Bonding

Miyu POV

After Master left a girl with Pink hair that fades to green stepped up and asked me: Hey I have a question? Y-yes? I ask while backing to the wall. Do you know Giyu Tomioka. YES do you know where he is?I say suddenly lighted with Joy. My brother! Does she know her YES I can finally see him again! Yes he is here actually. She says. While pointing at my brother. His hand opened wide. I ran into his hands. Oni-Chan! I-I missed you so much. I-I though you would come get me! Shhhh I know. He says calmly. But I'm here now. He said. W-where is mother and father? Oh um they died from a attack. Oh I said. I slowly whispered my my entire life and showed him some of my bruises. He rubbed my back reasuringly. 

Then the girl that told me about Oni-Chan came up to me. Ok now we introduce our self. My name is Kanjori Misturi the Love Pillar! That guy with the snake is Iguro Obanai the Snake pillar The person looking after you is Tokito Muichiro the Mist pillar.That guy with two swords is Uzui Tengen the Sound pillar. The person with red and orange hair Is Rengoku Kyojuro. The butterfly girl is Kocho Shinobu. The guy with scars is Shinazuhawa Sanemi. The depressed boy is your brother you already know that. The blind guy is Himejima Gyomei. 

O-ok nice to m-meet all of you.I say. Then Oni-Chan walked up to Tokito-Kun and said "please take care of my sister"He asks. "I will try my best" He said hole heartedly. He is serious about this...He is probably gonna hit me though.IN the end they all leave me. Maybe if i show them I don't care maybe the will stop. I don't know how to hide my pain. I hope he doesn't hit me hard.  I looked up at him and realised that he was taller than me? Thats normal i am just 5,0. Come here. he said. I looked down at my feet and followed him. We went to a huge house and he opened the door and let me in. He motioned me to sit down. 

Muichiro POV

She looks so scared....why? I am not scary right? She keeps looking at my hand and then my other hand. Is she afraid i will hit her? Why would I though. Does she have a bad past.....I shall find out by asking her brother. Hello? I say curiously.H-hi. She says. I reach out to touch her face, she flinches and closes her eyes. Why did she close her eyes?Is she waiting for the pain of being hit. I would never do that. She is shivering. I slowly touch her skin, it was smooth. For some reason she nuzzled in my hand. I patted her head, the most suprising thing is she started making this "mhm" sound . She wan't smiling but it obviously felt good. I wonder where is her sensitive area. Lemme try her neck. I reached out for her neck. To my suprise she started moaning. S-stop p-please.A-ah Ah. She moaned I stopped. I want her to feel comfortable with me. I don't wanna force stuff she doesn't want. But that sound was so satisfieing

Miyu POV

Tokito-kun reached out one hand to my face.Oh no he is gonna hit me. I brace for the impact. but there was none. I opened my eyes to see is hand on my cheek...it felt warm. I nuzzled into it. For some reason i felt safe. He started petting my head mhm~ I say. I close my eyes.It feels comfy! Then suddenly he started rubbing my neck. Oh no my week spot! A-ah Ahhhh~. I moan S-stop p-please! A-ah Ah.He looks suprised but her stoped when i asked. Sorry....I didn't mean to. He said sadly. Its fine...don't worry. I say.I don't want him to feel bad he did nothing wrong. He was just curious.  It's fine don't worry. Ok. He says. Let me change out of my Embaressing uniform. U-um where can I change? I ask. There he points at a room. Ok thanks. I say.

( What you change into) 

I finished changing and came out.I saw Tokito blushing as he saw me. Come with me. Tokito-kun said. I follow him outside and up the mountain. And then down the mountain.I sucked in a breathe. It's beautiful Tokito-kun.