeno groaned, trying to shuffle around and find Jaemin but unfortunately slipped. He yelped, landing with a thud on the floor which Renjun winced at.
Jaemin turned toward Renjun. "So we do need a bigger bed."
"I fucking told you," Renjun sighed.
Jeno got up, brushing his shirt down before crawling back next to Renjun. "With what money? Huh? We're mooching off Chenle at this point."
"Eh, he'll live," Renjun rolled his eyes as he was simultaneously taken by the waist by both Jeno and Jaemin.
The two snuggled up next to him, encapsulating him in a Nomin sandwich, both sighing as they clung to him.

Renjun patted their faces, sinking into their warmth even though he probably shouldn't. But it was nice. It was nice that he could have them. It was nice that they had him.
Sometimes he did wish that he did it a different way, but in the end they still loved him back. And that was really all that mattered. He smiled to himself, pulling them even closer to him and falling back asleep.

~~~~

yeah im done now dw

thanks :)