The New Pillar

Miyu POV

Finally.....the estate......why didn't I take care of my wounds before coming! Well I am here.....so it's too late to do that. Hey finally....the door. I mean it's just a scratch and a little bit of blood loss....I'll be fineeee. I reached out for the door and knocked. A woman greated me and patched my scratches up. T-thank you I say to her.Your welcome she says. And also Master in the next room over there.

 I stand up and limp-ish to the door. When I open it and walk into the room. I bow down. It's ok now stand up. I hear a soothing voice say. I stood up and saw a man with purple stuff on his face. Do you know why your here? He asks . N-no. I stuttered. I-I'm  not in trouble a-am I?I say nervously.Oh no of course not, in fact your here because you defeated a upper Moon. And when you defeat a uppermoon you can become a Hashira...well are u up for the job? He asks. 

Yes...I will try my best! Ok good. He says relived.Good timing too. He says softly. W-why? I ask. Because today is the day for the Pillar meeting. At that time I can introduce you.O-okay! I say. But then what if they hate me? I heard that the pillar's are really scary. I asked one of the other demon Slayer about the Pillars and he nearly wet him-self. Take a deep breathe. I hope that they ain't that scary. Maybe they are nice? I went to the other room and waited.

~Time Skip to Hashira Meeting~

Hello all my wonderful children. I hear Ubuyashiki say. Today we have a new pillar!  Miyu....please come here.Phew here it goes. I walked out to stand next Master. H-hello. I said. M-my name is T-tomioka Miyu. Oh wait my uniform opts sooo embarrassing the can all see a little of my chest!  I guess I will be the new Wisteria P-pillar. Nice to meet you all, I hope we can g-get a-along. I smiled shyly. For some reason everybody stared at this one boy that looked depressed.The boy on the other hand his face was in shock but smiling brightly.Then Ubuyashiki said. This is your new fellow Pillar. Her Estate is not built yet so she will need someone to take care of her. Wait what....someone take care of me? What if they treat me like that woman....or that man. Or I know they are still I alive they are just badly injured. Hmmm. Ubyyashiki said. Muichiro do u mind looking after our new Pillar? She is near your age.I think your 13? Right? He asked me. U-um no today was my birthday so I am 14 now. I say. Oh so October 9 is your birthday? He asks. Y-yes. I said nervously.

Muichiro POV

Why did Master say my name.Why do I need to take care of the girl. Thank God she doesn't look annoying. She stutter's too much though. I wonder why she stutters so much. She looks pretty......Oh wait a sec...why are u thinking that? U-u m no today is my birthday so I am 14 now. She says. Oh October 9 is her birthday...so she is same age as me. Why do I feel the urge to protect her. I am I sick? I feel fuzzy and warm. 

Miyu POV.

So Muichiro are you okay with taking care of Miyu here? That's fine with me. The Muichiro boy says. I look at the boy. He had black hair and teal tips, his face looked emotionless but he had a light blush on his face.He looks nice and when people look nice they are probably abusive . He looks handsome...OH WAIT A SEC why did I think that. Oh god I can literally feel the blush creeping up on my face. Ok meeting dismissed oh and everybody can take some time to get to know our new Pillar. Ubyuashiki said. Then he left.

A/n

Hi people on the internet. Well depends if anyone reads this. Probably not. If you are reading this then good for u, u made it this far! I will probably put a new chapter every day and if I am in a good mood then 2-3 chapter's a day.Also no one has read this book yet soo I have a feeling no one is gonna read this.Also have a Good day or Night.  (715 words)