Season 2: 5# Welcome To College, Boomer

Zach's POV

The next morning is the day Boomer will go to college as a 1st Year. We were excited for another orientation but I felt bad that Aimsey had to miss out. We're now in the assembly in our school uniforms because this is a special event as we wait for Mr Jacobs.

Hannah: I am excited for Boomer to be welcomed here.

Sam: So do I.

Karl: Gotta wait for my uncle to go up there.

Nick: Mr. Jacobs is your uncle, right?

Karl: Yeah.

Maggie: Do you know how to say no in German.

Karl: It's 9. I know this cuz I'm part German.

Niki: Part German? Awesome.

Maggie: Dude, I'm of German descent too.

Niki: Can't believe I'm not the only German member in this team.

Floris: I also couldn't believe I'm not the only Dutch member in this team. Corbyn has Dutch ancestry.

Niki: I always suspected you were German, I mean, Karl is a German name.

Karl: It is.

Zach: Everyone, be quiet. Mr Jacobs is on stage now.

Mr Jacobs went on the pedestal as the 2nd orientation of the year begins. I noticed that there are also a few new students that were with Boomer. I wonder if they'll be one of us or one of our rivals or neither. I dunno what to expect.

Mr Jacobs: Greetings students, today is our 2nd orientation for our new students. And one of them is part of the Zodiac heroes. Up first, we have 1st Year student, Dylan.

Hannah: Now that's our dude.

Sam: Yeah.

Lexi: Boomer's a 1st Year like us.

Jacob: Yeah.

Mr Jacobs: Welcome to Zodiac college, Dylan.

Dylan: Yes!

Mr Jacobs: We're looking forward to you studying with us.

Dylan went off the stage and sat with us as more students were added to the college. After that, Mr Jacobs gave off a boring speech about the do's and don't's of our school and stuff. We all know the Zodiac code but it has to be repeated because we have newbies with us.

Mr Jacobs: Alright, so here are the do's and don't's of our college. The do's are to stick with your team and to be friendly with each other and when you're outside the Spiritual sphere, keep a secret. The don't's are to not expose our powers because the Humans are dangerous.

Beau: They technically are.

Mr Jacobs: Now, you may go back to your courses.

Toby: Finally. I literally slept the entire time.

Aimee: Dude, have you even been sleeping?

Toby: Don't worry about me, I'm fine.

Freddie: You clearly aren't, man.

Toby: Don't push it.

Zach: Let's head to class, y'all.

We went out of the auditorium and into our classrooms. I sat on my desk and checked out some missed work on the computer to see if I haven't programmed anything. That's when Mr Tan went up to me.

Mr Tan: So, how are we doing?

Zach: You haven't asked that to me before.

Mr Tan: Hey, I'm a halfway decent teacher. So I just wanna check on you.