Past

"Mother please don't sell meee." I am sorry Miyu but if u stay......your dad might to something to you. But why don't you hide me and just leave me there. I say in a quiet voice. My mom looked at me sternly. Fine. I mutter. B-but what if they forget about me.I looked at my brother. Giyu...I gave him a big hug. I look up at my brother and then ran to my room. When I came out I gave my brother a keychain. Keep this.....don't forget about me. Please don't forget about me Oni-Chan. My mother looked at me and said. Miyu... please keep your last name so in the future when your dad chills down we can find you again. Ok i can do that. I say. I will remember to do that. For my own sake to find my family and live a happy life again.

 At the Adoption Center (I dunno if they have these things)

Hello Ma'am do u need anything today? Yes I need to put my duaghter on Adoption. My mom says. Oh ok what is your name little girl? She asks me. Um... My name is Miyu Tomioka. Oh ok she says. say good bye to your mom and Brother and follow me. I looked up at  my brother tears in my eyes. He hugs me and says: when dad calms down I will come get u. I will find u. He says firmly. And don't forget u maybe 5 but you are strong. He says .Don't cry.....Don't cry Miyu don't worry Oni-Chan will get u when dad calms down. WHAT IS YOUR FACE DOING MIYU. I walked away sadly and glumly with tears rolling down my face. When I arrived at my room two girls greeted me nicely. I walked to my room and unpacked my stuff. I feel like I am supposed to be happy but I feel more depressed than that.

Getting Adopted 

MIYU! The speakers bellowed COME HERE U ARE BEING ADOPTED. Oh I say. I slowly walk to the office to see a nice looking couple. Hello? I say carefully. Hello dear. I hear your quite a nice child. I appear to be right? The woman says. I guess so. I say. Ha you call me well behaved....you should look at my Brother if u want a nice child. I scoff.

Soon we were on our way home. Well not my home, the couples. When we went inside the house they closed the door. Then they suddenly slapped me. HA YOU IDIOT. Huh what happened ...did I just get hit? Then Ifelt the intense pain on my cheek.I look up and see the woman and the man. The man was holding a broken glass bottle and the woman had a whip. They continued to beat me everyday for 6 years. When will Oni-Chan get here and save me...I can wait....please come soon. 

One night I heard a bloodcurdling scream. I looked up and saw a weird thingy with horns on the head.I screamed and remembered my broken leg. I looked up and waited for the impact. But then it never came. I looked up and saw a girl with blue hair . Hello? Are u ok. I backed up to the wall shivering. What if u hits me like that woman and man did. She looks nice... maybe she won't hit me? H-hello? I say nervously. Hello! The girl said. My name is Kurai Sato! What's your name? U-um my name is Miyu. Is that your first name? The girl said confused. Y-yes. I say. Could u say your last name? U-um ok. Tomioka Miyu. Oh that's a pretty name. T-thank you. Um Ma'am may I ask what was the thing that killed my adopted parents. Oh that was a Demon. She said. Come to my house..I can teach u how to be a Demon Slayer. And kill Demons. Would u like to learn how to be Demon Slayer?

~Time skip to Kurai's house and also explaining what Demon Slayer's are also Demons~

Soo basically Demons eat Humans, Demon Slayer kill Demons. The strongest Demon Slayer are called the Hashira there are ranks. There are lower moons for demons that are the second rank and Uppermoons for the strongest demons. Yeah basically. Ok. So time to train!