Chapter 36

Real quick I wanna thank my sister angelthehedgehog for drawing this. She drew it a while ago but I kept forgetting to show it. It's Jason and Ruby laying on the ground together.
----------------------------------------------
"Are you serious?" Jason mumbled to himself. "Very." Oobleck responded, making Jason's wolf ears twitch. He was surprised that Oobleck heard him.

"Professor Oobleck?" Weiss said. "Yes, I'm afraid those bags won't be necessary, see as how I've come prepared for any situation we may come across. And..." Oobleck then leaned close to Weiss. "It's doctor." He said. "Alright, let's get a move on shall we?" Before anyone could answer his question, Oobleck quickly ran to the aircraft in a blink of an eye.

"...greeeeaaaat." Yang said sarcastically. Ruby then scratched her head and spoke. "Um, alright guys. Looks like we're gonna save the world with doctor Oobleck and okay yeah, that doesn't sound better when you say it out loud." She finally finished.

"Save the world?!" Someone asked from behind the group. Jason and the others turned around and saw team JNPR. "And you're gonna do it without us?" Nora continued. "I'm hurt, sad, maybe a little hungry. That's not your fault though. Ren..." Nora then looked at Ren, who turned away and crossed his arms.

"Where're you guys heading?" Jaune asked. "The south east." Blake answered. Team JNPR then looked at Jason. "Did he show up late again?" Nora asked. "Yep." Yang answered, making Jason roll his eyes. "Can we please-"

Before Jason could finish, Oobleck appeared in front of him. "We need to talk." He said before grabbing Jason's shoulders and quickly dragging him behind the aircraft, away from the two groups. "What the heck Oobleck! At least give me a warning!" Jason shouted. "Sorry about that." Oobleck responded. "Anyway, what do you wanna talk about?" Jason asked.

"Well, I wanted to see how you're feeling." Oobleck answered. Jason just stared at him in annoyance. "What, you think i have a fever or something?" He asked. "No no no. I'm mean are you feeling different? During your Dust practice with Ozpin, have you ever felt something change in you or your Aura?" Oobleck asked as he leaned close to Jason.

"... You better have an explanation for this." Jason said as he pushed Oobleck back slightly. Oobleck pushed his glasses up before answering. "Well, I believe that the reason your training hasn't been going well for you is that you don't have enough experience with your Aura." He said.

"Come again?" Jason asked. "Okay, how should I explain this..." Oobleck said as he scratched his chin. He then snapped his fingers. "How often do you use your Semblance?" He asked. Jason then took a moment to think about it. "Not that much. I usually use it when I need to lift something heavy and sometimes in a fight." Jason answered. "I see..." Oobleck said.

"What does this have to do with my training?" Jason asked. "I believe that most of your Aura hasn't been unlocked yet. At least, not entirely." Oobleck said. "I'm sorry, what?" Jason asked again. "You see, before someone can use their Semblance they have to unlock their Aura, and you did unlock yours, but because you haven't used it that often, I'm afraid it's starting to lock away again." Oobleck explained.

"Okay, keep going." Jason said. "But because your training with Dust, which requires large amounts of Aura, has interfered with the process of it sealing itself away, your Aura is somewhat... Unstable." Oobleck said. "And what does that mean?" Jason asked. "It means if you get too careless, you could damage your body by using your Semblance." Oobleck said, this time in a serious tone making Jason's ears fold down. He didn't like the sound of that.

"O-okay... So how can I prevent it?" Jason asked. "You need more experience using your Aura so your body can adjust to it, so try to use it more often, wether it be to power your Semblance or to use Dust. But be careful, because if you're to careless, then You could die." Oobleck answered. "Got it." Jason said nervously.