Scar Head

Miyu POV

I was walking to school by my self since Mui had already left bc Aizawa called for him. and then a demon attacked me from behind I turned around but it was to late. The demon used there demon blood art on me. I expected a pang of pain....but it never came! Instead I opened my eye and saw that a had a cats tail and ears. Huh...HAAAAA! I quickly finished the demon off and ran to UA. When I walked through everybody gasped. 

MUICHIRO! I screamed. I ran towards him and hugged him. I wagged my tail and my ears went flat. Um what happened to you? He asks. Blood demon art.I whispered. Oh. He says. Yeah how did you get this. Someone's quirk I say. I shouldn't have bumped into her!Ughhhhh. I scream. It's fine now please sit down Mrs Tomioka. I forgot how boring this class is. Soon after 3 hours our crows came in. CAW TOKITO MUICHIRO AND TOMIOKA MIYU THE IS A EMERGENCY MEETING. A BOY THAT IS CARRYING A DE- I cut them of by putting a hand over there beaks. Shhh I whispered. Sorry guys we need to go. I say. Byeee. I say.

I run to the meeting and ran into Mitsuri. MISTSURI! I scream. Kyaaa. Mitsuri screamed. Miyu I missed you sooo much. So did I! I said. Come on come on! She says. We run to the meeting place and I take my place next to Mui who was faster than me to get there. (Hi sorry I don't really remember this part so I will just try)A boy with a scar on his head was thrown on the floor. NEZUKO. He screamed. WHERE IS MY SISTER! He screams at us. I walk up to him and give him a jar of , painkillers. Here I say. Drink this. He looks at me suspiciously. Sigh it's just a painkiller.I say. He takes it gratefully. That box must be where his sister is....poor guy. Then suddenly Sanemi picks the box up. Sameni put the box down I say. NO! She screams ITS A DEMON OUR JOB IS TO KILL DEMONS AND I AM GONNA KILL THIS ONE! YOU ARE NOT GONNA KILL THIS ONE UNLESS WE GET PERMISSION! I scream back. Muichiro out a hand and my shoulder and I sit down. Close your eyes for 30 sec and then open them. Mui says. I close my eyes 1......2.....3....4...........................30! I open my eyes and wow everything was ok! H-how did you. I ask Mui. I dunno chance I guess. I saw Nezuko refusing Sanemi's blood. The boy whose name was Tanjiro interrupted Master while he was talking. He said. I would like to headbutt the person who hurt my sister! He said. Then a couple of rocks hit his head and cheek. Who would have the dignity to hit someone with rocks.I realised that Mui threw the rocks. I blushed.Why does he have to look so pretty! When the meeting was about to end master said. Oh and in 1 days time UA will be having a A sports festival....you all can all take a break if you want to watch them. I wanna go watch! Mitsuri and Shinobu said. I would like to see my little sister kick some butt. Giyu said.I wanna see the fights! Sanemi said. Soon everybody said they wanted to come cheer us on. I felt someone playing with my tail. I turned around and saw Mitsuri and Mui playing with my tail. Oh shit oh but feels good. I need to say thank you.Thank You Everybody! I said.

A/n

Hi sorry I think I didn't update yesterday. I was preparing for a test on Friday and my friends saying that they have covid. I don't really remember if I updated yesterday so just in case if I didn't SORRY! Have a great day. I am gonna try writing another chapter to make up for yesterday! Bai!