Back again

A lot of things changed over the summer. Matteo became taller and a lot more muscular. We played Quidditch every day and little by little got stronger and stronger. I changed a lot too. The baby fat in my face decreased and made my face look defined and slim. I got taller and I got a lot stronger, what with swords training and the excessive Quidditch practice Matteo made me play I looked great. My arms were slim but muscular while my torso was very toned. My waist got slimmer while my thighs got stronger evidently making them get bigger. Basically, I got small curves and Missus Zabini went absolutely feral. She came over for afternoon tea and once she saw me she forgot all about tea instead focused on making dresses, especially for me. "She's gorgeous Cleo let the girl show it." This is what she told my mother when she began complaining about tea. My magic got a lot stronger as well. I learned how to make shadows bend to my will as well as how to melt into them being able to 'teleport.' Basically I melt into shadows under me and appear behind targets or on the other side of the room. I knew how to do a lot of things and also learned how to make a makeshift 'army' from shadows. I could conjure at least 100 shadow soldiers who bend to my will. Matteo believes it to be quite impressive as he would practice throwing bludgers at them and we could play an actual game of quidditch so long as I conjured fake shadow Quidditch players. Then we would both sit by the fire as I read a book and he just listened while attempting to do small braids in my hair. Despite Matteo being Matteo he was actually quite good at braiding, he always was since we were kids and he declared he would learn to braid my hair to make me look good for the fake tea parties I would invite everyone to. Missus Zabini loved dressing me up for them and I was the main reason everyone had an excuse to get together. My mum was thankful for it, obviously, I didn't know it at the time but looking back she was always quite stressed from being the queen that unwinding and talking to her family and friends did her loads of good. Later on, in the summer news came of my disowned uncle, Sirius Black, who escaped Azkaban and was on the loose. In turn, a letter was sent to my parents stating that Dementors would be stationed at the school entrances to ensure the safety of students from my uncle. I don't know much about my uncle but I have visited him in Azkaban. I went with Matteo to see his mom and we both ended up meeting our uncle as well since we were there. He looked horrid and underfed, I felt bad seeing a part of my family get imprisoned in here. He didn't do an awful lot Matteo and I stayed for the better part of 8 minutes and the whole time we just caught him up on our lives. He seemed happy to see us tho. Either way with the news of Dementors my mother started teaching Matteo and I the Patronis charm. "Think of the happiest memory you can and focus on it, relive it. Then say the incantation." This was the third day of us trying and all I managed to do was get out a vapor. Matteo hasn't been all that successful either. "All right what memory did you both choose?" "The first time I rode a broom." "reading with you by the fire." We both answer. "Both of those are nearly not as good. You need something stronger. Choose a memory that not only is a happy one but makes you feel free. Something that is a core memory." I lift my hand in the air focusing on the first time I tried to sword fight and the proud smile on my dad's face as well as the freedom and happiness that came with the activity and the memory. "Expecto Patronam!" This time something changed. Instead of a silver vapor, a big explosion happened and a misty light blue dragon appeared. It was a giant with beautiful large wings a scaly body and a slim face. It roared flying around my mother's office before landing in front of me. Everyone stared at it in pure disbelief. I was shocked but proud at the same time. I truly was living up to my family name. My mother lets out a small laugh as she stares at the dragon. "Marvelous! That is truly amazing little one!" I make it disappear before Matteo steps up. He says the incantation and this time a leopard appears. I smile and clap at Matteo's triumph running at him and giving him a hug once he made it disappear. At least now we knew we were ready for any surprises to come our way.

When we went shopping for our books, Matteo and I entered a shop to get a monster book for the care of magical creatures. The look on the shop owner's face when we said we needed two, you'd think we asked him to kill his family. Either way, he boxed them up and handed them to us and we didn't read much into it. When I got home and opened the box I found a very much alive book. I let out a scream as it tried to kill me quickly jumping onto my bed. Matteo runs into the room only to see me standing on my bed with a belt that I Accioed in my hands. It started running for Matteo but it didn't get very far as I lifted it into the air. "Is that-," "Our new school book? Yes." I say wrapping my belt around it. Once it was secured I place it on my desk and walk with Matteo to help with his since he can't do magic underaged. I had exceptions because I was a princess and I needed to learn things like shadow magic that can't be taught in school.