UA Festival!

MIYU POV

I woke up hugging Mui. Mhm comfy. I say. Ok you had your fun now get up. Mui said. Ugh whyyy. I whined. Because everybody is waiting for you. Huh why? I ask. Bc your their friend. He said plainly. Then suddenly some one came in.OMG LOOK AT THEM. I looked up and saw Mina and Momo. Hi. I say tiredly. I got up and said. Get out I needa change. Um what about Tokito? Momo asks. He will be in the bathroom. I say. Oh ok. Mui got in the bathroom and I changed. I walked out. Hi Tomioka~ I looked down and saw Mineta. Um go away. I say. Aw your so cute. He says. I kicked him and went outside. Hi Good Morning everyone. Sorry for being slow. I say Its fine now you can go help Momo with breakfast. I walk into the kitchen to see Momo really busy. You need a hand? I ask. Yes! Momo grabbed me and showed me a list of every students favourite food.I can't figure out Tokito's favourites food! Momo says. Oh thats easy its simmered radish dressed with sweet miso! I say. Ok do you know how to make it? Momo asked. Um yes? I say OK good now go cook it.I rush over and start. together Momo and I finished everything and brought it out to everyone. When we finished eating we all went to UA.

I sat down at my seat and then Aizawa said...Ok so we are gonna have a festival and while everyone knows Eri by now....she will be watching. You can spend the rest of the day thinking of something to do more the festival. When Aizawa left everybody stood up and started thinking of idea's. Oh we can sing! Mina said. Who can sing here. Jirou, Mui and I raised our hands. Good Three people is good. Ok what song should we sing? Lets see how you sound. Izuku went to ask Aizawa if we could go back to the dorms to perpare and he said yes. OK lets see how you guys sing!

Jirou:

( Pretend no one is dancing or there is just background music)

Muichiro:

What if I told that I love you?
Would you tell me that you love me back?
What if I you told you that I miss you?
Would you tell me that you miss me back?
What if I told you that I need you?
Would you tell me that you need me, yeah?
If I tell you all my feelings
Would you believe me, yeah?
What if I told you that I la-la-la la-la-la-la-love you, yeah?
What if I told you that I need you?
Would you tell me that you need me, too?
What if I told you that I la-la-la la-la-la-la-love you?
Ayy, when you told me that you loved me
Was I a fool to believe in you?
When you told me I was special
Was I dumb for trusting you?
When you told me that you want me
Did you really want me?
Or was this all a joke
To you?
I don't wanna say I miss you
If l don't know that you miss me back
I don't wanna say the wrong thing
If I do, there's no coming back
What if I told you that I need you?
Would you tell me that you need me, yeah?
If I tell you all my feelings
Would you believe me, yeah?
What if I told you that I la-la-la la-la-la-la-love you, yeah?
What if I told you that I la-la-la la-la-la-la-love you?
I wish I told you that I loved you
Now it's too late, you have someone new
I hope he loves you like I do
Do you love the way he's treating you?
What if I told you that I loved you?
Would you tell me that you love me back?
If I told you that I miss you?
Would you tell me that you miss me back?
What if I told you that I need you?
Would you tell me that you need me, yeah?
If I tell you all my feelings
Would you believe me, yeah?
What if I told you that I la-la-la la-la-la-la-love you, yeah?
What if I told you that I need you?
Would you tell me that you need me, too?
What if I told you that I love you?

Wow! Tokito-kun I didn't know you could do that! Mina says. Its just something I picked up. Then suddenly Momo said. Did you dedicate that song to someone ? U-um yes? Mui says. Oooo' I wonder who! Is it someone here right now? Jirou asks.  Y-yes. Mui says. I wonder who? Ok! Miyu your turn! Mina said. O-ok Yes ma'am! I say 

Miyu:

Drowning
Slowly drowning
In my own jealousy
I'm trying
To deny it
But I can't, can't you see?
I wanna know, no matter where you go
No matter where you sleep at night
'Cause if you found somebody else's
I wanna know
No matter where you go
No matter where you sleep at night
'Cause if you found somebody else's
I wanna know
'Cause if you found somebody else's
I wanna know
Fighting
To control it
But I'm losing my mind
So hard to
To be silent
When I'm hurting inside
I wanna know, no matter where you go
No matter where you sleep at night
'Cause if you found somebody else's
I wanna know
I wanna know
'Cause if you found somebody else's
I wanna know
I wanna know
I, I need to-
I, I need to know
If you're with, if you're with someone else?
I, I need to-
I, I need to know
Need to know
I wanna know
I wanna know, no matter where you go
No matter where you sleep at night
'Cause if you found somebody else's
I wanna know
No matter where you go
No matter where you sleep at night
'Cause if you found somebody else's
I wanna know
I wanna know
'Cause if you found somebody else's
I wanna know
I wanna know
'Cause if you found somebody else's
I wanna know

I wanna know

Oh wow that was all really good! Momo said. T-thanks. I say. I think we should do Jirou bc Miyu and Tokito really seem like they don't wanna do it. Y-yeah i thought you just wanted to know if we could sing.I said nevously. Besides i could actually help with the effects...Mui can do a mist up in the sky and i can make flower petals fall from the sky!Thats great! can anybody play the drums here? I can idiots! Bakugou said. Oh good can you play the drums for us? HECK NO! Bakuhoe screams. Please? everybody said. F-fine just bc you all would be helpless if i don't do it. Yay I screamed. 

~Time skip to festival~

Soon i strapped my self to the thing that let my fly then the singing started. Tons of stuff started flying out THen the thing pulled my and mui out and mist filled the sky. Everybody looked up and then above all the haze I whispered Third Form: Wisteria Z Counter! I made Z motion and petals started falling from the sky. I coculd hear children cheering for me and Mui . i made made petals fall from the sky and then the rope drapped me and Mui and dark shadow caught us and I made Wisteria petal fall from where dark shadow took us. 

~ Time skip to the end of the Festival~

We were cleaning up and then Mui and my crow came back and screamed: TENGEN THE SOUND PILLAR HAS RETIRED DUE TO FIGHT WITH UPPERMOON 6 TENGAN HAS LOST A HAND AND A EYE ! HANAKO!  Did Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu live? YES THE THREE LOW RANK DEMON SLAYERS HAVE LIVED NEZUKO HAS ALSO SURVIVED. Phew I said. Everybody stared at me and Mui. You guys have a lot of explaining to do! They all said exept for Izuku.