Final Battle

A/n

Ok I am gonna skip all the kidnapping business soo sorry. But I have another starry idea it's still a Oc x Muichiro and I also wanna write the Final battle sooo bad so here it is! And also I don't really cope well with deaths so I won't be making you or Muichiro die bc i might cry and i am in the middle of class while making this chapter and i prefer not crying. Thank You. (Its also bc i like Happy Endings) 

MIYU POV

Ugh all the kidnapping and saving and then All Might retired.....this is a lot. I was in my bed back at UA Dorms. Ah lemme check the time. I looked over slowly and saw...3 AM! I guess I could go on a extra patrol. I got out of bed slowly and changed into my Demon Slayer uniform. I walked around town saved a few people and told them about wisteria. When I came back it was 4 am. I took a shower and got tucked in to bed. Mui started hugging me as if to say I missed you. I soon also fell into deep sleep.

WAKE UPPPP SLEEPY HEAD. I shot up and screamed SORRY. But then I realised it was just Momo teasing me. MOMO! I screeched. I got up and changed. I stepped out and got to cooking breakfast. I got the ramen and other food. I took them out and everybody munched on them. Mhm it tastes soo good! Wow it tastes sooo good. Mui says. Yeah it's amazing. Izuku and Kirishima. I am really proud of my work! Momo and I said. We laughed. I got to class and Aizawa said we would be having fun today bc we just got Bakugou back and we are gonna take a break. I decided to go to sleep

CAW CAW MIYU AND MUICHIRO ATTACK ON UBUYASHIKI ESTATE. GET THERE AS FAST AS YOU CAN SAVE HIS LIFE! MUZAN IS ATTACKING THE ESTATE.Our crows screamed together. WHAT! Me and Muichiro screamed. Aizawa w-we need to go save our Master. I say quickly. Go go go GO WAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! Me and Mui leaped off and ran as fast as we could. 

Class 1A saw the two Demon Slayers run of then Ida asked. Aizawa who is Muzan? Muzan is the Demon King. Aizawa said. Then suddenly a loud crash was heard and everybody looked out the window they could see a big thing stomping on one of the estates. 10 people leaped at it and to the classes horror two of them were Tokito and Miyu. Who are the people that are attacking it? Izuku asked. They are the Hashira. Aizawa answered a little fantically. The Hashira are the strongest of the Demon Slayer corps. You guys are very lucky to be friends with two of the Hashira. Aizawa said. Their strongest is Himejima. Their second strongest is Tokito Muichiro. WOW TOKITO IS THE SECOND STRONGEST! Izuku burst. What about Miyu-Chan. Momo asked. MIyu is the third strongest. Aizawa says. We should all hope that Tokito and Tomioka come back alive. Aizawa says.

With Miyu she was not having fun being thrown around. there was a gash in her leg and the entire Demon Corps arrived. Even Yuishiro and Tamayo were here. it was night time and good thing the two the demons could fight.  I Charged at the demon. I just need to stall until day. I ran at Muzan and screamed: HOW MUCH MORE TIME UNTIL DAY! I asked a kakushi. 2 hours! The kakushi screamed back. I just need to stall for two hours. Then 1 hour later Tamayo...Died. TAMAYO! Yushiro screamed. Finally Tanjiro killed him. I crawled over to Mui. Y-you ok? I asked Mui. I'm fine.....are you ok? Mui asked. You have more wounds than me. Mui says. T-true I say. Sight I love you so much Miyu. I love you too. I say. Lets live the rest of our lives happily together? I asked. Yeah together. Muichiro says holding my hand. For the rest of our lives. Then suddenly I heard a raor. I spin around and saw Tanjiro a demon. I tried to go help but got held down by MUi. Its not worth it. Ok. I sigh. Some how Tanjiro turned back into human and then i realised for the first time that Nezuko is back to human. She ran over to her broter abd hugged him. I smiled this is a nice happiy ever after. I say. I hugged Mui. Your mine. Muichiro says firmly. I'm all your. I say. 

A/N

I had fun making this chapter i know there isn't much detail but i love this! This is the final chapter for this story I hope you enjoyed!