Chapter 17

The walk to the docks wasn't that long. Phil lived only two blocks away, so Jason and the rest of his team got there in about five minutes or less. Jason and the other's then saw a large ship in the water stopping itself by the dock that lead all the way to the road. Weiss then walked up to the railing to get a closer look, then Jason and the other's followed.
"Ugh! It smells like fish." Ruby said as she pinched her nose shut. Jason then breathed in through his nose, then immediately did the same as Ruby. "Wow that's bad!" Jason said in agreement with Ruby, though the other's seemed to ignore him and Ruby.
"They should be leaving the ship soon." Weiss said as she watched the ship carefully. "Why do you wanna great them so badly?" Yang asked Weiss. "Well, I feel that as a Shnee, it is my responsibility to do so." Weiss said sounding pretty proud of herself. "She wants to spy on everyone arriving here for the tournament." Blake said quickly. "I knew it." Jason replied, still pinching his nose. "You can't prove that!" Weiss quickly shouted at Blake.
"SOMEONE STOP HIM!!" Jason and the other's heard someone yell.
They all then turned there attention to the docks and saw two guys chasing a guy with a monkey tale, so they all figured he was a faunas. The faunas jumped on top of a light pole and then used his tale to hang upside down.
"Get down here you no good stowaway!" One of the men on the ground yelled at the monkey faunas. "Hey, a no good stowaway would've been caught! I'm a great stowaway!" The monkey faunas shouted back as he finished a banana that Jason didn't notice at first.
He then threw the peel at one of the men before dropping onto the ground and running off. He ran up a few steps and past Jason and the other's, but kept running, with the two other men still chasing him. "Quick, follow him!" Weiss shouted before chasing after him. Ruby and Yang didn't know what else to do but to follow Weiss. Jason was about to join them but decided to look at Blake, she looked a little shocked after the monkey faunas ran by. "Hey Blake..." Jason said as he snapped his fingers in front of her face, which got her attention. "How about instead of daydreaming, we go find you're lover?" Jason asked jokingly. Which made Blake give him a dirty look before running off, then Jason followed.
Jason and Blake caught up with Ruby and Yang, but Weiss was still ahead of them. Jason then saw the monkey faunas and the two men turn a corner, Weiss did as well. Soon, Jason and the other three turned the same direction as Weiss, and once they did they saw Weiss laying on the ground.
On top of someone else. Weiss pushed herself of the ground and then noticed the other girl. "Salutations!" She greeted. Weiss then quickly got up off the ground. "What the-?!" She shouted in shock. She and the other's didn't know how to react. "Um... Hi." Ruby finally spoke. "Hello." The strange girl replied. Everyone sat in silence for a moment before Yang spoke.
"Do you... Wanna get of the ground?" She asked. The strange girl thought for a moment before responding. "Yes I do." She then quickly got onto her feet, making Jason and the other's step back once.
"Hello. I'm Penny." The girl, now known as Penny, said. "Um hi, I'm Ruby." Ruby then looked at the other's to introduce them.
"And that's Weiss..."
"It's, nice to meet you, I guess."
"Blake..."
"Hey."
"Yang..."
"Hello."
"And Jason."
"What's up?"
Penny then walked up to Jason and shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you all." She said in a joyful tone. "Nice to meet you too." Jason replied. Jason then started to feel awkward since Penny was still shaking his hand.
"You can let go now." Jason said to Penny. She then let go and Jason held his hand close to him. "Strong grip." Jason said as he looked at a small bruise he now had on his hand.
"So Penny, what are you doing here?" Yang asked her, but still a little confused about her. "I am here for the tournament." Penny replied, which got Weiss's attention. "Forgive me, but you seem a little... Ill prepared." Weiss said to her. "Says the girl in a dress." Blake said in response to what Weiss said.
"It's a combat skirt." Weiss replied with her arms crossed. Ruby suddenly appeared right next to her in the same pose. "Yeeeeaaahh." Ruby said before moving her hand next to Weiss, she then gave Ruby a high five.
"Wait a minute..." Weiss said before walking up to Penny and putting her hands on her shoulders. "Does that mean you know that, monkey tailed bastard from the docks earlier?" Weiss asked, which made Blake really mad.
"Why do you always talk about faunas like that?!" Blake shouted. Weiss then looked at Blake in confusion. "Like what?" She asked in a calm tone "That! Like there all a bunch of pieces of trash!" Blake replied, still shouting. "Well maybe because that's what they are." Weiss said as she crossed her arms. "Why do you care?" She asked, still calm. "Because I don't like racist, spoiled brats like you!" Blake shouted at Weiss again. "How dare you!" Weiss said now also shouting.
Jason then heard a beep on his scroll. He pulled it out and saw a message from Glenda telling him that Ozpin wants to see him and for him to go to Ozpin's office. "Perfect timing." Jason said to himself. He then walked up to Ruby to say bye real quick. "Hey, I just got a message from Glenda asking me to go to Ozpin's office." Jason told Ruby. "Why do they need to see you?" Ruby asked him.
"I don't know. But if it will get me away from that..." Jason then pointed at Weiss and Blake, who were still arguing. "Then I don't care what it is." Jason finished. "Okay. Well, see ya later." Said Ruby. "You too." Jason said before walking past Weiss and Blake who were still arguing. "If you think faunas are so great, then why don't you start dating Jason?!" Weiss shouted at Blake. "Because I'm not her type." Jason said quickly as he walked past them. Weiss and Blake were confused for a moment, but quickly continued there argument. Meanwhile, Jason made his way back to beacon.