Wild Wild Pussy Cats

MIYU POV

I woke up to see Mui next to me hugging me. I started trying to get up without waking him but as stuff goes I obviously failed. He woke up and I realised that all my wounds are healed. Good Morning! I said enthusiastically. Hi. Mui says. U-um about the love thingy. Mui started. D-did you mean it? He asks. Well of course I meant it! I said crossing my arms. Did you think I was spouting nonsense p? I asked. A little bit. Mui admits. I mean how can so one so perfect like me? Mui asked the air. What do you mean I am not perfect at all......ALSO MINA, MOM AND JIROU STOP SPYING AND COME OUT. The door opened and I saw I was indeed correct. Sorry. They all said. It's fine. Next time you want to listen come in. I say. B-but is we come in you will stop and this is so sweet. Momo blurted. Oh don't worry I won't stop. I say. Momo and the other went outside I started following them but Mui pulled me back. Hm? I hummed. Then he engulfed me in a hug. I love you to! I say. Mhm. Mui says. I walked out the door and immediately got in a big hug from the entire class but Bakugou(obviously). Woah Woah what happened. I say. What is this for? I ask. Then suddenly Bakugou came up and slapped me. Ouch what was that for? I asked pissed. That was for making the entire class worry. Then Momo hugged me. And this is for only coming back with a few broken bones. Momo said. Also for not dying. Momo added. 

After breakfast Aizawa told us to get one the bus and we were sort of going on the field trip-ish thing, or was is a training camp thingy. I sat next to Mui and I took the window seat. Sleepy. My eyes started drooping. Just go to sleep Mi-Chan. That was the last thing I heard before I went black.

Ne.....Ne Ne Ne~! I shot up. What! I screamed. Don't be so tense Miyu. Momo said. S-sorry I didn't mean. I say. It wasn't a order. Momo said. It was a joke. O-oh! I thought I did something wrong. I said a little breathlessly. We're you that worried? Mui said. Y-yes I admitted. I got out of the bus and saw three people in cat costume. Hello! They all said. Izuku started muttering again. I really don't wanna-. Something cut in my thoughts and then realised that I was falling down. HA! I screamed.Calm down. Mui said. I landed slowly. Then one of the cats yelled. GET BACK TO THE VAMP IN 3 HOURS AND YOU MIGHT GET TO EAT. They entire class screamed MIGHT BE ABLE TO EAT! I nodded at Mui and he nodded back. Then we ran. WHERE DID MIYU AND TOKITO GO! Then I screamed. HAVE A GOOD TIME GETTING PAST THE MONSTERS AND SEE YOU SOON! MIYUUUUUUIUU! Everybody screamed.

 I got there in 15 min and Mui got there in 10 min. (Mui is faster than u)  Wow you two got here fast! The blue cat said. Oooo I want this one. She crawled up to Mui. U-um sorry I-I'm taken. Mui says. Aw~. The blue cat said. We'll never mind that. A red cat said. My name is Mandalay. The blue cat is Pixie Bob and the green one is Ragdoll and the male is Tiger. Oh ok. May I please ask who is the kid? I asked. Oh the kid is Kota, he is my cousin. Mandalay said. May I ask what are your names? Mandalay asks. My name is Tokito Muichiro. Mui says. My name is Tomioka Miyu, Nice to meet you all! I say bowing. YOU! Kota yelled. H-huh me? I asked. Your the one that saved my family from a creature! O-oh that child was you? I asked. You have grown up! I say. I did? He said. You bet you did! I winked. Thank you! He said. Your a nice kid. I say. 

Hey kids? Mandalay asks. Yeah you need anything? I asked. Can you help me with the cooking? Yeah sure! I say. I cooked curry for the class. And in my good luck I had 3 hours to cook. When they trudged out of the forest.Hi! I said. HOW DARE YOU LEAVE US BEHIND! They girls yelled at me. I'm sorry I'm sorry but I made food? I said. FOOOOD! The entire class cheered. Wow even Todoroki and Bakugou are cheering. I made them sit on the table and brought the food out. Everybody drooled. I let them all eat. I also brought food to Kota. 

After eating we all went to the hot spring. All the girls took of their clothes. I slowly took my cloth off. The water is amazing. I sinked down into the water. I sat on a rock and felt so relaxed. Wow Miyu you look so relaxed! Momo said. Yeah I haven't been this relaxed in years. I say. I heard a lot of commotion on the boys side. MINETA STOP! I hear Ida and Mui scream. I bet that Mineta was trying to climb the wall. Then Kota came and throat chopped Mineta. Thank you Kota! Mina called. I think we are a little exposed right now. I say. Kota stared for a sec and fainted. Oop. I say. ARE YOU OK KOTA?  I yelled worriedly. Yeah he is fine Izuku caught him. I heard Mui said. Then after a moment ok relaxing peace......until Kirishima yelled. MUIBRO YOUR BODY IS AMAZING! I felt my blush creeping on my face just hearing that. I could see the girl also have a bit of red on there faces. I decided to yell. HEY DID YOU FORGET THAT WE CAN HEAR EVERYTHING YOU YELL. Sorry Mi-Chan and Kirishima I will take that as a compliment. 

Ok so Tomioka right? Yes I say to Mandalay. Um your sleeping with the boys. WHAT DA FU-! Mina covered my mouth and pointed at Kota. I nodded my head and just calmly asked....Why? Oh bc Aizawa told me about your problem and I think it would be best. O-ok but what about Him.I pointed at Mineta. Oh him um that's your problem. Sigh*. Hey you get to sleep with me! Muichiro brightens. Oh right! I say instantly happy. We walk off talking. Soon when we slept Mui hugged me in close and I drifted into sleep.