Final Selection

Good Job Miyu! Kurai said. I huffed. It was only 1 month since I started but I was already really good. Well Kurai said that. We were training in the mountains. Kurai said that the Final Selection was in a few hours. Soon I was on the way to the Final Selections. Huff......Huff....I'm soooooo tired...PHEW.....my bruised body parts still hurts also all my cuts.I wish mom wasn't so abusive. Maybe my body would be in better shape and have better stamina. If it wasn't for her...Huff.....huff...  When I was at the mountain  I saw tons of people talking. My Social Anxiety started kicking in. I slid around to the corner as a speech started. When the speech ended we all got ready and the Final Selection started.I ran to the mountains to get away from the crowd. 

Soon it was night and demon started coming out. A Demon leaped at me. Breathe Of Wisteria... Spring Hexagon. The demons head fell of . Phew I said.As I was running I saw a huge demon. The demon lunged at me. Breathe Of Wisteria... Floral Compound! The Demons arms and legs fell off. Breathe Of Wisteria..... Spring Hexagon! Then the demons head came toppling off. 

~Seven days later~

When I came out of the Final Selection I saw very little people come out. There were hundreds when they arrived and when we came out I saw 10 people. A boy with teal tips. A girl with blue butterfly hair clips and other people. How did so many people die? It wasn't that hard. It was quite easy! When I got out I had to choose a crystal. There all so pretty! It's hard to choose! In the end I picked a dark purple crystal. Soooo pretty.... After I finished picking I went up to one of the girls. H-hey M-ma'am. Yes? She asked. M-may I ask a question. Sure? She says curiously. When do I get my sword and my uniform? I ask. Oh you get those in a few days right now u choose your crow/bird.Oh Okie!Can I ask u a question. She asked. Y-yeah sure! I say. How old are u? She asks. Oh me I am 11! I say. Ok she replied.

 I went to all the birds and one particular one caught my eye.

Hello there little one... do you mind helping me with being a Demon Slayer? The bird chirped and landed on my shoulder. I shall take that as a yes! I am gonna name u Hanako!

I ran back to Kurai's house opened the door and gasped..the dead body of my master lying on the floor..H-how did she die.....she was strong....I can't say she was the strongest but she was strong! That day I cried my eyes out. I picked up her dead body and dug a grave. May you rest in pease Kurai....