Dorms

MIYU POV

I slowly trudged back to UA,I left a blood trail behind me. I got to UA and slowly trudged to class 1A. I opened the door as everyone swivelled there head at me. H-hi. I say. With tears rolling down my face. Muichiro came over and asked. What happened to you? RENGOKU IS DEAD. I suddenly burst. HE IS DEAD! I screamed. Everybody looked at me. R-rengoku got punched in the stomach and the fist went straight through is body. Everybody looked horrified.Aizawa came up to me and said. You need to get fixed. Right! I say. After the healing I came back to the class. 

They were talking that me had dorms now, and we were aloud to go unpack. I walked to the building with everyone. I was talking with Momo. The teacher explained that the girls side and boys side. Then he said this. Tomioka and Tokito you will be sharing a room. Huh. Why? I ask. Because we don't have enough room and also there is a room a bit bigger than everyone else but there is only one bed. He says. Ah no prob. I say. We sleep in the same bed every night. I say. Are you two dating? Mina asked. No I just have panic attacks at night and he helps my PE get through it so it's a good idea...or else I would have started cutting my wrists again. I say. Oh hell you ain't cutting your self. Momo, Mina, and Mui said. They stared at each other and Mina and Momo started laughing. Mui just sweat dropped. I started un-packing. Soon everyone met outside.

 Then Denki asked. OK NOW WHO CAN COOK! I raised my hand and so did Bakugou and Momo. Ok good at least 2 people can cook. We started playing games I was cooking dinner with Bakugou and Momo. I was cooking ramen with Momo as Bakugou cut the meat and vegetables. Momo and I also made dessert. Mango pudding some cupcakes. When I brought the food out everyone was drooling. I mean Mineta was drooling because of the girls. Soon when everyone was finished we started going to bed. Good Night Mui. I say. Good Night Mi-Chan

A/n

Hi sorry this chapter was short...not much to say that much. I mean I did already write the fight so I guess this was just to tell you about the dorms. Have a Good Day/Night. Imma try starting a chapter today and go finish tomorrow! 

Sneak Peak! 

UA Festival!