UA Sports Festival

Miyu POV

Get up Mi-Chan. Noooooo. I whine. It's so cozy here. I say. Hey Mi-chan do you know where "here" is. He says flustered.Under the blankets. I reply. Um your not under the blankets. I opened my eye and realised I was hugging him and the thumping thing I was hearing was his heart. Idc I say. It's warm here and I like listening to your heart thumping. Thump.....Thump........Thump. Ok now get up. Mui says. Mhm if you let me hug you more. I say. Sigh...sure.  He says. I went to change. And came out. Mui grabbed my arm and lifted a sleeve. Good he says as he sees the fading scars. Thank you for being there for me. I say. No problem. He says. I got breakfast ready we ate it and we left.I was walking infront of Mui bc he wanted to play with my tail. 

We got to our classroom then All Might called us. We walked in to see Izuku sitting next to All Might. Soo you two Demon Slayers have Hashira meetings once in a while. All Might asked. Wait a sec what's a  Demon Slayer? Izuku asked. AAAAAA. All Might screamed. You were here the entire time? All Might asked. Yes now what is a Demon Slayer? 

After Explaining 

Oh wow. Izuku said. No wonder you guys are so strong! He whipped out a notebook and started writing and muttering. Where did the notebook come from?  Then suddenly the speakers boomed loudly.TODAY IS THE UA SPORTS FESTIVAL! EVERYONE GO TO YOUR CLASS ROOMS AND YET READY! Izuku, Mui and I ran to our classroom. We threw the door open. WE MADE IT! Me and Izuku screamed. Um no you did not make it. Aizawa said coldly. Where were you. He asks. Um All Might called for us. I say. Ok just sit down I wanna sleep. He says. I sit down and then he started explaining the Sports Festival. So the UA Sports Festival is continuous events together. First will be a obstacle course thingy then a fighting thingy. Ok so everyone get ready for the Festival. Don't bother me I wanna sleep. He says. I walk over to Mui and ask. Mui....Hugs? I ask. No...not right now. He says. O-oh um ok. I say disappointedly. I sit down lay my head on my table and slowly fall into sleep.

~In Dream~

I was running around. Huff.....Huff. Then my crow screams. KOCHO SHINOBU IS DEAD. I let out a scream. Nooo. Shinobu.....how dare you die! Then another screams. MITSURI AND IGURO HAS DIED. My scream came out in a terrible sound. RENGOKU KYOJURO and HIMEJIMA AND DEAD. My scream went a a lot higher. TOKITO MUICHIRO IS DEAD. And then I finally broke. No no no no Shinobu,Misturi, Iguro, Genya, Kyojuro, Himejima and........Mui-kun.

Muichiro POV

I watched Mi-Chan slowly drift into sleep. After 3 minutes I heard whimpering. I looked over at Mi-Chan and realised she was making that noise. I tear rolled down her cheek. I walked over to her and picked her up. She clung onto to my shirt. Tears slowly running down her face. But then when I picked her up the tears actually stopped. She buried her face into my chest. Oh God I can literally feel the blush creeping up my face ugh. She slowly woke up and blushed. Um...Hi. She says. I wipe the tears off her face. I-I'm sorry...just a nightmare. Mhm ok. I put her back on her chair. 

But then right there we weee moved to a different room. Todoroki walked up to Izuku. I see I am stronger that all of you here. Ahem....AHEM. Mi-Chan coughed. No I think I am pretty much stronger than both of you. True if I get hit by you then I am done for....but if I dodge all your attacks which I am pretty sure I can do. I say. I am probably hit you on the weak spot all human have then I think I win because you would be unconscious. 

Miyu POV

Soon the Sports Festival began. I was at the starting point waiting for the beeping noise. I left Naga with Aizawa.BEEEEEP. I ran faster than everyone else but then Mui was in front of me sooo not faster than everyone. OH WOW TOKITO-SAN AND TOMIOKA-SAN ARE IN THE LEAD! Ugh present Mic is sooo loud. LOOK AT THOSE LOVE BIRDS GO. WAIT A SEC LOVE BIRDS? OH HECK NO! I scream . I run a little faster. I avoided the robots then I got to a tightrope area. Muichiro just jumped over it....I guess so will I. I leaped over the cliff. OH WOW TOKITO AND TOMIOKA ARE ON FIRE.LOOK AT TODOROKI! HE IS FREEZING THE ROBOTS! ALSO LOOK AT BAKUGOU USING HIS EXPLOSIVES TO GO OVER THE ROBOTS. I got near the end to a minefield. I leaped over a quarter and landed in a area that had no mines and then leaped again to the end. Hi Mui wat did you think of the course? I ask. Its to easy. He responds in a montone voice. Mhm is is easy you just run through it. I say. WOW WE HAVE OUR FIRST AND SECOUND PLACE. WAIT A SEC AIZAWA WHY DO YOU HAVE A SNAKE. Present Mic screamed. The snake is Tomioka-Chan's. Aizawa said. He is sooo loud. I say . Then slowly nearly everyone arrived to the end. Izuku was third place Todoroki was fourth and Bakugou was fifth.