Wisteria

Oh my...Tokito-Kun....it's beautiful. I know.he said ruefully. In front of me this is what I saw.

I walked through the tunnel it was beautiful

I walked through the tunnel it was beautiful.Wow amazing it's beautiful. We walk in silence for a while. Then Tokito-kun asked.Do you like it?  Y-yes T-tokito- sama. I say respectfully and nervously. Good. He says. And also you don't need to be so well-behaved in front of me. He says. W-well usually not being formal usually gets me hit. I say nervously. Tokito-kun looked at me curiously. What do you mean get hi-.Oh let's not talk about my stupid past in this wondeful place. I say quickly. Oh no he is gonna wonder about my past. I don't like it but it could have been worse I guess.

Muichiro POV

She is hiding it....... I wonder why. She looks so happy that's nice. She is very pretty. Her uniform is quite revealing....it makes me want to hide it so only I can see it. Ugh what is this warm feeling. We walked together until her crow came tell her she had a mission. Ah sorry I need to go, she says sadly. I ask fine! I reassured her. And soon her was running of into to distance.

 I walked back to my estate p. Hmmm Misturi able to talk. I guess I will go knock on the door. I start walking towards Misturi's estate.I knock on the door. Misturi opens and giggles. Oh Muichiro! What do you need? She says enthusiastically. Can I ask some questions. In ask.Sure! Come in Come in ! She says. When we sit down I ask. Um so I have a really warm feeling like sort of fuzzy but only when I am with Miyu. I also feel like I want to protect her.OH MY GOSH HUIGUYFJFJYKU.  Huh I ask. YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON MIYU! Oh I have feelings for her? Like I Love her? YES YES YES! Misturi screamed. I HAVE A NEW SHIP! IT WILL SAIL. Oh um ok. I say. I WILL HELP YOU.  He screamed. Um no it's ok. I can find the right time my self. OK I WANNA HELP! Ok ok you can. 

Miyu POV.

I ran forwards the mission. I arrived at a village and then saw a man crying. "U-um what's wrong?" I ask. My son is missing....Help. O-ok I can try. I ran at the forest. Then I saw a demon. I creeped up behind the demon and saw with horror that it was uppermoon 3. (Not Akaza )  I leaped at it and whispered Breathe of Wisteria...First Form Spring Hexagon. I cut off its arms. Ooo the demon said a challenge. He punched me in the right eye. Argh. I screamed. I ran at it and yelled Breathe of Wisteria..Third Form Wisteria Z Counter! I cut of a leg, and instantly got punched in the ribs.BACKUP PLEASE GET BACKUP.I scream at my Hanako. He chirped and flew as fast as he can.I tried to stall. My eye was bleeding heavily, Blood coming from my mouth and about a dozen cuts around my body. 

Then I heard foot steps I turned around to see Tokito-sama, Kanroji-sama,Kocho-sama and Oni-Chan. They gasp at uppermoon 3. Then they looked at me Tokito-sama looked horrified as looking at me. Kanroji-sama, Kocho-sama and Oni-Chan run at the demon, while Tokito-sama ran at me. Then my legs stopped working I fell. Then I fell into warm hands. T-tokito-S-sama... "Are you ok?" He asks worriedly. My hand was on my eye. He lifted my hand up, and gasped.I-is I-it bad. It's fine.He says reassuring. Mhm ok. Then I felt dizzy. Spamaflamp. I say dizzily. It's ok...don't worry just sleep. He says. My eye closed. 

Muichiro POV

Hey Tomioka-San. I say. Yes? Why was Miyu so happy to see u. Like when she saw you she started crying? Why and she said she waited for soo long. Oh ...well my parents put her on adoption when we are little and i told her i would come get her some day. When she got adopted it wasn't a good family....it was a abusive family. They would hit her everyday. they are still alive today...but they did get attacked to demons. a demon slayer got there and trained Miyu.....and here she is today.

Me and Mitsuri were talking then I saw Hanako/Miyu's bird. MIYU CALLS FOR BACKUP BACKUP. MIYU VERY HURT, BLEEDING EYE AND UPPERMOON 3. HELP! BACKUP! I stood up and ran "Mitsuri, Shionbu and Tomioka! Get here. MIYU IS FIGHTING UPPERMOON 3. They all got up and ran behind me. 

When we got there I saw a uppermoon 3 with a lost arm and leg and I half cut arm. Then I saw Miyu sitting on the floor looking as if she has been beaten up ( which she basically was) . I ran to her and the other's ran to attack the demon. I picked her up. T-tokito-S-sama. She said weakly. Are you ok? I ask. I reached out to her hand and lifted it from her eye. I gasped. It was bleeding heavily. She might loose one eye from that his...half blind is better than completely blind. I-is I-it T-that bad? She asked. No it's fine.I say. Spamaflamp...she says dizzily. It's ok take a break. I hope she will be ok. She will be fine. 

I set her down in a safe place and ran to go to the fight. When we finished it off which turned out to be 3 hours. I went back to where I placed Miyu. I picked her up. I her brought back to the butterfly mansion. We were all injured but it was better since we worked together...but Miyu wasn't doing so well. I lay her on the bad and then tend to my own wounds. I hope she is ok.