Uppermoon 5

MIYU POV

When we finished cleaning up the place everybody grabbed me and Mui and put us on a couch. TELL US EVERYTHING! Everybody yelled. Do they really wanna know. Sigh ok. I say. So there are things like demons. Demons are things that eat humans and us demon slayers are people that kill demons! I say. You have to chop of a demons head to kill them, demons can also regenerate hands and legs.  I say. Quirks don't affect demon so you guys can't do anything to them. Mui says. I layer down and then Mui's crow came in and said. MIYU AND MUICHIRO A DEMON AT SWORDSMITH VILLAGE UPPERMOON 5. Bye we need to go! I say. Pray we don't die! I ask.  Me and Mui ran to the swordsmith. 

When we ran there I saw Tanjiro, Mitsuri and some other people fighting. Oh ho ho! The demon said. Two other Hashira's here to kill me~ I think that boy will make a good demon.  He suddenly appeared in front in front of Mui about to scratch his arms to turn him into a demon but he dodged. Phew. I said. I launched at the demon and cut a arm. HOW DARE YOU CUT ME! He slammed but into a tree. YELP! I screamed. Mi-Chan! I heard Muichiro scream. It's fine just focus! I screamed. He didn't respond. I lunged at the demon and said: Third Form: Wisteria Z Counter! I managed to cut a little of the demon's waist. Fourth Form: Floral Compound! I dodged and attacked and cut a leg. HOW DARE YOU GIRL! The demon screeched. The Muichiro also cut another leg. YOU IDIOT DEMON SLAYERS.  I lunged and said: Sixth Form: Reverse Garden Crescent. I cut the demons waist.

 Then suddenly a hand grabbed my throat. I'm loosing air...I-I need a-air. I coughed out blood as the demon punched my stomach. Ho Ho you make a good punching bag~. I-I don't think I would be the best p-punching b-bag. I managed to coughed out. MI-CHAN. Muichiro screamed. I-I'm f-fine. I say. Muichiro slashed the demons hand that was holding me.I dropped to the floor. Coughing and Coughing.At this point I am gonna die! Tanjiro was already on the floor and Mitsuri was hurt badly. I stood up slowly and said: Fifth Form: Crescent Scorpio Blizzard! I screamed. I leaped at the demon at the same time as Mui then we slit the demon's neck together.

This battle finally ended when Muichiro and I cut off the head. Muichiro's face was full of spikes my legs were full of spikes and my arms.The weird thing was that markes were on my face and body. Muichiro also had them and so did Tanjiro and Mitsuri. I huffed and huffed. Everything hurts.......... Everything is blurry.......why do I feel so hot. Am I dying?  I fell over and Muichiro trudged over to me. Are you ok? He asked. Mhm I think so. I say. I need to tell you something. Mui said. Mhm? I asked. I-I love you. Muichiro said. O-oh  I-I love you to. I say. Muichiro nuzzled  my neck. I smiled at him and when he got up and he leaned closer and then I felt something warm on my lips. I closed my eyes.It's so warm and smooth....I like it. The kakushi's picked us up and on a Woden thingy and I was brought to the hospital and then the pain started sinking in. It hurts it hurts it hurts so fucking bad!