Season 3: 3# Zodiac Heroes Vs That Goddamn Caretaker

Author's note:

I know it's been days since I last published a chapter on this book but I'm trying my best. I couldn't update 24/7 because I've been focused on my comic series and the obvious, school. I'm in high school now and I'm no longer in elementary or middle school. I only started this series in 8th Grade and I've been writing it for nearly 3 years now. But oh well, hope you enjoy this chapter. I know the battle stuff would usually happen on the 4th episode of each season but now it's just the intense stuff. So yeah.

Zach's POV

We began fighting that goddamn caretaker and she seemed a lot powerful than us. It's starting to feel like we should enter the Spiritual state or just transform into our Spiritual selves. I don't even know how we could defeat this Ms Trunchbull-looking person.

Zach: Holy-

Ryan L: She's so powerful.

Cooper: Powerful? You're the one who already knows how to make lava.

Ryan L: And you know how to manipulate one's blood.

Toby: Manipulate blood? Clever.

Tommy: Now we know what to do.

Karl: Manipulate what now?

Zach: A human being's internal fluid. Advanced Water-based spirits are able to do so.

Harvey C: Clever.

Cooper: Let's go.

Me and some of the Water-based heroes managed to manipulate Agatha's blood. She started acting strange while we treat her like some marionette. She managed to break hold of our powers and continued fighting.

Zach: What the?

Mat: How?

Larry: Seems like she's one of the most powerful Dark spirits ever.

Taka: 'Powerful?'

Martha: Watch out!

Kyle: Gotta fight this fire with actual Fire.

Alice: How did you become advanced?

Kyle: I dunno, probably endless training.

Just as we were gonna give up, a portal opened out of nowhere. Then, Brad and Connor came in and used their powers against her. It seems like they already knew this goddamn witch for a caretaker. Or probably not.

Brad: Get away from those children, Agatha.

Agatha: Says who? And who even are you?

Connor B: Dr Connor Samuel John Ball.

Brad: Dr Bradley Will Simpson, the main doctor back in Cambridge and one of the Zodiac heroes. I know who you are, you're the one in charge of the Massacre of the 80s. Attempting to kill rising stars of the decade just cuz they were also Zodiac heroes. Even killing those legends?

Agatha: Legends?

Connor B: Yeah, Curt Smith and Roland Orzabal from Tears For Fears, haven't heard of them?

Agatha: Well, I tried to kill them. And then they practically disappeared in the 90s, or was it just Curt?

Brad: That doesn't matter, you're outnumbered and surrounded right now.

Agatha: Surrounded?

Toby: By all of us.

Brad's POV

I then noticed the storm is getting stronger and my team is now in their Spiritual state. I am proud of how powerful they've become throughout the past 3 years. Ever since I stepped down as the leader, I gave my leadership to Zach and he eventually let Toby and Tommy as his co-leaders. And now, they've expanded the team and they've become more badass than before.