Chapter 23

Jason's scroll started beeping, causing him to wake up.
Jason jumped out of his bed and fell onto the floor, landing on his stomach.
"Oooww!" Jason grunted as he pushed himself off the ground. He looked at his desk and saw his scroll beeping and vibrating.
He got up, dusted himself off, and walked up to the desk to grab his scroll. He picked it up and saw that Weiss was calling him.
Jason sighed in annoyance, and then hit answer.
"Hello?" Jason asked. "Where the hell are you?!" Weiss shouted, making Jason move the scroll away from his ear.
He then pulled it close again. "Good morning to you too, Weiss." Jason said jokingly. "Where. Are. You?!" Weiss asked, not sounding happy.
"I'm in my room. Why?" Jason asked. "Class starts in six minutes! And you're the only one who's not here!" Weiss answered.
Jason widened his eyes and looked at the time.
It was eight fifty four.
"Oh crap!!" Jason shouted to himself. He then hung up on Weiss, and grabbed his uniform.
Jason put on most of his uniform. He was still putting on the tuxedo jacket when he checked the time on his scroll again.
It was now eight fifty six.
Jason grabbed his scroll and his room key and put them in his pocket. He then exited the room and ran as fast as he could down the hall. still struggling to put on his jacket.

Jason ran across the court yard, not bothering to catch his breath. He ran inside a building, down the hall, and found professor Port's class.
Jason entered the room and quickly found his teammates. He walked up to them and sat next to Ruby, who sat next to Blake, who sat next to Yang, who sat next to Weiss who was at the end.
Jason then started breathing heavily.
"Thank. God. I made it." Jason said in between breaths. "Barely." Blake added. "Why were you still in you're room?" Ruby asked.
Once Jason caught most of his breath, he answered. "I was asleep when Weiss called." Jason replied. "Why were you still asleep?" Ruby asked. "Because I was tired. Alright?" Jason replied.
Before Ruby could say anything else, professor Port entered the room.
"Good morning class!" Port said cheerfully. "I hope you all slept well, because I have another exciting story for you all!" This caused a few students grunt or sigh in annoyance.
"There I was, in the woods. Surrounded by tones of grim. With nothing but a stick, two rocks, and my muscle." Port said as he flexed his arms.
Jason tried his best not to fall asleep to one of Port's story's.
"Hey Jason..." Ruby whispered, getting Jason's attention. "Yeah?" Jason whispered back. "Um... Where are we gonna eat lunch later?" Ruby asked. Jason thought for a moment. He honestly almost forgot about him and Ruby having lunch together. Just the two of them.
"Well... I heard of a good spot outside. There's a small garden like area with a tree in the center of it. I haven't been there yet, but I heard it's pretty peaceful." Jason answered. "That sounds nice." Ruby replied. "What are you guys talking about?" Blake whispered. "Nothing." Ruby whispered back quickly.
Jason then looked back at Port, who was speaking to someone on his scroll. Port then placed the scroll down and cleared his throat.
"Well... It seems that professor Oobleck needs some help with something and apparently can't ask anyone else for it. So I guess we'll have to end this class early."
"What does he need help with?" A student that Jason didn't recognize asked. "It's a secret." Port answered.
"That will be all, you may leave for the rest of you're classes now." After that, everyone in the room got up and walked out the doors.
"So what class do we have next?" Yang asked as her and the other's left the room. "Next we have combat class with miss Good witch." Ruby answered.
"I'm gonna go change out of this uniform then. See you guys then." After that, Jason walked off to go change.

After Jason changed, he quickly made his way to the weapons locker room.
He wore his black and blue hoodie with a black tee shirt under neath and black jeans with black tennis shoes.
Once Jason got to the weapons locker room, he walked to his locker.
Jason opened it and grabbed his strap. He threw it over himself and then grabbed Death wish, he then held Death wish over the magnet. Once the magnet held his sword, Jason closed his locker.
He figured that he shouldn't bring any other weapons. So that if he fought someone, he could test his upgraded sword.
Jason then left the weapons locker room and Made his way to Glenda's class.