Chapter 26

"I hate Ozpin, so much right now." Jason grunted to himself as he walked down the silent halls to get to his room.

He spent the entire night training with Ozpin, so his body was sore from being hit by a wooden sword so much.
He was also exhausted from staying up all night.

Jason then stood outside his room and unlocked the door before entering.
Jason didn't bother to empty his pockets and fell onto his bed, Slamming his face into his pillow.

Jason was about to fall asleep, but his scroll started beeping. Causing him to scream into his pillow in frustration.

He pulled his scroll out of his pocket to see who was calling him.
It was Ruby.

Jason sighed and answered.
"Go for Jason." He said tiredly. "Hi Jason. Are you okay?" Ruby asked.
Jason then sat up. "I've been better." Jason said. "Alright. Well, It's lunch time. So... Where are you?" Ruby asked.

Jason then widened his eyes and looked at the clock on his scroll.
It was twelve ten.

"I did not know that." Jason said.
He then stood up. "I'll be there in a moment."
"Okay. By the way, Sparky is in my room. In case you're wondering." Ruby replied.
"Alright then. See ya." After that, Jason hung up.

"God damn it." Jason grunted to himself.

He would've taken a nap if it wasn't Ruby that called him. He liked spending time with her.

After he changed into his uniform, Jason left the room for the cafeteria.

Once he was outside, Jason walked across the courtyard. Passing other students as he made his way to the cafeteria.

Jason turned a corner and spotted someone he did see for a while.

He saw Sun, talking with someone Jason didn't recognize.

Jason decided to go say hello.

"Hey Sun." Jason said. Sun then looked at Jason and smiled. "Hey Jason. How are you?" Sun asked. "I feel like I was hit by a train, I'm exhausted, and I wanna throw up. But other then that, I'm good." Jason answered.

Sun then looked at his friend that Jason still didn't know. "Jason, this is Neptune. Neptune, this is Jason."

"Nice to meet you." The man, now known as Neptune, said as he stuck his hand out. "Same here." Jason said before shaking hands with Neptune.

Neptune then looked at Sun. "Does he know about Blake's... Secret?"

Jason then shot Sun an angry look. "You told him, didn't you?" He asked.

Sun then rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah... It kinda slipped out." He answered.

Jason rolled he's eyes and walked down the sidewalk with Sun and Neptune.

"So Jason... What weapon do you use?" Neptune asked.

"I have a large, one handed claymore that's also a chainsaw. A knife that turns into a sword, that turns into a spear. And a dust compatible pistol." Jason answered proudly.

"Wow..." Neptune replied. "I saw the knife, but I didn't see the pistol or chainsaw." Sun said.

"Yeeeah... My weapons don't fold up like everyone else's. So I can't carry them around all the time. Without getting in trouble at least." Jason said.
"I guess that makes sense." Sun replied.

Eventually, Jason, Sun, and Neptune made it outside the cafeteria. They continued talking on there way to the door, but when Jason looked through the window and saw food flying through the air... And Juan hit the window, catching Jason off guard.