Chapter 1

(For anyone that just started reading this story, this is the re-written version of chapter one.)

It was a silent in the streets of Vale. The shattered moon shined brightly, few people walked down the streets. No one wanted to break the silence. Especially the boy wolf.

He walked along the sidewalk by himself, enjoying the silence on his way to a small Dust shop to pick up some new weapons magazines.

His name is Jason wolf. He's fifteen years old and lives with professor Ozpin, the headmaster of Beacon academy. Most people would be surprised, that's, why he didn't tell much people about it.

Jason wore a dark blue tee shirt a black hoodie with the hood covering his face, with blue jeans and tennis shoes.

After a bit more walking, Jason reached the shop from Dust to dawn. After reading the sign, he entered through the door.

"Why hello Jason." The shop owner greeted with a smile. "Hello to you too. How's business?" Jason asked. "Same as usual." The old man answered. "The new magazines are in the back, if that's what you're here for." Jason nodded in thanks and walked over to the shelves in the back.

Jason looked at all the magazines, trying to find a good one. But sadly, most of the new ones were already bought, and the best one there was already being read by a girl in a red cape.

Jason sighed, frustrated that he didn't arrive sooner, and grabbed a copy of Weapons weakly magazine. Nothing Jason hasn't already read, but it was something.

After reading a few pages, Jason put the magazine away and grabbed another one. But before he could open it, he felt something push up against his back.

He slowly turned around and was greeted by a man aiming a pistol at him. "Hands up!" The man demanded. He wore a completely black tux with a red tie, red sunglasses, and a black top hat.

Jason jumped slightly and raised his hands. "Whoa! You shouldn't play with that!" Jason said.

The crook ignored him and pulled the hood off the girl next to Jason, getting her attention. She turned around and gave the armed man a confused look before pulling her headphones down.

"Yes?" She asked. "I said, hands up!" The man demanded again. "Are you, robbing me?" The girl asked. "No, he's donating to charity." Jason said sarcastically. The man aimed his gun at Jason again. "Shut up, smart ass." He said.

The the armed man faced the girl again, she kicked him and sent him flying across the shop. Jason looked at the girl with wide eyes. "That was some kick." He said. "Thanks." The girl replied with a smile.

She and Jason then turned and saw two more men with red machetes charging at them. "I call the guy on the left." Jason said. "I got right." The girl said. They both then charged.

Jason dodged to the right, avoiding and attack and then pushed the crook into the wall, knocking him out. When Jason turned around, the girl tackled her target out the window. "That's one way to do it." He said before grabbing the machete of the ground and walked to the door.

Once Jason was outside, he was greeted by three more men with machetes in front of him, none of them looked happy. Jason then readied his machete. "Come on." He said.

The first man then charged and swung his weapon downward. But Jason blocked it easily and pushed the man back before kicking him in the chest, knocking him on his back.

The other two then launched a barrage of attacks, but Jason dodged and blocked all of them for a little while. Eventually, Jason tripped one man, who landed on his back, and then punched him in the face, knocking him out.

Jason then turned around and blocked another attack from the second man. Jason then grabbed the man by the shirt and head butted him. Knocking him out and possibly breaking his nose.

The last man tried to get back up. Once he was on one knee, he pulled out a pistol and shot at Jason. Luckily, Jason managed to roll to the side and avoid getting hit. He then threw the machete and knocked the gun out of the crooks hand. Jason then ran up to him and kicked him in the face, knocking him unconscious.

Jason caught his breath and turned around to see the girl in red finish off the other men. To his surprise, she had a large scythe with her. After she knocked the final crook out, Jason picked up the machete and ran up to her. "How can you carry that?" He asked while pointing at her scythe. The girl just shrugged.

She and Jason then turned and saw someone exit the shop. He wore a white coat with a weird hat and kept a cane with him. Jason recognized him as Roman Torchwick, a dangerous criminal.

Roman looked at the unconscious man that laid before him. "Truly, you were worth every cent." He said sarcastically. He then looked at Jason and the girl with a cocky smirk.

"Well it was nice meeting you kids..." Roman the pointed his cane at them and a sight popped up. "But I believe this, is where we part ways." After that, he fired an explosive out of his cane.

"Move!" Jason shouted. He and the girl both rolled to the side. Jason looked around and saw Roman climbing up a ladder. Before Jason got up, the girl in red ran past him and after Roman. Jason pushed himself off the ground and followed her.

Jason assumed her scythe was also a gun, because he heard a gun shot and then she flew upwards and onto the roof, where Roman was. Jason just climbed the ladder.

Once Jason reached the top, he ran next to the girl who stood a few feet from Roman. "Hey!" She shouted at Roman. "Persistent..." Roman said.

Suddenly, a large aircraft came from below Roman, who climbed into it. "Where did that thing come from?!" Jason shouted, though he didn't get an answer.

Roman then pulled out a red Dust crystal and tossed it at Jason and the girl. The crystal landed in front of their feet. Roman then aimed his cane at them and fired, causing the crystal to explode.

Once the smoke cleared, Jason saw a woman he knew in front of him. Her name is Glenda goodwitch. She's Ozpin's assistant, friend, and is a skilled huntress.

Glenda raised her wand and launched a barrage of what Jason always assumed was Dust above the aircraft, and conjured up a small storm which rained ice onto the aircraft.

A woman then appear on the airship and destroyed the ice by conjuring fire. She then waved her hand and the ground below Jason, Glenda, and the nameless girl in red started to glow and heat up.

Jason acted on instinct and pushed the girl away from the glow. The ground then lit up in a fiery explosion. Luckily, Glenda avoided the explosion too.

Jason looked back at the aircraft, which was now flying away. Jason then stood up and dusted himself off. "What. The. Hell." He said to himself. He then helped the girl in red off the ground. Once she got up, she quickly ran over to Glenda.

"Wooooow... You're a real huntress." She said. Glenda then looked at her. "Can I have your autograph?" The girl in red asked. Glenda ignored her and looked at Jason. "You two have some explaining to do." She said.

TO BE CONTINUED

(I know it's not that good, I wanted to get this done fast. I'm gonna edit the other chapters soon.)