Chapter 33

Weiss and Jason stared at each other in disbelief for who knows how long, letting silence fill the air.

"Um... Someone please say something." Ruby said, hoping to break the silence. The room remained quiet for a few more seconds before Jason closed the laptop and started mumbling to himself. "No no no..." Was all the others heard.

"I can't believe we're cousins." Weiss said out loud. "I refuse to be related to the Ice queen!" Jason shouted. "Stop calling me that!" Weiss shouted back. "Never!" Jason replied.

"Okay, chill out you two!" Yang shouted. Jason and Weiss both crossed their arms and looked away from each other. "He started it." Weiss whispered.

Yang let out an annoyed sigh and scratched her head. "I don't really know what to say. Maybe you two should get to know each other." Yang suggested.

"Or we could ignore each other from now on." Weiss said. "I can't believe I'm finally agreeing with the Ice queen." Jason replied. "Stop it!" Weiss shouted. Yang rolled her eyes as the to continued to argue.

"Why don't you try talking to them Blake?" Yang asked. When Blake didn't respond, Yang turned and saw her sleeping on the couch. "I guess she needs the rest." Yang whispered to herself.

"What about you Ruby?" Yang asked. Ruby was a still confused about what was going on. "I can't believe i like someone who's half Schnee." She whispered. "What was that?" Yang asked with a smirk. "N-nothing!" Ruby answered a little loudly.

"Take that back!" Weiss shouted, getting Yang and Ruby's attention. "You mean the fact that you're a spoiled brat?" Jason questioned. "Ugh! I can't believe I'm related to you!" Weiss shouted. "Please don't say we're related." Jason replied.

Before another word could be said, Jason's scroll beeped. He opened it to check his message. It was time for his training with Ozpin. "Really?! Now?!" Jason shouted.

"I gotta go." Jason said as he put his scroll in his pocket. "What?" Ruby questioned. "You can't just leave after finding out you and Weiss are-"
"Don't say it." Jason interrupted.

He then grabbed his pocket watch and put it in his pocket. He then put on his trench coat. "You're still in your pajamas." Yang said. "I don't really give a damn." Jason said as he walked past her. "Please lock the door when you leave." He said. Weiss was about to say something, but Jason left before she could.

As Jason walked across the courtyard, he kept opening and closing his pocket watch to entertain himself. Though the walk was still boring. After a while Jason looked at the picture of him and his family.

It was hard for him to believe that a member of the Schnee family and someone from the White fang could fall in love with each other. But Jason himself was the evidence to prove it.
Jason then closed the watch and entered the training room and saw Ozpin and Glenda standing in the center.

"Hello Jason." Ozpin greeted. "Why are you in your pajamas?" Glenda asked. "Because I don't give a damn." Jason answered. "Is something bothering you Jason?" Ozpin asked. "You are not gonna believe this. But me and Weiss are cousins." Jason answered.

"We know." Ozpin and Glenda said at the same time. "What?! You knew?!" Jason shouted in shock. "That's you were put in team RWBY." Glenda answered. Jason was still annoyed that they knew and he didn't.

"Why didn't you tell me we're cousins?!" Jason asked. "Would you've believed us?" Ozpin asked. Jason tried to think of a way to respond, but nothing came to mind. "Fair point." Was all he said.

"Anyway, why don't we go ahead and start training? I need to stop thinking about my new cousin." Jason shivered after he said that. "I'm not getting used to saying that anytime soon."

"Well, you two have fun." Ozpin said as he walked to the door. "Wait, you're not training me tonight?" Jason asked. "No. I have some catching up to do with James." Ozpin answered. "I also decided Glenda will handle your training from now on. Enjoy your training, Jason." After that, Ozpin left.

Jason looked back at Glenda, who was tapping away at her scroll. She looked up from her scroll and eyed his coat. "Where did you get that?" She asked. "What? You mean this thing?" Jason asked while motioning at his coat. "It's a gift from Ruby and the gang. It even has Dust embedded in the sleeves." He answered.

"Really? Have you used the Dust yet?" Glenda asked after she put her scroll away. Jason thought about his fight with Reaper, and when he froze his sword. He figured he shouldn't say anything about the fight.

"Well, yeah, but on accident. I'm not the best when it comes to using Aura and Dust." Jason answered. "Well it's a good thing we'll be focusing on Aura for tonight's training session." Glenda said. "Alright, sounds good." Jason replied.

"Let's start with something simple. Focus your Aura through your arm to ready the Dust." Jason nodded after hearing this and raised his right arm, which started glowing orange. "Cool. Now what?" Jason asked.

"Now try releasing your Aura in a sudden burst. This will ignite the Dust and create fire." Glenda said. Jason pointed his hand away from him and Glenda and got ready. He didn't know what to expect to happen, so he was a little worried.

Jason then released his Aura, which caused the Dust to explode in front of his face. It was a small, but fiery explosion which was strong to knock Jason to the ground and lay on his back. "Oooooowww..." He grunted.

Glenda then walked over to him and crossed her arms. Her hair was a little messy because of the explosion, and she did not look happy about it.

"Oh don't mind me, I'm fine. It's not like a grenade went of right in front of my face or anything." Jason said sarcastically as he got up. "I guess that should've been expected." Glenda said. "What's that supposed to mean? Am I really that bad at this?" Jason asked.

"I didn't mean it like that. You have a large amount of Aura, so it won't be easy learning to control it more effectively." Glenda responded as she straightened her hair. "I didn't think I had a lot of Aura." Jason said to himself.

"Why don't you try again, but with your other arm?" Glenda asked. Jason nodded and raised left hand and focused his Aura again. Once his arm started glowing blue, he aimed it away again and released his Aura.

This time, his entire left arm was covered in ice. "Coldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcold-" Jason kept saying this to himself as he tried waving his frozen arm. "Calm down!" Glenda shouted, getting Jason's attention. "Try melting the ice with your fire dust." Glenda ordered.

Jason wasted no time and put his right hand on his left arm and ignited the fire Dust. But ended up creating another small explosion which knocked him onto the ground again. "God damn it!" He shouted.

Glenda sighed in frustration as she straightened her hair again. "This will take a while." She said. Jason quickly stood up and put out a small flame of his arm. "Are my eyebrows gone? I feel like my eyebrows are gone." Jason said as he rubbed his eyebrows. "You're fine. Just keep practicing." Glenda said.

Jason nodded and raised his right arm again. This was gonna be a long night.

TO BE CONTINUED

(I know it's not much, but I felt like I need to update. I'm not sure when the next chapter will be out, but I'll start writing as soon as I can. See ya later.)