I need some help

Okay, so I've spent the last hour trying to figure out why this won't upload so I'm gonna be quick and update this later on.

So I want to write another story and I have a few ideas. But I don't know if I'll publish them so I want your opinions on them.

First is a RWBY and DMC 3 crossover. I talked about it a while ago and I started the first chapter, but again, might not get published.

The second one is team RWBY play horror games like five nights at Freddy's, maybe outlast, probably something not scary, I dunno.

Okay, I think I got it fixed. But I'm gonna finish this quickly anyway. I have something I would like some help with.

So, RWBY+J is close to the end of volume 2 and the beginning of volume 3. Yaaaaay. *sarcasm.*

And in volume 3 we got a look at the vital festival tournament which I thought was pretty cool. But I realized I need some seven or six characters.

Four will be for the teams round, two for the doubles round, and possibly one for the singles round.

I'm not sure if I could create more characters myself, so I was wondering if any of you guys would want your OC's in the tournament. It would make future chapters easier to write and possibly come out sooner.

If you don't want your characters here then just ignore this, I have a few just in case. And Im sure my sister can help me too. (She's angelthehedgehog go check her out.)

But if you do want your characters in this story, then please message me their team name, their own names, their weapons and semblances, and what kingdom they'll represent.

I guess that's all the important stuff. I also want to thank you all for helping this story reach 7k reads and 390 likes. If it happens to get to 10k, I'll be amazed.

That's all I have to say. Please tell me which story you'd want me to write first if you're interested. I might write them both someday.

I'll see you all later, have a good one. Goodbye!