Chapter 12

"So you threw Weiss and Blake at the airship?" Jason asked Yang as the walked through the crimson forest. "Yep." Yang replied. "And you did that because you wanted to get the rest of the team there before me?" Jason asked again. "Yep." Yang said again as they walked. Jason waiting for a bit before saying something again. "I think our little rivalry is getting out of control." Jason said getting Weiss's attention. "What do you mean by you think?!" She shouted at him in anger. "Hey, I'm not the one who threw you and Blake!" Jason said trying to defend himself. "But you motivated her." Blake said in a frustrated tone. "Why aren't you two mad at Yang about this thing? She started it." Jason said, making Blake and Weiss turn to face Yang and gave her an angry look. But before she could say anything in her defense Glenda spoke up. "Alright everyone, listen up." She said making everyone stop in there tracks, but Jason noticed Juan-who was carrying a few boxes-bump into Cardin. "There are lots of grim in this area, so stick with you're teammates or another team. And remember to collect syrup from the crimson tree's for class, you're welcome to collect a few extra jars for yourselves if you wish too." Glenda then turn around and walked off to look for grim, not bothering to answer questions. "Well that was... Weird." Yang said before walking up to a tree and kneeling next to it, she then stabbed something into it. It was small and looked like a faucet head. she then held a jar that she pulled out of nowhere under it and pushed a button on the device and syrup poured out of it. Jason and the other's decided to do the same thing so they all walked up to there own tree's to collect syrup. Jason was about to stab his device into a tree when he heard Cardin say something, he didn't hear what he said exactly but he assumed that it was 'follow me' because he and his team and Juan walked off to find something stupid to do. At least that was what Jason thought. Cardin walked but bumped into Ruby so he just gave her a push which knocked her on the ground, and kept walking with his team, and Juan behind him. Jason let out a growl of frustration to Cardin and walked up to Ruby to check on her. "Need a hand?" Ruby heard Jason say. She looked up and saw him holding his hand out. "Thank's." Ruby said before grabbing his hand, Jason then pulled her onto her feet quickly. Once she caught balance Ruby realized that Jason was a few inches taller then her. "Wow you're tall." Ruby said a little shocked. "No, you're just short." Jason said with a smirk. Ruby then punched him in the shoulder, but it only made him laugh. They both then decided to put there device's in the tree's, Jason put his right into the tree that was next to Ruby's. He then pulled a jar out of his pocket and held it under the weird. Faucet. Thing. "If you want I can kick Cardin's ass later." Jason said to Ruby deciding to break the silence. Ruby then gave him an angry look. "No swearing." She said before turning to her faucet thing and pouring the syrup into it. Jason then laughed slightly. "Well what are you gonna do about it?" Jason said in a mocking tone. Ruby then threw another stick at his head, clearly not joking. "Got it, no swearing." Jason grunted as he rubbed his head. Just then, Jason heard someone shout something. "URSA!!!" He heard. He turned and saw one of Cardin's teammates running towards Yang. She grabbed him and slapped him to calm him down. "Where?!" She asked him. He then pointed where he came from. "Over there, it's got Cardin!" He said. Pyrrha then dropped the jar she was holding. "Juan!" She said in shock. "Well, thing turned crapy fast." Jason said as he got up quickly. Ruby then ran next to Pyrrha, then Weiss joined them. "Okay, Blake, Yang, Jason, go find miss good witch!" She said as she pulled out crescent rose. "You two, go with them!" Pyrrha said to Ren and Nora. "There could be more." She said before her and the other's stormed off. "Let's go." Ren said before running off with Nora. "Me and Blake will look over there." Yang said as she pointed to her left with Blake to her right. "Alright I'll go the opposite direction." Jason said before running off, then Yang and Blake ran to there search area.

"Where the hell is she?!" Jason shouted to no one. He was running for about three minutes and he didn't find any signs of Glenda anywhere, he didn't find and grim either. "When I find her, I'm putting hot sauce in her food again." Jason said to himself in a frustrated tone. Suddenly, an Ursa jumped in front of him and tried to attack with it's left claw, but Jason managed to roll to the side just in time. He stopped himself from rolling and quickly got up. "Well this is just great." Jason said in a sarcastic tone. Then the Ursa turned to attack again but Jason just forward and kicked it in the face, sending it back a few feet. He then landed on the ground and drew his sore death wish. "Sorry, I gotta go find someone so let's get this over with." Jason said to the Ursa jokingly. But it just roared and charged toward him. Jason raised his sword and charged toward it, once in range he swung his sword down, hoping to cut of it's head. But the Ursa caught it in his mouth and then growled at him. "Hey, that's mine!" Jason shouted at it. He tried to pull the sword out of it's mouth, but it just made the grim madder. The Ursa then stood up on it's hind legs with the blade still in his mouth, but Jason didn't let go. "Oh no, you are not taking my sword!" Jason said as he struggled to get his sword back. Then, the Ursa walked up to a few trees and Jason realized that it was going to try to knock him off by slamming him against a tree. "Uh oh..." Jason said as the got closer, he then activated his semblance so he would hurt less afterwards. once close enough the Ursa raised it's head up and swung it downward, slammed Jason into the tree.
(SLAM) "SON-" (SLAM) "OF- (SLAM) "A- (SLAM) "BITCH!" Jason shouted in between slam's. Then, the Ursa swung it's head to the side hard, sending Jason flying through the air and slamming him into another tree. "God, I hate Ursa." Jason grunted as he pushed himself off the ground. He then looked at the Ursa and saw it was walking away, with his sword still in his mouth. This made him mad, this was the last time he would see his sword. It was never to be seen-
"Wait a minute!" Jason shouted as he got up quickly. He looked at his thigh and saw that his knife was still there. "I almost forgot about you." Jason said to himself as he pulled his knife out. He pushed a button and switched to sword form. "Hey! Ugly!" Jason shouted at the Ursa, it then turned around to face him. "I'm gonna need that back." Jason said before charging toward it. The Ursa growled and then charged toward him. Once they got closer to each other, Jason held his sword to the side, readying the attack, and the Ursa raised it's claw up also readying an attack. They both then swung there weapon/claw at each other and Jason was about to hit the chest. But right before his sword hit it, he saw three flash's of red light stretch across the chest. Jason then swung his sword and stood right behind it and then he heard a thump. He turned to look at it and saw the Ursa laying on the ground and his sword a few feet behind it. He walked up to his sword and picked it off the ground. "Good to have you back." Jason said to his sword as he swung it over his back and let the magnet carry it. He then looked at the dead Ursa again and felt that something wasn't right. He walked up to it to get a closer look and saw it was cut into four pieces. It was cut in half from where he hit, but it's both of it's arm's were cut off. Which was weird because Jason only hit the chest. "Am I really that bad ass?" Jason asked himself jokingly.
"No, that would be me." An unfamiliar voice said, surprising Jason. He quickly turned around to find where the voice came from, but it wasn't hard to find it. There was a strange man, leaning up against a tree with his arm's crossed. But that wasn't the shocking part. The shocking part was that he looked almost exactly like the masked man in his dream. The only difference was that instead of a cloak, he wore a black trench coat with no sleeves. He also wore white fang armor underneath it, so the sleeves from the shirt underneath were stretching across his arms. But he also had the same sword hanging on his left side.
"You may be pretty skilled in a fight, but you swung you're sword to early. So, I did all that." The man said, He sounded like he had a voice jammer under his mask. Jason was to confused to respond, first the strange masked man from his dream, then he say's he killed the Ursa that quickly. "Um, who are you?" Jason finally said. "Oh, where are my manners?" The man said as he stepped forward once. "I don't really have a name, so you can call me Reaper." The man said. But Jason was still confused, the man now known as Reaper spoke in a friendly way, but Jason could tell he wasn't someone to mess with. "W-why are you here? Why did you save me?" Jason asked, still a little freaked out. "Relax kid, I'm not gonna hurt you. Unless you make me mad." The man said, still speaking so casually. "I was out here hoping to get some training done, I found you and mister ugly over there..." The man paused and looked at the Ursa before continuing. "And I figured why not see if I can kill it before it kills you. And it seems I can." Reaper said sounding proud of himself. "And if you couldn't?" Jason asked, now a little more serious. "Then you would of died. You do have a brain right?" Reaper said as he pointed at his head, mocking Jason. Jason was about to say something rude but the man continued. "Okay, you know what? Now I feel kinda bad. So I got something for you..." Reaper said before pulling two pistols out and tossing them in front of Jason, landing by his feet. Jason then looked at the gun's, they were a little large and they both were different colors, one was golden, but Jason figured that it was just painted like that, and the other one was black. They both had name's carved into the slides, the golden one was daydream and the black one was nightmare. Jason didn't get why this man would give him weapons, he could just attack reaper with them. "I'm not much of a gun fan, I'm more of a sword play kind of guy." Reaper said as he pointed at his sword which got Jason's attention. "Well, I gotta go. Tell Ozpin I said hi." The man said before turning around and walked away from Jason. But Jason wanted to ask more questions, for some reason this man was familiar to him. "Wait!" Jason said, making Reaper stop in his tracks, but he didn't turn to face him. "I got some more questions." Jason said as he raised his knife that was still in sword form and pointed it at Reaper. He then turned his head so Jason could see half of his mask, and the eye was glowing just like in his dream. "You shouldn't point a weapon at me." Reaper said sounding very angry. Suddenly he appeared right in front of Jason, which shocked him. Reaper then grabbed his left shoulder and squeeze, making Jason flinch. Before Jason could do anything Reaper's arm started glowing red and Jason felt pain in his shoulder. Reaper then let go and Jason collapsed because of the pain on the ground, and he could deal himself falling asleep. "That should be fun for you to mess with." Reaper said as he leaned closer to his face. "Sleep tight Jason." Reaper said before getting up and walking off. Jason looked around, hoping to find someone he knew. Luckily in the distance Jason saw teams RWBY and JNPR running towards him with Glenda in front. Jason tried to call them but before he could get any words out, he fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED