Chapter 5

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU OZPIN!!!"
Jason yelled as he flew through the air, Flailing his arms around.
As he flew he finally adjusted himself to face ahead of him. He then looked down and saw he was getting closer to the ground.
"Oh, this is going to hurt!" Jason yelled before hitting the tree. Once he hit the tree he started falling toward the ground, hitting branches and swearing on the way down. He then landed on the ground. "That hurt like hell." Jason said as he laid flat on his back. As he got up he heard a loud thump, Jason grabbed his sword and tried to figure out where it came from.
"THANK YOU!" Jason heard a familiar voice yell. "I know that voice." Jason said to himself, he the started walking to where it came from.
It didn't take long for Jason to find out where it came from, he stopped walking and looked up and saw Juan, stuck to a tree by a sword.
"Are you ok Juan?" Jason asked him, Juan then looked down at Jason,
"Oh hey Jason, I'm fine. But can you help me down?" Juan said to Jason.
"Well I'm in a bit of a rush, so..." Jason said as he started walking away.
"Wait! Aren't you going to help me?!" Juan yelled. "Don't worry, I'm sure who ever threw that will help you." Jason said, still walking away.
"But why won't you help me?!" Juan yelled at Jason. "Do you want to fight the grim now? Or stay up there where it's safe?" Jason asked Juan. Juan then thought about it for a moment.
"I'll um, just wait here for a while." Juan said to Jason. "Ok. See ya." Jason said before running off.
"That was close." Jason said to himself as he ran. He wanted to help Juan, but then they would be on a team together and Jason wanted to work alone since he's not a very social kind of guy.
Plus, if he did get on a team he wanted to be with someone who could fight well, and Juan doesn't seem that strong.
Suddenly, Jason was ambushed by three Beowulf's, he quickly grabbed his sword, death wish and then stopped in front of a wolf, the wolf tried to hit him with his claw but Jason stepped to the right and swung his sword to the side and cut it in half, he then turned around and cut off another wolfs head that was getting ready to strike, he turned to his left and saw a wolf jumping toward him, just before the wolf got him he ducked and stabbed it in the chest, he turned to the right and threw it a few feet away from him with his sword still stuck in it.
Before he could get his sword, another grim came out of a bush, this time it was an ursa and it was blocking his path to the sword.
Jason bent his knees slightly and eyed the ursa as it got into a running position. "Come on." Jason said to the ursa in a mocking tone.
Just then the ursa started running towards him and Jason also started running, when the ursa got in range of an attack it readied it's claw, Jason saw this and slid in between his legs to get behind it. He got back up and saw his sword to his left still stuck in the wolf, Jason then removed it from the body.
He then turned and saw the ursa's claw just a few inches away from his face, "Uh, oh." Jason said before being sent flying, and then his back hit a tree pretty hard, as Jason fell to the ground he saw the ursa slowly getting closer to him, he tried getting up but was in to much pain to move. "God damn it!" Jason yelled still trying to move.
He then saw the ursa was standing right in front of him raising his claw,
Jason then closed his eyes waiting for it to finish him off.
But nothing happened. He opened his eyes and saw the ursa was dead because it was on fire for some reason, he was happy at first but then realized that the fire was getting closer to him.
"Ah, crap!" He said finally getting up, he turned around and saw even more fire, he looked all around him and finally found a path that led somewhere safe, or at least safer than where he is now. he picked up his sword death wish and started running.
As he ran he got up a large hill and saw a tree, he quickly climbed up it to rest for a bit. Jason got to a branch large enough to carry him and laid on his back. "I better heal." Jason said as he activated his semblance.
His semblance was super strength, whenever he activated it he would have increased strength in certain parts of his body for a short period of time, it also heals him if he's hurt, So he could heal while he took a nap, but it takes time. Jason then closed his eyes to get a little bit of sleep.
But something wasn't right, Jason felt like he was moving. He opened his eyes quickly and looked down, when he looked at the ground he saw it was moving towards him. Or more realistically, he was moving towards the ground. "SON OF A BITCH!" Jason yelled before hitting the ground.
He then landed on the ground hard, he quickly got up really confused, he looked at where the tree was and saw only a stump. "What the hell?" Jason said as he dusted himself off.
"Jason?" He heard someone say, Jason turned to his right and saw ruby who also looked confused, he also saw a girl he didn't recognize. She wore an all white dress, or skirt, He didn't know, She also had white hair in a ponytail and light blue eyes that were giving him an evil stare.
"Hi ruby." Jason said trying not to look in the other girls eyes. "What's up?" He said to ruby. "Where did you come from?" The girl in white said in a harsh tone. Jason got a little frustrated at her but stayed calm. "Well, I was taking a nap in a tree, but now it's gone." Jason said as he pointed at the stump. "And I fell." Jason said pointing at the ground.
"Oh, whoops." Ruby said. "Whoops? What do you mean whoops" Jason said confused. "I may have cut down that tree." Ruby said rubbing the back of her head. "Wha-WHY?! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?!" Jason yelled getting mad. "No no no, I didn't know you were there, I was mad at Weiss so I cut the closest thing." Ruby said, defending herself. "And you're Weiss?" Jason asked the girl in white. "Yes. I am Weiss Schnee, of the Schnee family air of the Schnee dust company." The now known Weiss said proudly.
"Right, and I'm Jason wolf, the guy that doesn't care." Jason said making Weiss mad. "Are you on a team yet?" Ruby asked Jason. "No, not yet." Jason said while looking out for more grim. "But I'm trying to get to the relics as fast as possible, so I'm gonna head out now." Jason said as he stretched. "Oh, ok. Bye I guess." Ruby said to Jason. "Goodbye Jason." Weiss said in an uncaring tone.
Jason nodded and ran off.
Jason ran threw the forest as fast as he could trying to find the relics, he went left and right over and over again, he felt like he was in a maze, and he was getting impatient and yelling. "I SWEAR I'M GOING TO LOSE MY MIND IF I DON'T FIND A WAY OUT!" While yelling he found a large open field with an old structure in the middle he then noticed two girls by the structure looking at him confused. One had Long black hair with a bow on top and golden eyes like a cat, she wore a black and white outfit and had a sword on her back. The other one had long blonde hair that was longer the the other girls hair, she had purple eyes and was wearing a black and brown outfit that was a little skin reviling.
"Was that you screaming like you lost your mind?" The one with black hair asked. "Yeah, I am." Jason said slightly embarrassed. "Are you ok?" The blonde one asked. "That depends, are the relics here?" Jason asked the two. They both nodded, "Then I'm better then ever." Jason said as he walked past the two.
He got to a few small stand's carrying large chess pieces. He saw a black knight piece and quickly grabbed it, he then put it in his hoodie pocket. He then turned around to face the other two."I'm Jason by the way." He said to get there attention. "Well jason, I'm yang." The blonde one now known as yang said before walking to a relic. "I'm Blake." The other one said. "nice to meet you." Jason said to them. "How about a cute little pony?" Yang asked Blake while holding a white knight piece. "Sure." Blake said while rolling her eyes. "Well, nice meeting you two but I'll be leaving now-"
"HEADS UUUUUUUP!!!" Yang, Blake and Jason heard someone yell. They all looked up and saw ruby... Falling.
"Ruby?" Jason said in confusion. Just then, Juan flew through the air and hit Ruby sending the two toward a tree.
"Did your sister just fall from the sky?" Blake asked yang. "Um..." Yang didn't know what to say. "You're her sister?!" Jason said, shocked yet again.
And then, a girl with red hair and bronze armor came out of nowhere... being chased by a death stalker. "Is that girl being chased by a death stalker?" Blake asked. "Um..." yang still couldn't think of what to say. "I think so." Jason said, answering blake's question.
Suddenly, an ursa jumped through the bushes... with a girl on top. The girl had orange hair, a white t-shirt and a pink skirt. The ursa then fell to the ground with the girl on top. "Aaaww, it's broken." The girl said, upset that her ride was broken. Then a man in green came out of nowhere next to her, all out of breath. "Nora, don't ever do that again." Suddenly the now known Nora was next to Jason, grabbing a white queen piece. "What the-?" Jason said surprised. "I'm queen of the castle, I'm queen of the castle!!!" Nora kept chanting. "NORA!" The man in green said. "Coming ren." Nora said before walking to ren. "Did that girl just ride here on a ursa?" Blake asked. "I don't even know anymore." Jason said in reply. Then, yang started yelling,
"I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!! CAN EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN FOR TWO SECONDS?!" Yang yelled at everyone. Jason then looked at everyone very confused about what had just happened.
Once every thing calmed down Jason looked at Blake who looked just as confused as he did. Jason then decided to get away from the madness. Now. "Well, it was fun meeting you but I'm gonna go so.. " Jason said to Blake. "Where are you going?" Blake asked before he left. "I don't know." He said before running off.
Jason was running for a bit until he found some old ruins, a stone bridge over water that was half destroyed,and an ursa on the bridge. "Oh come on! Can't a guy get a break?!" He yelled.
The ursa noticed him then roared and charged toward him, and Jason charged toward it. Once close enough the ursa swung it's claw at him, but at the last second Jason jumped over it and kicked it in the jaw from the side, the ursa roared in pain and stepped back a few feet, once Jason landed on the ground he saw the ursa jumping toward him, Jason activated his semblance and caught it in the air and threw it over the edge of the bridge.
Jason sat down, hoping to rest for a bit.
But he couldn't rest yet. Jason then heard a lot of footsteps in the forest, "God damn it." He said as he got.
Once on his feet, Jason turned to the tree's and drew his sword death wish and waited, as he waited he heard the footsteps getting louder and louder, he got his sword ready to strike, just then ruby and the other people from earlier came out of the forest running as fast as they could.
"Hi Jason." Ruby said as she and the other's ran past him. "What's the rush?" Jason asked as he turned around to face the other's. "Just run!" Juan yelled at him. "Why?!" Jason yelled back. Just then Jason heard a loud crash behind him, he turned around and saw a death stalker running towards him, knocking over tree's as it ran. "Oh, that's why." Jason said before following Juan. Juan and three other's stopped so Jason could catch up, once Jason caught up he patted Juan on the back almost knocking him over, "good to see you." He said, "You too." Juan said back, out of breath. "Who are you're friends?" Jason asked as he looked at the other three, "I'm ren." The one in green said, "I'm Nora!" The girl next to her said sounding a little too happy, "And I'm Pyrrha." The girl in bronze armor said. Jason looked at Pyrrha for a bit, thinking he's seen her somewhere. "Are you the girl on the cereal box?" Jason asked her, "yes I am." She said answering his question. "I thought you looked familiar." Jason said. "I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!" Nora yelled in shock.
"Uh guy's, shouldn't we focused on the matter at hand?" Ren asked as he pointed at the death stalker, "Well at least it can't get any worse." Juan said once he caught his breath. Suddenly, a never more flew over them, "Oh you've got to be kidding me!" Jason yelled. "Well, it can't get any worse than that." Juan said trying to cheer Jason up, but then a small pack of Beowulf's marched out of the forest, making Jason madder. "Well it can't get any worse tha-" Before Juan could finish his sentence Jason covered his mouth, "Not. Another. Word." Jason said to Juan before moving his hand, he then looked at the Beowulf's with an angry look, "I'll take care of the Beowulf's, you guys get the death stalker." Jason said as he reached into his pocket. "But what about the never more?" Juan asked, Jason turned around to look at the never more and saw ruby and her friend's shooting at it. "I think they got it." Jason said while pulling ear buds and an music player out of his pocket, he put his ear buds in his normal ear's and started the song stronger by emphatic, (look it up) once on he drew his sword death wish and pulled the cord that started the engine which got the blade's moving. He turned to Juan and the other's, "Good luck." Jason said to them before running towards the Beowulf's, but the death stalker got in the way of his path, so Jason jumped over it swinging his sword a few times while in the air hitting it a few times, weakening it slightly, "That might help." Jason said as he landed behind it and started running again. Once he got close to a Beowulf he swung his sword to the left and cut a wolf in half while running, he stopped in his tracks and swung his sword to the right killing another wolf, he then heard two wolves jumping from behind him with his wolf ear's and rolled to the side away from the attack's, he then jumped forward and swung his sword left and right cutting off both there head's, once he stopped he turned and saw one more wolf charging toward him, Jason then threw his sword at it getting the sword stuck in it's chest, sending it to the ground. Jason took the ear buds out of his ears and put them in his pocket as he walked to the dead wolf to grab his sword, once he got to the wolf with his sword stuck in it, he grabbed his sword handle and pulled it out of the body. He turned the engine off and placed it on his back, he turned around and saw Juan and the other three laying on the ground breathing heavily, he looked at the death stalker and saw it's stinger was in it's head. He walked past them and up to yang, Blake and wiess who were all looking up, "What are you looking at?" He asked her, yang pointed up and Jason looked where she was pointing and saw ruby at the edge of a cliff way above them, and a never more with no head falling to the ground, "I don't even wanna ask." He said, not having a clue how she got up there so fast, "Great, now how do we get up there?" Wiess asked in a frustrated tone. "We could take the stairs." Jason said in a mocking tone to wiess. "Now is not the time to joke around fur ball!" Wiess said to Jason getting more frustrated, Jason didn't mind being insulted he normally ignored them, but he noticed Blake getting a little mad at wiess after she said fur ball but decided not to bother with it, "Who said I was joking?" Jason said as he pointed behind wiess. She turned around and saw a giant staircase attached to the cliff going upward. "Seriously?!" Wiess yelled in shock, not thinking it would be that easy.

(Time skip because I'm lazy :p )

Jason stood in a large room with a lot of students in the same room. They all finished the test and there teams were now being announced and everyone was watching the stage in the room where Ozpin was reviling team's.
"Ruby Rose, Wiess Schnee, Blake Belladonna, and Yang Shao Long, you four have retrieved the white knight pieces and the four of you will be team RWBY, led by..." Ozpin paused, making it dramatic on purpose, "Ruby Rose." Ozpin finally said, making everyone in the room clap and cheer. Ruby was shocked, clearly she didn't expect to be leader, but Wiess looked even more surprised, but Yang just gave Ruby a hug which confused Jason, while Blake just gave her a thumbs up. "Congratulations." Ozpin said as they all walked off the stage. "And finally, Jason wolf." Ozpin said as Jason walked onto the stage. "You have retrieved the black knight piece, and since you didn't find anyone to team up with, you will temporarily be a one man team, or an extra for another team. Congratulations." Ozpin said quickly, making everyone in the room clap and cheer again. Jason walked off the stage quite proud of himself, "Hey Jason." He heard someone say, he turned and saw Ruby and her team waving at him, he walked up to them and decided to chat for a bit. "Hey Ruby, congrats on becoming team leader." Jason said to her. "Thank's, I didn't expect to be leader though." Ruby said while rubbing the back of her head. "Well I did." Yang said patting Ruby on the back almost knocking her over. "I take it you two already knew each other?" Jason asked yang and Ruby. "We're sisters." Ruby said cheerfully. "You two look nothing alike." Blake said joining the conversation. "Yeah, we get that a lot." Yang said in a happy tone. "Jason and team RWBY, Ozpin would like to see you." Someone behind Jason said. He turned around and saw Glenda Good witch standing there with her arms crossed. "Uh oh." Jason said, a little worried. "Why does he need us?" Wiess asked. "I'm sure he will tell you." Glenda said in a serious tone. Jason then yawned, "Can it wait? I'm a little tired from all the running." Jason asked as he started to walk away.
"No." Glenda said before grabbing Jason's wolf, dragging him to Ozpin's office. "OW OW OW OW OW!" Jason yelled as his feet slid across the floor. Glenda then turned to face team RWBY who all looked a little scared. "Are you coming?" Glenda asked as if nothing was happening. "YES MA'AM!" They all said at the same time before following Glenda. "THAT HURT'S! PLEASE STOP!" Jason yelled, but Glenda ignored him and kept dragging him by the ear. All the way to Ozpin's office.

TO BE CONTINUED