Chapter 14

"And that's how we found miss Good witch." Yang said as she and the rest of the team walked to the library, Jason just starred at her in confusion. "So, you saved Glenda?" Jason asked. "Yep." Yang replied. "From a fire breathing dragon grim?" Jason asked again, obviously not believing her story. "Well, I may have lied a little..." Yang said as she rubbed the back of her head. "A little?" Weiss asked, joining the conversation. "Can we just figure out how to fix my semblance?" Jason asked. "That's why we're heading to the library, there should be something that tells us how to make it wear off sooner." Blake said to Jason. "I still don't see why we have to do this, it will wear off tomorrow anyway." Weiss said in frustration. "Would it kill you to at least pretend that you care?" Blake asked in a frustrated tone, but Weiss just rolled her eyes. "Can we not argue with each other right now?" Jason asked. Ruby then walked right next to him. "You know Jason, you didn't have to come with us, you're semblance might get a little... Out of control." Ruby said to him. "I know, but I figured that since it's my semblance I should help you four as much as I can. You don't mind having me around do you?" Jason asked Ruby. "N-no, not at all." Ruby said to Jason, her face then turned a little red. "You alright?" Jason asked Ruby, he then stopped in front of her and put his hand on her head. "You're a little warm, are you catching something?" Jason asked, a little worried about his teammate. Ruby then moved around Jason. "I- I'm fine." She said quickly before walking next to Yang. Jason was confused but just shrugged it off and kept walking. Meanwhile, Yang was looking at Ruby with a smile on her face. "Shut up." Ruby said to her. "I didn't say anything." Yang said, still smiling. "I know you were going too." Ruby said in a frustrated tone. Before Yang could say anything else, they arrived at the library. Ruby walked in first and the other's did as will, but the door closed before Jason could get in. We put his hand on the door and pushed, but it wouldn't move. Jason got frustrated then put both hands on the door and pushed harder, but it still wouldn't move. He got even more frustrated and then punched the door, but it still didn't move. And he ended up hurting his hand. "Son of a bitch!" Jason said to himself as he moved his hand away from the door. He was about to try to kick the door down, but a familiar rabbit faunas walked past Jason. "Hi Jason." She said to him. "Hey Velvet." Jason said back. Velvet then opened the door and walked in, once she let go of the door Jason quickly walked through before it closed. Jason looked around and saw the other's looking at him, all of them confused. "What took you so long?" Weiss asked. "Semblance made me about as strong as Juan." Jason replied. The other's paused for a moment before saying anything else. "That makes sense." Yang said. The other's nodded and then started walking, Jason followed.
Eventually they found a few large book shelves. "Okay, so there should be a few books that should tell us what we should do." Blake said. "Alright, me and Ruby well check these books." Yang said as she pointed at a shelf. "I'll check those." Blake said while pointing at another book shelf. "You and Weiss and check the other's." Blake said to Jason before walking towards the books. "Why do I have to go with him?" Weiss asked, but Blake didn't respond and kept walking. "Come on Ruby." Yang said before grabbing Ruby's hood and dragging her toward another book shelf. "But I-" Ruby was then interrupted by Yang. "Don't worry, you'll be reunited with you're lover soon." Yang said jokingly. "He's not my lover!" Ruby shouted before a few other students told her to be quite. Jason was a little confused but then looked at Weiss. "Well, let's start looking I guess." Jason said before walking to a shelf. Weiss sighed in frustration but then followed. They both looked at the books for anything that could help. It was quite for a moment, but Jason decided to try and break the silence. "So, this whole, aura transfer thing, do you know how it's possible?" Jason asked Weiss. "Well, it takes a lot of aura control, but some people can focus there aura through a part of there body and once that part makes contact with another living being the aura will be transferred to the other body." Weiss paused and looked at Jason. "Of course, you would know that if you payed attention in class." Weiss said to him. "I'll work on that." Jason said to her. Weiss just sighed and continued her search for a book that could help. "So it's not a semblance?" Jason asked as he also looked for a book. "No, it's not." Weiss responded quickly. She then saw a book that might help them, she tried to reach it but it was to high, or if you look at it the same way Jason would, she was to short. "Oh come on." Weiss whispered to herself. She then stood on the tip of her toes but she still couldn't reach it. She then saw Jason grab the book and hold it in front of her. "You trying to get this?" Jason asked jokingly. Weiss snatched the book out of his hands and turned away. "Jerk." Weiss said before opening the book. "Funny coming from the ice queen." Jason said before grabbing a random book and opening it. He then tried to turn a page, but his semblance activated and the page tore off.
"Uh oh." Jason said to himself. "What was that?" Weiss asked. Jason quickly put the page back in the book and slammed it shut. "Nothing!" Jason quickly replied. Weiss just shrugged and continued reading. Jason then looked down at his book and saw that the cover had a crack halfway down the middle. Jason quickly looked around to see if anyone else was there, since nobody was he put the book back where he found it. "I'm going to... Go see how the other's are doing." Jason said to Weiss. "Okay." Weiss responded, Jason then walked away. He turned and saw Ruby sitting at a table reading a book. He then decided to go check on her. "Hey Ruby." Jason said. Ruby flinched and then looked at him. "Oh, hi Jason. Find anything?" She asked him. "No, not yet. How about you?" Jason asked Ruby. "No. But I think Yang is about to find something." Ruby said as she pointed behind Jason, he turned around and saw Yang sitting at a table with a large stack of books next to her, she was also reading a book and writing something down on a piece of paper. She then stopped writing and folded the piece of paper before putting it in her pocket. She then ran past Ruby and Jason. "I'll see you guy's in the cafeteria." Yang said quickly before running off. "That was... Weird." Jason said. "Sometimes, I can't tell with her." Ruby said. Jason and Ruby then looked at each other, then they both laugh a little bit. "You find anything?" Someone asked. Ruby and Jason both turned there heads and saw Blake looking at them. "No but I think Yang found something, but she just said 'I'll see you guy's in the cafeteria' and ran off." Ruby said to Blake. "Well, I am in the mood for a tuna sandwich, so why don't we go get something to eat?" Blake asked. "Sounds good." Jason said. "I'm hungry too." Ruby said. "I'll go get Weiss, you two go on ahead." Blake said before she started looking for Weiss. Ruby then got up and walked to the door, Jason quickly caught up with her and put his hand on the door. He then pushed, but it wouldn't move. "Not this again." Jason grunted. Ruby then put her hand on the door. "Allow me." She said jokingly before pushing the door open. Jason then gave her a frustrated look, but she just giggled. "Really?" Jason asked. "You would've done it too." Ruby said back at him. Jason then decided to ignore it walked out of the library, and then Ruby followed him.
Eventually Ruby and Jason made it to the cafeteria, Ruby opened the door and let Jason walk in first before following. "HEY GUYS!" Someone shouted. Jason and Ruby both looked around and saw Nora waving both her arms in the air, while Juan, Pyrrha and Ren were trying to get her to stop, Weiss and Blake were eating lunch at the same table, right across from team JNPR. "How did they get here before us?" Ruby asked in confusion. "Welcome to my world." Jason said before he and Ruby walked to the table. "I'm gonna get some food for you." Ruby said to Jason. "I'm pretty sure I can get my own food Ruby." Jason said to her. "Are you sure you won't crush you food tray?" Ruby asked, before Jason could reply she walked off. "At least get me some pizza." Jason wasn't sure if Ruby heard him or not so he just walked to the table and sat down. "Hey guys." Jason said to them. "Hey Jason, Blake was just telling us what happened to you in the forest, you alright?" Juan asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just some weird guy kinda broke my semblance." Jason replied. "Yeah, the aura transfer is hard to deal with. At least it wears off after a day." Pyrrha said before taking a sip of water. "Did it ever happen to you?" Jason asked her. Pyrrha then put her cup of water down. "Yes it did, I was like a human magnet. And walking by a moving car was never a good idea." Pyrrha said. Jason was about to say something but a plate was dropped in front of him. "Here you go." Someone said. Jason turned and saw Ruby sitting next to him with a plate full of cookies. Jason looked back at his plate and saw a bunch of vegetables. "What the hell is this?" Jason asked. Ruby looked at Jason with a confused look on her face. "It's you're lunch." Ruby said before taking a bite out of a cookie. "Why am I having vegetables while you're having cookies?" Jason asked again. "Because they didn't have any pizza." Ruby said after chewing her food. "But why vegetables? I don't like vegetables." Jason said. Ruby then looked at Jason with a serious look on her face. "Oh stop complaining and eat them, there good for you." Ruby said before taking a bite out of another cookie while still looking at Jason. "Well if there healthy, then why don't you eat them?" Jason asked as he slid his plate toward Ruby. She then got a little frustrated and pushed it back. "Because Miss good witch said you have to eat these." Ruby said back at him. "A-HA! So Glenda told you to do this?" Jason asked Ruby, now getting the attention of everyone else at the table. Ruby then grabbed a fork of of Jason's plate and stabbed it into a piece of broccoli, she then moved it in front of his face. "Just eat it." Ruby said, now leaning closer to Jason. Jason then turned away from her and crossed his arms. "No." He said. Ruby then moved in front of Jason. "I'm not giving you a choice, miss good witch said I have to get you to eat at least one broccoli." Ruby said in a serous tone, which made the other's at the table laugh slightly. "I'm not going to eat that little green piece of Sh-" before Jason could finish his sentence, someone grabbed the fork from Ruby and then squeezed Jason's shoulder. "SON OF A-" before Jason could finish that sentence someone put the piece of broccoli in his mouth. This startled Jason and he almost choked on the broccoli, but he managed to chew then swallow it. He looked around and saw Yang with a small smile on her face. "You're welcome." She said before sitting on Jason's left. "I hate you." Jason grunted at Yang. "I know." Yang said back at him. Jason looked at the other's at the table and saw them smiling, except Ruby. "What?" Jason asked in confusion. "You two are like a couple sometimes." Blake said to them. "Can we stop saying stuff like that?!" Ruby shouted, but the other's just laughed. "Here you go." Yang said to Jason before putting a small bottle in front of him. Jason looked at it for a little bit, trying to figure out what she was giving him. "What's that?" Jason asked her. "Well, when I was going through the books in the library I found a way to make you're aura transfer thing wear of faster, So I made this." Yang said as she pointed at the bottle. The other's then looked at what Yang was talking about. "You did?" Juan asked. "Yep, just drink this and it will help." Yang said before picking up the bottle and handing it to Jason. "So I just drink something that I don't even know about?" Jason asked, Yang then nodded but Weiss then decided to speak. "Are you serious? I know Jason is just a wolf faunas-" this made Blake give Weiss an angry look. "-but there is no way he is dumb enough to drink a strange drink when he doesn't even know what's in it." before she could say anything else, she looked at Jason and saw him drinking out of the bottle. Once it was empty he moved the bottle away from his lips and wiped his mouth and looked at the other's, the all had a shocked look on there faces. "What?" Jason asked them.
Suddenly, Jason's head slammed downward onto the table, shocking everyone. "JASON!" Ruby shouted. She grabbed Jason and lifted his head of the table, she moved her ear up to his head and heard him breath. He was asleep. Ruby then sighed in relief before looking at Yang with a furious look on her face. "What was in that?!" Ruby shouted. "Hey hey hey, calm down. It's not poison, the book said that the best way to get the aura transfer to wear off is to get lots of sleep. So I went to our room and made this drink with some extra ingredients in it to knock him out. Though I guess I made it to strong." Yang said, slowly getting quieter towards the end. "Did you even think about what could happen?!" Ruby shouted. "N-not really." Yang said before slowly moving away from Ruby. "But he should be awake by tomorrow morning." Yang said to Ruby, trying to calm her down. "Should be?!" Ruby was about to throw something at Yang but remembered that Jason was still in her arms. She looked down at him and heard him snore. Blake then got up and walked up to Ruby. "Let's just get him to our dorm room." Blake said to Ruby. Yang then grabbed Blake and moved behind her, using her as a shield. Blake turned and gave Yang an evil look before Ruby spoke. "Alright. But Yang has to carry him." Ruby said. Yang was about to say no but Ruby gave he a look that was even more evil then Blake's. "Y-yes ma'am." Yang said before picking up Jason and walking out of the cafeteria.
Once they were outside they made there way to a large building, they walked in got on the elevator and rode it to there floor. Once the elevator stopped it opened it's door's and they all walked down the hall and into there room. Yang then placed Jason on his bed then looked at him for a bit. "Is it me or does Jason get knocked out a lot?" Yang asked. "Well so far you knocked him out twice so I'm beginning to think you're bad luck." Blake replied. Yang just rolled her eyes and left the room to get something to eat. Weiss and Blake followed her, but before Ruby left the room she moved a blanket over Jason, she then left the room, closing the door slowly, so that Jason could sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED

Authors note
(Hello everybody! Sorry for the slight rushed parts, I wanted to get this chapter done quickly. But I have something kinda important about this fanfic. So a while ago I saw a trailer for RWBY volume three and I am so f****** excited about it, but i can't watch it yet     :,(
Anyway, since it premieres soon or today or it already did I don't freaking know when you're reading this so its hard to tell, I'm not sure if I will have internet by the time this fanfic moves to volume three, so I can't watch volume three yet. But I am going to keep writing so don't worry, and I will upload a new chapter anytime I'm at a coffee shop, but I just wanted to go ahead and say this. anyway, that's all. See ya)