Pain

MIYU POV

Get up. Mui said coldly. Finee. I say. I got to the bathroom and changed into my long sleeved uniform and skirt.I came out to see Mui half naked. AAAAAA I closed my eye. He's not wearing a shirt. AAAAA! I put my shirt on already. I opened my eyes saw his half naked figure and closed my eyes again. You tricked me again! I said. Your nose is bleeding. He says. I opened my eyes avoiding the shirtless figure of Mui. Then suddenly he was right in front of me. He pulled a tissue out of no where and wiped my nose. I got me to sit on his lap and cleaned up my nose. C-can y-you p-please put a s-shirt on. I say. Sure if it makes you feel better. Phew. I say relived.  I got to cooking. We ate it and left. 

We got onto the train and arrived at the big gates of UA. I realised I was holding Mui's hand. I didn't mind it though. It's warm. We got to the classroom and I let go of his hand to go sit down. Bakugou, Ida and some other's were already there.I slowly saw people file in into the class.Soon Aizawa arrived and class started. In the middle of class  I felt a sharp pain in my blind eye. Ughhh. I groaned. Everybody looked at me. Argh...Ugh. I started feeling dizzy. Samaplop. I say. Aah aaahhh. I groaned in pain. I started falling of my seat. I felt strong arms catch me. I saw a fuzzy outline of Mui.  M-Mui..I whispered. Argh, Aah-Aaaaaaaaaaaa! 

Muichiro POV

I heard Mi-Chan groan. I looked at her. Arg...Ugh. Samaplop.She said. Aah aaahhh. She started falling of her chair. I caught her. M-Mui.She whispered.  Argh, Aah-Aaaaaaaaaaaa. She groaned. She was holding her eye. Then I had a flash of memory of Shinobu saying: Her eye might have some problems here is the medicine. Put it on the bottom of the eye. If that doesn't work then here is a different medication that she needs to eat or drink. Wait here. I say to everyone. I ran back and come back in 2 seconds. I was holding one liquid to put at the bottom of her eye. And a bottle of pills for her to eat. 

She was still groaning in Momo's arms. I took her from her arms and put the medication under her blind eye. Everyone gasped. Oh they don't know that she is half blind. I forgot. The groaning didn't stop. I got the pills out then realised. She can't eat it..she is in to much pain to do that. Oh I have a idea I just need someone to melt the pills. I looked around and saw that Todoroki Dude. If you don't mind please melt the pill. Todoroki nodded and melted it. Thank you. I whisper. He looked shocked. I was usually so cold and mean... but I was here saying please or thank you. I took the melted pills in my mouth and leaned in and kissed her. I let the liquid slowly go in her body. Ugh. She groaned and fainted. Aizawa may I bring her back home. Yes you may...she needs to rest. I picked her up and brought her home.I laid her on her bed. Then I saw so something on her wrist. I pulled up her sleeves and gasped. There were cuts all along her arms. What? I whispered. Then suddenly Miyu shifted. I pulled down her sleeves and went to patrol the streets.

A/n

I just realised how cringe that was. Sooooo cringe. Well I hope u enjoyed! ( of anyone is reading this) I saw that animeloveramy was one of the first ones to make a encouraging comment. I wanna say thank you for your support. Have a Great Day/Night!