Uppermoon 3

MIYU POV

Ugh. I groan. Mi-Chan~Get up and stop hugging me. He said. You said I could hug you and here you are saying I can't. I say. Well you can but you probably would want t-. CAW CAW. Ahhhhuh Hanako! Mission with Rengoku....Inosuke......Zenitsu.....And Tanjiro. I got up and put my Demon Slayer uniform. Byeeeeee Mui. I say. Breakfast is on the table. I say. Thanks. Mui said.

I got on a train with Rengoku. Tanjiro Inosuke and Zenitsu arrived a little after. Hi~.I say sleepily. Tanjiro sat down next to me. Zenitsu and Inosuke sat together and Rengoku sat next to Zenitsu. Thank you for standing up for Nezuko during the trail. Mhm no problem. I say still sleepy. Tomioka-chan are you sleepy? Mhm...Then everything went black.

TANJIRO POV (surprise!)

Tomioka-Chan slowly fell asleep on my shoulder. Wow I would never tell Muichiro-Kun about this. Rengoku-san said. WAAA I WANT A GIRL ON MY SHOULD-Shush. Zenitsu wailed with Tanjiro shushed him. She's sleeping. I say. Don't worry Miyu is quite a deep sleeper....only Muichiro can wake her up. Rengoku said in the middle of his MAI's. U-um are those two a thing? I ask Rengoku. No~ but they both like each other..I just need to figure out how to get Muichiro to propose. He sighed. Um which one is is Muichiro? I ask. Oh Muichiro is the quiet guy with black hair and teal tips. Oh is he the guy who hit me with the rock? I ask. Yes. Rengoku said. I for some reason don't feel mad...I mean he just thought I was being disrespectful to the master...everyone would be mad at me for doing that. I say. True I was mad when you cut in. Rengoku said. Oh and can you tell me why Tomioka-Chan closed her eyes? I asked. Oh that she Muichiro did wan't her to go over and kill Sanemi so he told her to close her eyes and count to 30 sec and then everything would be fine after that. Rengoku explained. Oh that's why I thought she was mad. I say. Then I was Tomioka start to open her eyes.

MIYU POV

I sat up and yawned. Thanks for letting me sleep for so long I feel a lot better! I said. Mhm. Tanjiro said. Then the conductor came and stamped our tickets. My snake came out of my Jacket.  The conductor leaped back. Oh don't worry she is harmless. I say. S-sure. The conductor said. Soon I fell asleep.

~In Dream~

Wake up Sister! I slowly opened my eyes to see Giyu shaking me. He was smiling. I got up and said. Wait for me ONI-Chan! I yelled chasing him. You will never catch me! He screams. OH YEA I WILL. We ran around and then Mom came in and said. Guys come on go change and get ready for the day. Mom sighed. YES MA'AM. He both screamed. Shush will you. Mom said in a jokingly tone. Miyu can you please get the water? And Giyu please help with the cooking. I went to get the water. Then I saw my reflection. WAKE UP. It screeched. Huh? I say. Then it started drowning me. This is a dream! Oh I think I know how to get out. I got up from the water I i my uniform and my blade. I was about to pick up my blade then SIS! I jerked up and saw Giyu! What da heck are you wearing! I need to go! I say to Giyu. I need to go get someone. O-oh Ok I will tell Mom. I ran out to the forest found a spot and took the blade out and slit my neck. 

~Out of Dream~

I jerked up and saw Rengoku holding a guy's neck. I realised that there was a strong demon here. I saw that Tanjiro Inosuke and Zenitsu was already gone. Well I mean Tanjiro and Inosuke were gone and Zenitsu was defending Nezuko. Suddenly to train stopped and Rengoku was awake. I got of the train and lead everybody on the train to safety. I walked in front of the train with Rengoku then suddenly a demon came out of no where. Well well well~ I see two Hashira's are here. We turned around to see Uppermoon 3.

Oh Frick. I say. The demon stepped out and we could see him clearly.He looks like a blue basketball! I snickered. Had a funny thought did you~? The Demon said. My name is Akaza. He says in a formal tone of voice. Well thanks for saying your name...My name is Tomioka Miyu! I say nicely. Oh well nice to meet you. He says. Then Rengoku leaped at the demon and cut off a arm. Oh wow so rude~Akaza said. If you don't mind may I join the battle. I ask. Yeah sure I won't really hurt you though. Akaza said. I mean it's ok is you hurt me I don't mind. I shrugged. Oh then I guess I will just defend against you. I leaped at him and whispered Fist Form...Spring Hexagon!  I slashed at his arm but it instantly regenerated. Then after a flash....I saw Akaza's hand went through Rengoku. I gasped and also heard Tanjiro Inosuke and Zenitsu gasps. Tears started rolling down my cheek. NO....NO NO NO NO NO! I screamed in terror.NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! RENGOKU NO! Akaza was about to punch another fist into his stomach. Then I didn't remember choosing but then I was right infront of Rengoku and took the hit. I coughed out blood. Oh no I'm sorry! Akaza said. D-don't hurt Rengoku p-please. Oh that's what I did wrong . Akaza sighed. Then the sun started coming up. Oh the sun. I said. Y-you should probably go if you don't w-wanna d-die. I told Akaza. Right thanks for telling me. Akaza said and started running. Tanjiro ran up and shouted. DON'T RUN YOU COWARD! And a few other stuff. I stood up and cried Rengoku was dead. When the kakushi's arrived I started leaving. My stomach was bleeding...I had a few dozen cuts. I trudged my way to UA knowing they would've started class.