Accidents Happen

Muichiro POV

START! Mi-Chan and and I ran. She was gonna go to the object. I was gonna knock out the villains. Everybody watching gasped. They basically disappeared! Mina said. They are really fast! Ochaco said. 10 sec later. Heroes Win! Those two Kids really are something. All Might whispered. We walked out slowly and dragging a unconscious Bakugou and Kirishima. Mi-Chan is really pretty. Mitsuri said it was called love? Why does she hide one eye again? Oh right blind and the scars. We went to the room where everybody was the all crowded around us. That was amazing! Aoyama said. 

Miyu POV

The girls dragged me away and started asking me questions.How are you so fast? Ochaco asks. Training I said plainly. Caw caw! Hanako landed on my shoulder. Then suddenly Obanai walked in.( Obanai also thinks of you as a little sister) Obanai! I ran upp and hugged him. Hi. He said plainly. Hi Muichiro. He says. Hi. Mui-kun says. Tokito-kun, Tomioka-Chan....you know this person? All Might asks. He is my friend or my brother model. I say casually. I have a gift for you Miyu. Obanai says. Really? I ask. Suddenly a snake came out of his hori. It climbed up my hand and rested around my neck. Aw, I love it. Your welcome. Obanai said. Imma name you Naga! The snake nuzzled in my cheek. Well now that I gave you my gift I will take my leave. He said. Wait! I say. Hm? He says. Tell Everybody that I miss them,and also tell Oni-Chan that he should smile more. Ok. He says. 

When he left the girls grabbed me again. Do you know that snake dude? Momo  asks. Yeah he is my friend? Why? I ask. He is good looking~Mina said. Yeah sorry he likes Mitsuri. I say to Mina. Awww . She says. I mean I can inroduce you them and maybe you can have one of them, but not Muichiro.Wait. Momo said. Do you like Tokito-kun? Momo asks me. HAAAA!I yell. I will take that as a yes. Momo said grinning. I could seriously feel the heat crawling up my face. No no no. I say. Lair. Mina says. Fine I like him. I whispered. YESSSS SHE SAID IT. The boys looked up at us. They also saw a flustered Tomioka-Chan . I wonder what they did to her. That was what all the boys thinking. What Muichiro was thinking: She likes someone.......it's probably not me. He thinks disappointedly.Sigh......there are so many people better than me. She deserves the world. Her past is bad and she needs someone nice.....unlike me. I hope she chose the right person. WHAT DA HECK IS GOING ONE OVER THERE!  Bakugou asks. I start to play with my hands.This is soo Embaresing....I told my self i wouldn't fall for him and I did! Then suddenly the girls grabbed me and pushed me to Mui. HAAAAAAAA! I scream. 

Muichiro POV

What are they doing? They are Idiots I know Mi-Chan is a idiot but all of them are too. Then suddenly Mi-Chan is right infront of me she tries to step back but they push her forward. Before they know it our lips crashed on each others. Huh...it's warm I sort of like it. It feels sweet.Her lips are smooth. In 5 seconds she realised what happen and leaped back. AAAAAAAAAAA! MOMO! She screamed. Hehe our ship will sail! All the girls said. Miyu tied them all up. You can't do anything is your tied up, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. I liked that feeling.....her lips against mine, It was so sweet i really want more.But I can't she likes someone else. 

A/n:

Hi sorry today wa a a bit busy. I was with a friend. I mean everyone can take a break! Have a Good Day/Night