Arriving to UA

Giyu POV.

Is she ok? I ask Shinobu. She will be fine....but she will be half blind and there will me a scar, I can't do anything about the scar. Thank you....Kocho. It's fine I'm here to help. She says smiling. 

( 1 month and 1 week)

Miyu POV

I sat up on the bed and yawned. I say Tokito-sama sleeping while holding my hand.When he felt my body move he shot up and gasped. W-what? He whipped out a mirror out of no where and put it infront oh me. When I looked In the mirror...I saw my right eye..it was purple. There was a single scratch over it. There was also a plain white film over my right eye. Am I half blind? I closed my right eye and saw darkness. Oh.I say. Hey you still have one eye. Tokito-sama said.Right.. Miyu..just call my Muichiro. He asks. O-ok I can do that. 

(After healing for 1 week) 

Now I use my hair to cover one of my eye.CAW  TOMIOKA-CHAN AND TOKITO-SAMA GO ON A MISSION. GO TO MASTER FOR INFO! I run to Master's mansion. I walked up to the door and knocked. Come in. A soft voice says. I walk in to see Muichiro and Kageya (srry I dunno how to spell his name) . I'm sit down next to Muichrio. Ok so your going to UA school. 

(After explaining)

So they don't know that demons exist and also they are all weaker than us. And we can not tell them that demons exist. Only the teacher's know that demons exist.They have quirks and we just tell them we are qurikless. I say. Yes basically. Master says . I-I can't go there. I say. Why? Muchiro asks. I-I have a past at that place.

(Skip to UA)

The doors are big!  Miyu. Muichiro asks. Hm yes?  If any of the boys touch u tell me . He says bluntly. O-ok! We walked in and see a guy with long black hair. Hello....are you the Demon Slayers? Yes we are I say. Ok come with me. Social Anxiety started kicking in. I started shaking a lot. I slowly walked behind. I saw a room of people and shook harder. I felt something warm on my hand. I looked up to see Muichiro smiling. He leaned near me and whispered: It's gonna be ok. I will hold on to you the whole way. I let out a weak smile. Thanks I whispered. 

Muichiro POV

She looks shaken....Maybe I can help. I held her hand and whispered in her ear. It's gonna be fine. She smiled weakly.Thanks. She says. We walked into the room. The room had around 4 people. The person that escorted us, a loud blonde person, a girl with midnight blue hair, and a mouse with a scar. Hello! The girl said. Can you please introduce your self? The mouse says. M-my n-name is Tomioka Miyu and I am a girl. Miyu says.She really stutters a lot. My name is Tokito Muichiro and I am a boy. Ooooo your handsome~. The girl said to me. She came closer and closer. I could feel Miyu grab my hand tighter. Why? Is she jealous?  

When she came closer her face was right infront of mine, she put her hands on my cheek,then Miyu and I kicked her lightly but it still made her fall back. Don't touch him/Don't touch me! Wow! Your guys are not even using any strength! She says. My name is Midnight, that man is Shoto Aizawa/ Eraserhead, The blonde one is a Present Mic, and the mouse is our principal Nezu! Miyu glared at her. Wow wow... don't worry I wasn't serious. She says nervously. Wait a sec... are u blind she asked Miyu. I am only half-blind. She says. Oh ok. She says. She must have realised that her eye is exposed since her hair got out of the way.

I want to talk about some rules. Nezu said. You guys will join Class A ok? Sure. We both said. May I ask what is your rank? We are both Hashira. I say bored. Wow! Your both Hashira! I hear that is the highest rank! Yeah. I say. You will also be able to patrol around the school. You can also go an your one missions.Ok sure. I say. You guys can go have a rest. See you tomorrow, and here is your uniform. He handed us two a uniform. 

As we walked out Miyu started to relax. We arrived at a building that Nezu let us stay in.We arrived back and unpacked all our stuff. Well today was a scary day... Miyu said. Well for you it was not for me. I say. Hehe ok . She says. Miyu takes a book and sits down on the couch. I sit down next to her and read along together. Soon it was night. We ate dinner and got into bed. The funny thing is that we are sharing a room. Good Night! She says. Good Night. I say.

A/n 

Hi sorry this chapter was rushed bc form me it's 11:27 pm. So I was a little rushed. Sorry. I was working on this all day. I hope all of you have a good Day/Night! Bye I hoped you all enjoyed this book. ( If anyone is reading this)