Season 1: 2# Guardianship Is Hard

Zach's POV

My teammates and I were having fun, running down the hills until I accidentally scraped my elbow on a rock. It stings so bad. I also noticed that the blood isn't clotting and it's been pooling on the grass. This isn't good. But I'm used to blood so I didn't get grossed out although Troye and Joanna passed out after seeing the blood.

Ryan L: Zach, you okay?

Zach: No, there's something wrong with my elbow.

Luke H: Nothing's broken, but the blood isn't clotting.

Zach: Oh shit.

Brad: What happened?

Toby: Zach fell over while we were playing and now his wound isn't closing up.

Daniel: And this is why I'm not that physical. I have haemophilia so it's difficult for my blood to clot.

Calum: The wound's not clotting.

Brad: We need to wrap this wound up.

Tubbo took off his nasal cannula and then his oversized sweater and wrapped it around my wound. He put his breathing tube back on as we walked back to the hospital to get my wound properly treated. Tommy, Tubbo, Ryan, Ranboo and I were just in Brad's office to get my wound dressed and cleaned up properly until Brad asked me something.

Brad: Zach, have you been taking blood thinners recently?

Zach: No.

Ryan L: You sure? I saw your tablet container and one of your important meds, the antibiotics, were replaced by blood-thinning medication.

Zach: What the heck? Who the hell would replace my vital meds with meds for people who are more prone to blood clots?

Ranboo: Andrew.

Tommy: Sorry what?

Ranboo: Mat's twin brother, Andrew.

Toby: No way. Why would that loser do that?

Brad: It appears that he must've escaped prison.

Toby: That dude is definitely on a death sentence. I need him executed right away.

Brad: Tubbo, calm down.

Toby: Why would I calm down when he literally almost killed my dad and put my friend on blood thinners? He needed to be killed, Brad, he deserved. As much as Technoblade.

Brad: But Technoblade died last week.

Toby: What?

Tommy: Died? How?

Ranboo: Why did he die?

Brad: Chelsea told me that while we were uniting the Guardians, his cancer had spread and he succumbed to his illness.

Zach: Seriously?

Brad: Yeah.

Toby: It's not like I felt bad for him but we had misunderstood him the entire time.

Tommy: Will we have a funeral for him?

Brad: We'll have it in the evening. All spirits who died must be cremated. Anyways, Zach, your elbow will have a full recovery, your healing powers will help you too.

Zach: Thank you.

We went out of the hospital and noticed that everyone was not in Yuansu park. Kyle had texted me that they were in Mat's room but I'm confused because I thought that we weren't allowed in there. But we went there anyway and Mat had transferred to a larger room to help him recover. Brad followed us as well because he needed to check on his patient. He also switched to a nasal cannula now that his oxygen levels are up though he is still on a feeding tube.