Breathe of Wisteria

My training was exhausting but some how I pulled though. Kurai used Flower breathing. But for me I couldn't get it. So I tried creating my own breathe. 

Website I used for this:  https://aminoapps.com/c/demonslayerkny/page/item/wisteria-breathing/1L4X_VBUrILkKPLPXar6b8GVmeLoP5VKPL 

Breathe Of Wisteria:

Breathe Forms: The techniques of the Breath of Wisteria mainly focus on using the user's speed and complex movements in order to overwhelm the opponents with fast and complex yet graceful and fluid attacks to deliver high hit counts and string up various forms while the blade is surrounded by a coat of pure wisteria that can be used to land even more efficient attacks if the user is unable to get a clear swing at the opponent.The techniques of the Breath of Wisteria mainly focus on using the user's speed and complex movements in order to overwhelm the opponents with fast and complex yet graceful and fluid attacks to deliver high hit counts and string up various forms while the blade is surrounded by a coat of pure wisteria that can be used to land even more efficient attacks if the user is unable to get a clear swing at the opponent.

First Form:Spring Hexagon

The user uses their complex movement along with their agility in order to get into the blind spot of their opponent and land a series of attacks that take the shape of a Hexagon, deal high amounts of damage and using complex movement to overwhelm the target.

Second Form:Overhead Lotus Dance

This style is at its best when used in a terrain like a forest with lots of mobility, but it can also be used in an open area. The user gets into a low dashing stance with their weapon behind them before making the first move a few seconds later and moves in what seems to be a random pattern that looks like nothing more than a goose chase while landing shallow cuts and slashes overhead with the wisteria coat on the blade twelve consecutive times in a row before the final big attack connects and severs the head before the pattern reveals itself to be a lotus shape overhead.

Third Form: Wisteria Z Counter

This form is a counter move for any close range attack. The user gets into a high stance with the blade over the left shoulder and waits for the attack to come in for the strike before immediately performing an overlapping slash combination that resembles a "Z" to neutralize any attack and topples them for a split second before going for the counterstrike and strikes with a reverse "Z" attack that results in a deadly countermove for any close range attack.

Fourth Form: Floral Compound Flow

The user performs a ceremonial dance whose movements are similar to the fluidity of Water Breathing's Third Form and the weaving swordsmanship of Flower Breathing's Fifth Form mixed together in order to create a powerful dance that can avoid some attacks while taking less damage from them and dishing out a string of powerful attack combos.

Fifth Form: Crescent Scorpio Blizzard

The user holds their sword in a position like a staff while also maintaining a swordsman's stance before dashing forward like Thunder Breathing's First Form and performing a fluid attack midair similar to Flower Breathing's Sixth Form in order to create a powerful dashing multi prong attack that can leave multiple deep gashes on the opponent's body.

Sixth Form: Reverse Garden Crescent

This form can only be used in a defensive counter position for when an attack comes from behind. The user stands in a motionless position with the sword  when sheathed while awaiting for an attack to come from behind. Wether it is a physical or ranged attack, the user will then sway their feet around and avoid the attack by dancing around it before changing grip on the scythe and swinging it upward with a twirl that causes the attack to land twice.

Seventh Form: Wisteria Lotus Poison Chain

This is the most powerful form of Wisteria Breathing and one of the most dangerous ones at that. The user gets into a low stance with the sword in the katana sheathing position while building up their strength before dashing forward with all their might, going at speeds equal to Thunder Breathing's First Form along with movements that resemble Water Breathing's Ninth Form and finishing the attack with a thirteen stage barrage attack in the shape of a lotus flower combined with an additional eight attacks to finish it all off with a twenty-one attack chain while the blade from the scythe is coated in Wisteria as well, causing massive damage along with the deep gashes left by the combo chain.